It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]I am who I am, we are your space brothers [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I tell you that you have brothers not from this planet and you are awakening very slowly and have progressed over time. We send you love and not evil. Be careful for the evil beings who try to control you by spreading false hope of reality to vanish you from the ultimate truth.

An extrateresstrial, a space brother, is for you not against you. Anything evil against a human is not a brother. You will no longer be bound just on earth, you will see the true beauty of creation that was once taken away from you.

The beings who hate humans are going to try even further to retake the position of civilization wich they once had, they want to procreat the way they ended up leaving through nuclear activity, however your chemical is far from what i say, they help spread some of the evil in your very news of control. But do not worry for they have no power over us and you who know it is time, the government is only being controlled itself from them once they realize that it was not what they expected.

A war is going to happen. We will help you do not worry, to prevent it on this timeline of earth. We have already seen and quesition and could cry in human term for such loss and for each of natures destruction. Learn to connect with the elements of nature again. The mystery of your space brothers is no more! Let it be revealed of darkness and the true brothers. You are more human than you think, once you have experianced full vibrary love and space travel, new knowlege of cures for each disease.

It may be imaginative for living, but we promise there will be us to help you. The Ashtar Command is also for you. The ones who hide, will also soon have no choice but to fight not against who they have before, but a new breed who are against all therefor forcing ultimate truth of revelation.

Your government has contacted but we do not trust them for they do not understand. We are fully aware of everything and monitor through other brothers who have contact. Your government has only seen us once, and admit to everything we have said, only to lie and try to shoot us down.

Once life is new you will be full of vibration, it will be so much new that you will have no choice but to accept the change of love all throughout your body. You will also be able to creat force shields to protect yourselves. Also the ones of evil intent will be monitored, only the good humans shall stay on this earth. Your scientists will be the future of highest good once they work towards the true good.

Your emotions can be replaced if desired. Breeders of hate will move to another location of civilizaton again. If you are Muslim, Christian, Hopi, you are still all earth brothers, no matter of your gender or sexuality. Much to explain.

Remember that everything of the postive and love, we once knew what it was like to be happy before our civilization went to war with these beings who are on your earth.

We were forced from our home from these beings who are not your brothers. We have maintained balace and full power.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by brotherishtar]

[edit on 22-4-2008 by TheBandit795]

[edit on 4-22-2008 by Springer]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I love how "extrateresstrials", have nothing better to do than post on an internet fourm.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Now you see, if I wanted beings from another time/dimension to communicate with Earthlings, then this is the kind of speech I'd like to hear. The only problem is how do we know who to trust if this ever does happen? How would we know this isn't just an attempt to secure our trust, in order to comply with your warm greetings?

Think the mini series "V" for example. "We come in peace", then whammo we are on their dinner tables with apples in our mouths about to be carved for Zetazoid Thanksgiving?

This site has got me so paranoid, I just dunno who to believe!

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS I see your a new member. With that said, how do we know what you say is true? One need only look to some other internet sites to see and hear this same promises your saying. I am not trying to be rude, just would like to know who you are?? And, why should what your saying to us, should be taken seriously?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
You know, Space Brother, your story and warning would be a lot more believable if you included a few more details. At it is, it's pretty vague. Names and numbers would be nice, instead of just some general overview. That would help a lot.

Get back to us when you have more details.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
OMG you're not claiming to be from some place else , a higher frequency?
Another solar system? Dimension? Timeline?

I just want to know as your spell check must be down or something.

Honestly it appears that you have read a bunch of little snippets from the usual sites and have made it your own information, please dont embarrass yourself with that foolishness.

What counts is here now and what 'you' as an individual has to bring to the table as we all strive to make sense of the changes we all face, ok?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I know your confusion as much of your leaders and history has disconnected you from the ultimate truth there are other human brothers like you some human brothers or even light envoking brothers who attempt to channel and give messages wich could be false or truth. Most of the technology is full of radiation and bothers us to where we have special made technolgy to even access the online network. I speak of no lies and only of what i say to be accepted only to warn of the ones who intentionally spread lies about us your space brothers who want the best of the future of earth.

Extrateresstrials you refer are just as capable of functioning a both sides of the brain, once you have been opened from change, do not fear. We are truly near to assist of life and prevention of unknown sources. The first contact with a human brother for research was only for sperm to creat emotions and to repair our skin damage of your date 1960s. This brother was working for your government. Most human brothers have accepted to board the fleet before entering. We truly cherish all human brothers. We have male and female, because of you we can appear to assist you as blonde wemen and red haired or white haired, we appear with small eyes, are heads are much larger than yours, brother

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by brotherishtar

Well it was nice having you around brotherishtar......

Geez....you'd think an advanced peoples would have a better grasp of English grammar....

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
You know, Space Brother, your story and warning would be a lot more believable if you included a few more details. At it is, it's pretty vague. Names and numbers would be nice, instead of just some general overview. That would help a lot.

what kind of detail

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

what kind of detail i thank you for helping me out for this on a u3u

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
its funny how every 2 months or so we get the same kind of posting and yet no war or any help ever comes to light

all this is just so funny

thanks space guy, you sure are swell

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Your language im trying to decode through a borg wich is assisting me as i speak. The eva may not be able to track our existence from this place aswell so they cannot. The species are very strange from how you refer us. my apology

Know that war is always existent only to force relocation, i make no saying on the time but i have promised that we are here to spread truth, much are here already working through the timeline to prevent certain things to gain more for this her earth and your future developement.

Do not giveup on your hope of a new future. It is already we promise. The year 2012 you refer to is only a discovery of wormwood to shake the earth causing the heart to fall and the holy places to experiance new places,

Everything is slightly different. The year of 2010 for what we on this earth has been learned is the date of this nuclear chemical wich will be prevented from your brothers on this timeline, however it has happened in the time we existed on in 2004 that has been unprevented with much suffered loss. We refer to it as a timeline we must have altered. Many have suffered of drinking water with lossand many people have been affected with mutation and so much of the sky was darkened.

In my undertstanding it is switzerland, so it must be Russia to this time.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

the image you linked doesn't work. could you try again please?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

So, where are you from? What do you look like? Do you have any pictures of yourself?

So what do you have planned for us exactly? Why the concern?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Why on earth (har har) are you posting on a message board?
Why are you not holding a press conference?

Where are your pictures of you and your fellow aliens? Please post them here. Also please post pictures of where you live = buildings, ships, landscapes, etc.

Im sorry, but if you make these WILD claims and can not provide ANY EVIDENCE, then I call this a big fat hoax.

So, please pony up your evidence (pictures, etc).

[edit on 21-4-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

hello brotherishtar,

please continue with your post...i am interested in what you have to say.

please explain the map you have posted...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
so in 2004 we had a nuclear war but you altered history and undid it? Is that correct? Do you only alter history under certain circumstances and who decides what those circumstances are? Hmmmm....

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
and please reply to greeneyedleo. Enquirering minds want to know (just a thing we say here on Earth)

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
But no seriously did that scamp Sheldon "Anything for a laugh" Nidel put you up to this? I want to be in on it, you can tell me. I wont tell.

Really though, that little part of me that made me join ATS in the first place has a nagging suspicion that its just within the realm of possibility that maybe, just maybe....... well, I cant even bring myself to say it..... but what if?

Well anyway, keep posting. Its interesting.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join