It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Navy Responsible For Earthquakes

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatchee
1. date on chart being the earthquake time in UTC from earthquake
database website
2. frogs abnormal behaviour was 1-2 days in a nearby county, animal
behaviour were used in many places, only that this time local
authorities dont want to disclose any information to the public
3. few hours before earthquake, about 50km away from epicenter
colored sky being obvserved, colored red and green at the same time
at the same patch of sky, like aurora in northpolle, which is
very weired at that latitude.

"Curious cloud formations linked to quakes"
11 April 2008

5. I dont know how to read the chart, answer is 'definitely I dont know'

6. charts were from haarp, if the hypothesis of sending charged
clouds to distant location is true, then ionization over Alaska cannot
be un-detected. Colored sky support this hypothesis in this sense.
Uncle Sam's hand is not so big to stealth everything

7. the first chart was yellow and green getting the webmaster's interests
because it was moving south eastward, now China is south-west
related to Alaska, see the color
[edit on 19-5-2008 by whatchee]

Yes, HAARP is many things. But no one is listening to what it REALLY is.

1. Date was correct (as I said in my response) but is typical if you know how to read those charts. They say nothing at all about when HAARP was active in general.

2. Animal behaviour has been studied for years (many, many years before HAARP) and is dubious as best. Let's use science here, ok?

3. Circumhorizontal Clouds : These are simply Circumhorizontal Arc Rainbows - I see them all the time. I have a strong background in meteorology (my M.S.) - nothing new here. Not auroral in nature.

5. Would you like to learn? Would anyone like to learn? There seem to be no takers.

6. See item #3 above, no, this "hypothesis" has been debunked.

7. Again, what is the basis of your knowing what "direction" some "thing" was moving when you cannot read the charts? What is the "thing" that is moving? How is direction inferred? I look forward to your answer. The answer of course is that these charts show double echoes (why? - look it up) and the false coloring doesn't mean what is being presented here.

The best answer I've seen here so far is in reference to the shooting a gun at a barn and drawing a bullseye around it.

As I have stated, HAARP is doing many fascinating, classified, interesting things. But no one, apparently (but me) has bothered to read the papers, nor the patents that one must read in order to understand what they are actually doing. Should HAARP be feared? Yes. But perhaps not because of why you think. If anyone wants to engage in a scientific debate of what is really going on with HAARP (they have left many, many tracks that allow one to infer the classified directions they are pursuing) then I am all ears and in fact will collaborate on a paper or a special feature for ATS. I have made this offer once, and I will make it again. I need others creative input, but not desperate, uninformed speculation that does not even satisfy the rigors of being called a "hypothesis" (look the word up if you don't know what a true hypothesis is).

I'm not being a jerk, I want to do this work with someone who wants to do the legwork with me. Otherwise I will continue my quest on my own (as I have been doing for the past 2 years) with insider information (I worked at a National Lab for > 10 years in theoretical physics).

So - my challenge is - does anyone want to do this problem using science or do we all just want to armchair speculate? U2U me if you want to work.

Cheers,

Woody

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WoodyAcres

Hey Woody,

Well.. I have taken a break from all this for a while. It was really messin with me and honestly.. I have other things that deserve my attention. You actually may be able to help with one of them. Anyways.. I im still in the middle of researching you last post hints... Sorry I havent been on top of it. I don't have tonnes of time so if you could instead of pointing me in the right direction could you kinda shove me.. haha. Also, once I get done scientifically explaining how this all works where the frick do I take the info to???

Peace out man,
Dan

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hey,

Sorry I didnt respond to your post weeks ago. If you read my previous post I had to take a break. Im sorry you lost your friend. Do you know any info relating to the "stand off"? If he seemed cool the morning of he may have came across or been briefed about something that he didn't like then spoke out about it.. then ended up having to defend himself.

-Dan

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
danman,
I had forgot about this thread for a while but I had a thought about another scary possibility to a large earthquake centered on New Madrid fault. That is Newport In west of Indianapolis is where a lot of chemical weapons are stored and in the process of being destroyed. I believe their safety record has been outstanding but add in a large earthquake and who knows.

BP

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Has anyone asked why we store hazardous materials on a fault line?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Wy,
Yeah that is concern I have as well. On the bright side I heard that 1/2 of the stockpile has been disposed of.
BP

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I worked for Defeo for a couple years. Nobody ever hears of something like this and says "yeah I knew it was only a matter of time", but the entire event was especially out of the norm for him.

He was a very positive guy, filled with integrity and love for his country. The speech that was posted about officers getting LOR's while airmen pick up Article 15's for underage drinking, I've heard him give it. I also heard him speak of suicide before, specifically how against it he was.

Shannon was a good boss, an even better human being, and a better patriot even still. I'll miss him :-(

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
something is changing the surface tension of all water on Earth. I can see it. Drops of water stick together more. This is the reason for all the flooding where floods never occur. It may be H.A.A.R.P

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Why do you think shannon had anything to do with the earthquake

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Was HAARP activated on April 18, 2008? In Illinois they rolled out the National Guard for operation Vigilant Guard for a mock earthquake disaster exercise in preperataion for a New Madrid fault disaster. Their drill was all in place for April 19, 2008 for the rescue operations. The odd part about this is that there was an actual earthquake of 5.2 magnitude. One of the strongest recorded in Illinois at 4:37 a.m. on April 18, 2008 prior to the National Guard exercise. The other interesting thing is that April 18, 2008 the day of this New Madrid earthquake is also they day of the World Amateur Radio day or the IARU. Maybe a HAARP or HIPAS test?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
Why is the US Navy getting blamed for this?

They aren't the only ones who have a part in this program, yet the OP would have you believe that they caused this.

Is there any chance that the author could come up with some solid evidence, like an order for the "test" that was signed by someone from the Navy?

I am also a little confused how HAARP could cause earthquakes.

I have a degree in acoustic intelligence technologies from the US Navy and clearances for life through to the Pentagon. It includes qualifications and field experience with the frquenciy types in question, as well as, the area of ionizing radiation. All I'll say is you'd be surprised what's possible and what exists in functioning use. I will not discuss whether such things as are suggested are occuring. I will say it is not technologically impossible, and further, that it would be relatively complex by design but easy to accomplish.
As to Naval involvement...It is their area of expertise, that, and they far oustrip the other branches combined in resources and assets. What's more the Ionosphere falls into the realm of space and space is the jurisdiction of the NAVY.
I wonder if CyberSpace falls under Navy Jurisdiction as well, I mean, it does qualify as a virtual Ocean more than it does airspace.
As to why earthquakes, well, as these are just theories )right) why not check out Phase One of Project Blue Beam.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

And what is the world doing about it!?

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join