It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Navy Responsible For Earthquakes

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
What about the recently quake in china?? came without warning.Experts say there where no signs...just happen.Now china faces flood,dams collapsing.mud slides and a lot of strong after-stocks...

so dan can you look into that?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Rentor

As a matter of fact, there were signs. I somwhere read that large numbers of frogs were fleeing well before the quake occured.

And the funny thing is, the chinese had ingenious methods of detecting quakes centuries ago.

And even then frogs were known to be messengers of catastrophes.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

who here would care to dictate their father's heart surgery?

I would only let a web site designer perform such surgery..I only wish they were not so damned hard to find....

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by danman23

you don't think that we would do this to ourselves, but please open you mind to the possibility, other wise all you're going to do is find reasons why it is not probable that they did all this stuff.

Right back at you. You seem to not want an expert opinion as much as you want an expert opinion that already agrees with you. While you are busy researching i suggest you research the concept of peer review.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by wytworm]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hey I just rid the first page, kinda....

I live right here in Indianapolis and I've noticed something since the earthquakes (my house shook, and it was weird, first earthquake I've been through). There's been a lot of military helicopters flying around since then. The weekend after the earthquakes, three Apache helicopters (I think they were, they had missle tubes and everything. And that's what my dad say they were) flew low over our house, the house shook kinda when they flew over.

It's weird because I've never seen them before the earthquake. I've seen about three or four more since the then (not low over my house those times).

Is it just the military doing manuevers or something?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by danman23

Because the evidence speaks for it's self. Look at the beginning of the thread.. I was sure they were using HAARP even before I came across the data.

For me, this is kind if where the problem here lies.

You were convinced this was all HAARP related.

Then you went looking for something to back your idea up. Which you found, and it all fit so well!
Except all the data was being read wrong, and it was from the wrong times.

So you went looking again, and sure enough, found more proof.

Kind of a self fulfilling prophecy deal.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by HeHasNoName

Fire a pistol at a barn wall. Walk up to the wall...draw a bulls eye around it.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I did not want to cause any confusion on my charts

1. charts taken from haarp also, the date being put to highlight the
earthquake time, not saying it is taken from China
2. there were video showing red and green colors in the sky some 50 km
away from epicenter 1-2 hours before earthquake strike,
i cannot get the link now need some search to get it back,
the colored sky is like aurora in
north pole, it means ionization happnes there, which is very weired
at that latitude, and the patchy clouds also reported. do your
search on the web if u are interested
3. as the hypothesis of sending ionized cloud to a distant location,
disturbance and ionization in Alaska cannot be un-detected. dont try
to think that Uncle sam is so good in stealthing.
4. the frog abnormalty was reported in different counties many days
before the quake.

I will keep watching haarp whenever possible.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I am not trying to msilead anyone on my chart

1. date on chart being the earthquake time in UTC from earthquake
database website
2. frogs abnormal behaviour was 1-2 days in a nearby county, animal
behaviour were used in many places, only that this time local
authorities dont want to disclose any information to the public

3. few hours before earthquake, about 50km away from epicenter
colored sky being obvserved, colored red and green at the same time
at the same patch of sky, like aurora in northpolle, which is
very weired at that latitude.

4. followings are related links
"Earthquake cloud, Chinese photographer catch
prediction 2 days before earthquake occurred"
12 May 2008

"Did toads predict the earthquake?"
13 May 2008

"Curious cloud formations linked to quakes"
11 April 2008

5. I dont know how to read the chart, answer is 'definitely I dont know'

6. charts were from haarp, if the hypothesis of sending charged
clouds to distant location is true, then ionization over Alaska cannot
be un-detected. Colored sky support this hypothesis in this sense.
Uncle Sam's hand is not so big to stealth everything

7. the first chart was yellow and green getting the webmaster's interests
because it was moving south eastward, now China is south-west
related to Alaska, see the color

I will keep watching Haarp

[edit on 19-5-2008 by whatchee]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I for one am more and more convinced there's something UBER-FISHY going on.
Check these clips, showing strange anomalies in the sky, before the quake.
nl.youtube.com...://www.vkmag.com/magazine/vreemd_luchtverschijnsel_voor_aardbeving_china/

nl.youtube.com...://www.vkmag.com/magazine/vreemd_luchtverschijnsel_voor_aardbeving_china/

BTW, I am the one who posted about the "frog incident" and the ancient chinese detection method.

Greetings & Peace!

[edit on 20-5-2008 by 2Faced]

[edit on 20-5-2008 by 2Faced]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Indeed HAARP did cause the earthquake in China. Here is a 9 min video, statrs out with a guy talking, then shows HAARP workers describing HAARP, it gets really shocking towards the end.

www.youtube.com...

I really need this question answered, is there a way to find out when and where the earthquake or hurricane will occur BEFORE it happens?

Thanks........

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by furiousracer313

Or Not

Seriously guys, firing the bullet at a barn wall then drawing a circle around it does not a bulls-eye make.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hey Everyone!

Ive been super busy for the past 5 days or whatever.. I got a new job, lots of family things and moved out of my house. To Woodyacres.. I havent had much time to devote to researching but it is now close to the top of my list of to do's. I briefly read through the recent posts. I'll reply to them later, but to the guy talking about drawing a bulls eyes after I shoot the gun. You are right.. I messed up with the time zones. I was off by like 3 hours or something. I should have spent more time analyzing everything but you have no idea how fast my heart was racing and how fast I just wanted to make the info public.. I felt the longer I held onto the info the longer I was in danger. Also, the thing is, it takes a good amount of time to charge up.. so I was still seeing activity approximately around the times. After I was informed I was wrong about the time zones and came across the explanations of the graphs on the HAARP site it all fit together much better. In retrospect.. I kinda wish I hadn't started this thread.. it kinda seems like they are trying to get us to figure it out so that WWIII is started. I REALLY don't want to this happen, sooo... if all this is correct there should not be a war started against the US Govt.. we should try to link this to the money. (Rothschilds, Rockefellers, J. P. Morgans.. etc etc.) Then bring them to justice... put them in jail for murder.. basically. Anyways... To everyone reading this thread, please do not dwell on it! (law of attraction) If you are going to think about this stuff please think about how it is going to turn out great, the people responsible will be brought to justice and there will be no major major disasters. If you would like to do more than think please try to HELP ME... like I noticed someone posted earlier.. I'm not a brain surgeon.

I've got work to do but I'll be around later.

Peace,
Dan

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I'll try and keep this simple. Sometimes a weather system (low pressure) will stay stationary for as long as 24 hours, sometimes longer. It all depends on where the steering winds from the jetstream happen to be at the time. I've seen some that lasted for three days.
From the satellite photos. it looks like just a rather deep low pressure system, a "cut off low". By cut off, it is a low pressure system that has moved out of the mainstream airflow and just cannot move along a normal path. Over a period of time, the winds aloft finally get it moving again along the normal west to east flow. from the satellite photos it look like that one didn't even last 24 hours. Looks perfectly normal to me.
We get those here in the Southwest perhaps 4 or 5 times a year mainly in the fall, winter and early spring, but they can occur anytime of year and anywhere in the world for that matter. Usually they move out within 24 to 72 hours. No big deal other than maybe some unpleasant weather.
Methinks someone there need a new tin foil hat, and you can quote me on that one.
Love Dad.

I left something out. OOPS! Look at the satelite photo of 12 PM April 19, 2008. Note the comma shape at the bottom of the cloud formation. Looks like a typical cold frontal system to me that has stalled due to the cut off low. it's a perfectly natural system and no man made anything.
Love Dad.

o.k. my dad is 40 years retired meterologist, so I sent him some of the site, and thats what he told me, (I copied and pasted what he sent me after looking at the pictures.)I just thought since you were looking for other opinions from professionals I would ask him. Personally I think the weather is tampered with, but I am into conspiracy stuff, that's why I am at the above top secret forum. Just thought I would include his opinion, right or wrong.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hey hey hey..

Well, all I've got to say is ugghhh... I have been working my ass off on top of many many other things going on in my life right now. I would talk about them here but it deserves a whole new thread. Anyways.. Im sorry I haven't gotten back to any of the recent posts. I'll try to cover a few of them tonight. Check this out though:
In reference to 9/11..
"This was all planned. This was a government-ordered operation. Bush personally signed the order. He personally authorized the attacks. He is guilty of treason and mass murder. And now, obstruction of justice by attempting to use a federal judge and FBI agents to inhibit a legitimate civil lawsuit in this country, in federal court."
Source

I saw that on a thread that is on the homepage.. Here

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

I'll try and keep this simple. Sometimes a weather system (low pressure) will stay stationary for as long as 24 hours, sometimes longer. It all depends on where the steering winds from the jetstream happen to be at the time. I've seen some that lasted for three days.
From the satellite photos. it looks like just a rather deep low pressure system, a "cut off low". By cut off, it is a low pressure system that has moved out of the mainstream airflow and just cannot move along a normal path. Over a period of time, the winds aloft finally get it moving again along the normal west to east flow. from the satellite photos it look like that one didn't even last 24 hours. Looks perfectly normal to me.
We get those here in the Southwest perhaps 4 or 5 times a year mainly in the fall, winter and early spring, but they can occur anytime of year and anywhere in the world for that matter. Usually they move out within 24 to 72 hours. No big deal other than maybe some unpleasant weather.
Methinks someone there need a new tin foil hat, and you can quote me on that one.
Love Dad.

I left something out. OOPS! Look at the satelite photo of 12 PM April 19, 2008. Note the comma shape at the bottom of the cloud formation. Looks like a typical cold frontal system to me that has stalled due to the cut off low. it's a perfectly natural system and no man made anything.
Love Dad.

o.k. my dad is 40 years retired meterologist, so I sent him some of the site, and thats what he told me, (I copied and pasted what he sent me after looking at the pictures.)I just thought since you were looking for other opinions from professionals I would ask him. Personally I think the weather is tampered with, but I am into conspiracy stuff, that's why I am at the above top secret forum. Just thought I would include his opinion, right or wrong.

Thank you so much having your dad analyze the satellite images. Actually Woodyacres already described exactly what your dad said, he is right.. it could have very well been a natural thing.. but basically.. I am speculating the spiral cloud system was a result of HAARP usage.. it didn't cause the earth quake. If you are interested in having you dad help tell him to read the whole thread... it is chocked full of info.. or at least have him read this post: here and the following 4 posts from me.

Then also have him read posts between Me and Woodyacres.. starting here

Peace and thanks again!!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by furiousracer313
Indeed HAARP did cause the earthquake in China. Here is a 9 min video, statrs out with a guy talking, then shows HAARP workers describing HAARP, it gets really shocking towards the end.

www.youtube.com...

I really need this question answered, is there a way to find out when and where the earthquake or hurricane will occur BEFORE it happens?

Thanks........

Hey..

The end of the video is actually from Holes in Heaven.. I posted a link to it in this thread.. check it out.. actually.. read the whole thread.
So, after I watched that I saw a response to the video HERE the guy who made it has a goofy accent but basically he scientifically explains how they can induce earthquakes using HAARP.. and even goes on to say what I have been saying.. it's not just the USA its the big guys.. the ones running the world. Everyone watch it. We can put an end to this non-sense we can prevent WWIII we know what they are doing and have evidence they are doing it. we can put an end to it, but it has to happen this summer.

To know when an earthquake or hurricane manipulated by HAARP will happen will require you to watch the HAARP graphs located here
but the thing is they are almost constantly using it now a days.. It will iterally drive you crazy if you tink there will be a disaster whenever it is on. What you want to look for is when it looks similar to the graphs I posted on page 4. Loyt of green and red. I think most of the time they are using it for weather modification which uses a high power but doesn't build up the green and red color.

Peace

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Thank you so much having your dad analyze the satellite images. Actually Woodyacres already described exactly what your dad said, he is right.. it could have very well been a natural thing.. but basically.. I am speculating the spiral cloud system was a result of HAARP usage.. it didn't cause the earth quake. If you are interested in having you dad help tell him to read the whole thread... it is chocked full of info.. or at least have him read this post: here and the following 4 posts from me.

So again, experts that agree we keep and experts that disagree are ejected. Why does that sound familiar...George W Bush! Is it you?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
In addition to my haarp chart on the day of china earthquake, I would like to inlcude another one, showing solar terrestrial activities, As the activiites are low on that day, I can remember sun was fierce in Hong Kong, which is very far away from Sichuan, and this chart was going crazy on the day of 911, but I dont have a copy, thats why I would like to include this for documentation. if anyone can, please the chart for 911

[edit on 25-5-2008 by whatchee]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I knew MSGT Shannon Defeo for a few years. For some time he was at my house almost every day. He was a good friend and and he called me the morning of the Stand Off ??? He was a good mood and we talked quite a while. He never let on that something might be bothering him. I to would like to know just what went on and just how he died. This all seams very strange to me. Things seam kind of fishey to me.northwoods

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join