It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazis Clash With Protesters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chaoticar
Please - this coming from the "Ban all free speech that doesn't follow my views" crowd...

Who said anything about banning speech? I am allowed to voice my disagreement with neo-nazis, aren't I? Of course. Am I further allowed to voice my opposition to their racist supporters, such as yourself? Again, of course I can.

You're free to be a racist nazi supporter all you like. And I'm free to tell you what an idiot I think you are because of that, all I like.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I've stated plenty around here that I have no issue with "illegal" immigration. People will move where they need to move when they feel the need to move.

You are part of this problem via your support. There are legal ways to do things and illegal ways to do things...

I suppose you will be in support of me, as well, if I rob people/places of their money instead of legally earning it, one way or another? I'm just trying to support myself, albeit illegal. I mean, afterall, I 'need to get money when I feel I need the money, where ever I can get the money', right?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
Who said anything about banning speech? I am allowed to voice my disagreement with neo-nazis, aren't I? Of course. Am I further allowed to voice my opposition to their racist supporters, such as yourself? Again, of course I can.

My apologies.
However, you misconstrue my support for their right to free speech for my actual support of the Neo-Nazis themselves.

Do you think Communists have a right to free speech in the U.S.? What, yes?!?! Ha! I knew it! You were a Comintern agent all along!

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
You're free to be a racist nazi supporter all you like. And I'm free to tell you what an idiot I think you are because of that, all I like.

I "think like that"? Where did I ever say I endorsed, or supported, "Neo-Nazism"? All I was saying is that they have the same right to free speech as any other American citizen - nothing more, nothing less.

Also, last time I checked the Neo-Nazis were not protesting in support of a crime, while the "illegal immigration" group were.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join