It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can 1.4 million dollars a day REALLY be so Evil?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 02:46 AM
link   
www.calodges.org...

I finally found an up to snuff figure (hold on a sec, doing the math...yeah it's 1.4 million, typo on page) of charity raised in the US by US freemasonry alone. It's 1.4 million a day abouts, and world wide another 2 million dollars a day is raised, all for charity.

Now, Catholicism as far as I can tell...
www.odan.org...
...Only raises 1.1 million a day abouts to charity. This is all well and good too, every buck counts.

First question, is can anyone, preferably someone more knowledged about Catholicism than I give me complete figures on charity raised a day or 1/365ths of charity raised in a year
by catholicism in the US alone, and I have absolutely NO figures for charity raised by the rest of the world's catholics, any info is appreciated.

Secondly, I'd like to point out how "evil" freemasons are to catholicism at least its policies of some of its popes, and yet, Freemasonry, a little group of 3 million in the US and 6 million in the world, is beating Catholicism in raising charity.

Where does the Catholics put all their collections besides into the Robes of the Priests? Masons have a simple sheep skin apron, these priests man, I'm surprised no one mugs them for their robes they must be expensive

Which is interesting because I remember from Sociology about getting into a discussion of Religions of the world, and the tendencies of their believers to be rich or poor and why. I think the Episcopaleans were the richest, while the Catholics the poorest, or actually maybe it was the Southern Baptists, (a religion in the US that has almost only southern blacks as members) but we went into a question as to WHY? Was it that the rich join the Episcopals? Or was it that they join and are made rich through connections? And was Catholicism one of the poorer religions because its members were urged to have such large families? Or they did not network well? One must wonder if this helps to effect the amount of charity raised by Catholicism, but why should a group of people, not be better off? The Jews seem to all do fairly well, in that they mostly help eachother network and make money and hold on to it.

Just another thought, wouldn't the world be a lot less poor if Catholicism and Chrstian religions did this to a better extent? Your thoughts.

So anyways...little bit of fact to shed more light on the world, any additional information will be appreciated.

Sincerely,
no signature

[Edited on 27-12-2002 by FreeMason]

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
the charities and the amount of a tax break it gives the Freemasonic organization...List the Chairpersons of those charities and whether or not they are Masons, and list the Masonic employees of those charities and all of their salaries...then do the math...God, you are so naive!

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
naive? hardly...1.4 million a day is just under 33 cents from every mason in America, more than a reasonable figure...you're just jealous.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
they make more than 1.4 mil

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 06:20 AM
link   
freemason is right...beside i don't like people who speak bad things about freemasons...

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
answer my questions...that is all...if you can..or dare to.

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well you're the one that brought it up, you should "prove" that there is some "skulldugery" going on...actually I did see a site that listed some stuff, it was the Masonic Services association.

As for tax brakes, somehow I don't see a "non-profit" organization being given any need for "tax-breaks" maybe it is different in Europe?

Sincerely,
no signature

new topics

top topics

join