It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shaping the reality with your mind?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I already posted in another topic. But this surely deserve one on its own.
It started month ago, and it is still working.
Somehow laws of physics do not apply.
I am not sure if I developed some kind of ability, but searching on the internet I am not the only one.
Reality shifts:
story #1:
Stove malfunction.
Putting the cattle on the heating pan I switched it on and was going around doing other things. Now I knew I switched it on, and only waited to hear familiar sound of water boiling. And That is what exactly happened. When I entered the kitchen to make a coffee, water was boiling indeed, but the wrong heating pan's switch was on. I double checked putting my hand over that one and it was cold. It happened to me before to switch the wrong one, but it did not happen to me the water to boil on another one like this time. So just thinking and being sure I switched it on water and expecting the water to boil It did boil amazingly. I later checked the stove and it never happened again, so the stove is in perfect condition.

Story#2
cellphone malfunction.
When typing one particular message was not able to add dot at the end of the sentence. I was persistent and tried dozen of times step by step to do it and dot did not appear, so I had to send message without any dots in it. Later my cellphone was perfectly OK. I had to admit that subconsciously I didn't want to end communication with that message. More than strange.
I am not sure if I retyped the whole message but it is possible too and not able to type the dot sign!!!

Some other strange things were happening to me since and before but not in this defying the laws of physics way.

So is the mind stronger than material world laws really????
I know it is a risky thing to write about, many of you will think I am losing my mind but I did drink that coffee!!! and sent the message!!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
With the water, maybe you were just so familiar with doing it, you actually paid less attention to the task and therefore missed your error by not actually looking at what you were doing to verify it and you may have even been mentally "on" the next task as well. You know, kinda like the wide receiver you starts making his move before having control of the ball!

And as for the cell phone...I'd just say to chalk it up to an electronic glitch.

So I guess that I'm saying it is more of a shift of attention for the water instead of a shift of reality.

When you start losing TIME, then I'd start asking questions.

Until then, stay focused on the task til completed, then go on to the next task.

If you get more repeats of the water thing, you may have demons messing with your mind. Then you may want to set up a video cam to oversee the scene and then examine the capture slowly for anomalies.

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

So is the mind stronger than material world laws really????

Yes. It is.
Until you start observing its working.
Then you are caught in a loop that leads nowhere (except, perhaps, despair).

P.S. Keep in mind that the so-called "laws" of physics are actually extrapolations based on theories.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
How about someone shaping my reality with their mind?

Oh wait, its warped enough as it is..

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

What do you mean physics is bases on theory?

Could you explain a bit more, please?

top topics

join