It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

shatner claims insider information on martians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
courtesy of trekmovie.com

Shatner Claims To Know About Life On Mars…Really

April 9, 2008
by Anthony Pascale , Filed under: Shatner , trackback

I will let you in on a little secret, that I have been told not to reveal. So I wont reveal who told me, but there is going to be new information about Mars. It wont be too long away.
That Shatner, he should've at least hinted if its intelligent life.

Do you think he was just fibbing?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
discussed previously here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I tend to get all of my Ufology beliefs and information from some overweight Hollywood schmuck.....how about you?

I mean, he is from Hollywood right?!? Reason enough to believe that he has inside information on the most classified, controversial subject known to man...right?

If you entertain ideas like this, then please, hang up your interest in this subject. People like you make us look to be fools to the folks that can actually make a difference in this subject. If you don't know why I said that, then your part of the problem, plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I will let you in on a little secret, that I have been told not to reveal. So I wont reveal who told me, but there is going to be new information about Mars. It wont be too long away.

I'm looking at MSSS MOC, HIRISE, ESA images for a while: so far i've been able to spot unusual formations, dust devils and yes, even some interesting formations: i've ALWAYS shared them.
If one spots something unusual, what's the purpose to wait before sharing it?
My first take is that he has nothing to show, but of course i hope to be wrong.

[edit on 21/4/2008 by internos]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I tend to get all of my Ufology beliefs and information from some overweight Hollywood schmuck.....how about you?

I mean, he is from Hollywood right?!? Reason enough to believe that he has inside information on the most classified, controversial subject known to man...right?

If you entertain ideas like this, then please, hang up your interest in this subject. People like you make us look to be fools to the folks that can actually make a difference in this subject. If you don't know why I said that, then your part of the problem, plain and simple.
Doors open for celebrity. Interests & opinions of those who have it (celebrity) matter more than yours.

That's the real world for you.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by reject]

new topics

top topics

join