It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two tornadoes strike metro D.C

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Two tornadoes strike metro D.C

www.cnn.com

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A pair of tornadoes struck suburban Washington on Sunday, mangling trees and stripping siding off several homes, the National Weather Service confirmed.

No injuries were immediately reported.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Crazy weather lately. We have had snow here in the Northwest the last 2 days. 80's on the east coast. Tornado's in DC. And earthquakes in the midwest.

Strange times we live in.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Exciting huh! Here in Central Florida we've had our fair share of twisters, but DC? What next earthquake in New York. Maybe a freak tornado would sweep Bush and Cheney to OZ.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master_Wii
Exciting huh! Here in Central Florida we've had our fair share of twisters, but DC? What next earthquake in New York. Maybe a freak tornado would sweep Bush and Cheney to OZ.

We can only hope. That would be one crazy movie though..

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Master_Wii

great the weinland kooks are gonna claim this one as

see we told you, lol

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I first noticed the strange behavior of the weather in November of 2002 one month before I went to Philadelphia and threatened to kill George W. Bush. The reason was because that Novemeber several tornados hit well beyond normal tornado season. At the time I was studying Jeremiah and this is what I found

"Behold, the whirlwind of the Lord goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked. The fierce anger of the Lord shall not return, until he have donit, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it." (Jeremiah 30:23-24)

In fact the first subtitle of my book; Ronald Reagan: Antichrist was: Plus Hurricanes, Tornados and W. Versus the Second Coming of Christ. My name is Gregory GOrDon and I am the one who brought news to the world that Ronald Reagan was the anti-Christ. In my considered opinion the phenomenon of continuing whirlwinds will not stop until we get rid of all those who engage in Satanic ritual at Bohemian Greve.

Why do I say that? That is the intent of my heart along with bringing world peace and prosperity. I am the "second" Christ and the whirlwinds in DC were meant as an opportunity for me to address this issue and renew interest in me and my writings.

apc

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Ooook then.

The high-speed winds, peaking at 100 mph

Eh those are little wussy tornadoes. Real tornadoes remove homes from their foundations, clean up all the debris, and place it all gently several miles away.

new topics

top topics

join