It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad to visit Pakistan on 28th April

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Ahmadinejad to visit Pakistan on 28th April

www.dailytimes.com.pk

ISLAMABAD: Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad will visit Pakistan on April 28. According to a private television channel, Ahmadinejad will meet President Pervez Musharraf and Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gillani. Ahmadinejad will discuss the Iran-Pakistan-India gas pipeline project, Iranian nuclear programme and security issues in the region with the Pakistani leadership. He will also offer his condolences over the death of former premier Benazir Bhutto. Ahmadinejad will then visit Sri Lanka.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Just a side note. Pakistan is not only the 2nd largest Sunni Muslim Country in the world but also the 2nd Largest Shiite Muslims country after Iran.

The Shiite Muslims here in Pakistan are about 20-25% of the total Population roughly about 35 Million out of the total 160 Millions population and Ahmedinajad is a Hero for all of the Shiite Muslim here. And he is even popular among Moderate-Sunni Muslims here as well, because of his stand against Double Standards of the West esp., in regard to Israel and Palestine conflict.

www.dailytimes.com.pk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Normally, I would consider this a story not even worth reporting. However, in light of Bush's comments regarding the plans for the next 9/11 being drawn up in Pakistan, the timing of this is certainly interesting.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Normally, I would consider this a story not even worth reporting. However, in light of Bush's comments regarding the plans for the next 9/11 being drawn up in Pakistan, the timing of this is certainly interesting.

Yea dude you got it right, that's why i posted it here... Ahemdinejad is more clever than Bush in my humble opinion isn't? , and it's also worth reporting because it's the first ever visit of Ahmedinejad to Pakistan

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LOYAL

My dog is more clever than Bush, so that isn't saying much

I was not aware that this was his first trip to Pakistan. Even more interesting.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LOYAL

good on Pakistan and all other countries involved
the US shouldnt be able to dictate how others run their affiars
hopefully something positive will be reached

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
good on Pakistan and all other countries involved
the US shouldnt be able to dictate how others run their affiars
hopefully something positive will be reached

Yes right. Country like US should not play the role of International Police, and interfere in internal matters of other nations. I know how Western Media will cover up this story when actually he lands in Pakistan

PS: awesome avatar -- wonder if you are really aish? hehhe

[edit on 21-4-2008 by LOYAL]

new topics

top topics

join