It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pakistan you do not Watch on TV.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Pakistan's A1 GP Car Pics.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Great idea!

This also goes for many arab countries. The west only see bad things on the news, and it creates a one sided view of only bad things, which is a shame, because every arab country is different. And people are missing out on going to amazing places in their travels.

There are many beautiful buildings, beautiful nature, music, cultures, people etc etc. Oh and some of the arab women are the most beautiful I have ever seen.( also bollywood and pakistani girls are pretty too
)

Anyway the arab world isn't just one place, it has many different countries, different cultures, different laws etc etc, some countries are VERY rich, some are not.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
By the way if you people want somewhere different to go on holiday, check out Morocco, I'm half moroccan, and I think if you want somewhere nice to go morocco is a great place. Great buildings and places to go to, great beaches,
Very friendly people, they talk arabic and french, french always makes the girls sound better haha, yeh also the girls are amazing!

Morocco is unique in the arab world, great place for tourists, and don't worry much about any strict islamic laws, because it's one of the most "free" islamic countries you can see, girls have a choice to wear scarf or not, and most girls there don't wear scarfs, and they wear casual clothes like jeans and top, but of course some do cover themselves, all about choice. Also Morocco is one of the most nicest islamic countries to jewish people, many have lived there in happy enviroment, any moroccan is a friend to a moroccan,

Anyway check out the beautiful people of morocco

Check it out.

Beautiful Moroccan Women
www.youtube.com...

Moroccan men ( I'm sure the women will enjoy this
)
www.youtube.com...

Jewish and Israeli women of Moroccan origin.
www.youtube.com...

By the way I'm not showing off, just like LOYAL I think it's nice to show people what they don't see on tv, (just bad stuff) but what the arab people already know that it's not the real view.

I hope this is not too distracting to your thread LOYAL?? Sorry, I hope it helps people understand what your thread is about.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Yes you're right, the west depict us like the people who are living in stone age, we may not be very modern yet we are not as backward as they might think...

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
i find this thread extremely interesting. thanks VERY much for sharing. our media is so distorted at times that many don't have an accurate perception of the rest of the world. thanks for showing us that you're all relatively "normal" people. hopefully we can give you the same impression. now if only we could get some of these normal people in power...

welcome to ATS! i think you will fit in well here.

(yes, your english is excellent. better than a lot of native speakers here.)

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

he Founder. Mr. Muhammad Ali Jinnah(Quaid-e-Azam, Father of the nation)

Left to right, Fatima Jinnah Sister of him and Mother of the Nation,

SO DID HE MARRIED TO HIS OWN SISTER? AS YOU SAID SHE IS MOTHER OF NATION AS I KNOW ,HIS WIFE SHOULD ME MOTHER OF THE NATION.??????????

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 123space

She did not marry anyone, She helped her brother the founder Jinnah all the way in the struggle therefore she is called the mother of the nation. trust that clarifies.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I enjoyed reading your post.

I think that everyone benefits when people get to hear about life in other countries. So keep posting.

I don't have much faith in the US media. It's only a story to the news media if something blows up or there is a big natural catastrophe.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I have had buisness dealings with people from India and Pakistan and I must say they are one of the most polite and honorable people I have ever met,most are very well educated also,I wish more people were like them

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join