It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent trip to Area 51- Guards cross the line

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
People, there are no such things as UFO'S.

This is the greatest piece of Gov,t misdirection the world has ever seen.

GOD CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH, GAVE US AN INSTRUCTION MANUAL ON HOW TO LIVE OUR LIVES (The Bible) and never once mentions anything about little green or gray men from outer space.

What strikes me is that most all UFO researchers are very smart individuals, some even brilliant. If we could get then to focus on the real issues of today and help bring these freakin gov't criminals to justice we would all be better off. No UFO's!

Please use your intelligence and skills to solve the mysteries of 9-11 and weed out the bad people in the Gov,t.

This would benefit us all.

Top Secret military aircraft is all that you will ever see or hear, PERIOD!!

Eye of Eagle

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EYEOFEAGLE
People, there are no such things as UFO'S.

This is the greatest piece of Gov,t misdirection the world has ever seen.

GOD CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH, GAVE US AN INSTRUCTION MANUAL ON HOW TO LIVE OUR LIVES (The Bible) and never once mentions anything about little green or gray men from outer space.

What strikes me is that most all UFO researchers are very smart individuals, some even brilliant. If we could get then to focus on the real issues of today and help bring these freakin gov't criminals to justice we would all be better off. No UFO's!

Please use your intelligence and skills to solve the mysteries of 9-11 and weed out the bad people in the Gov,t.

This would benefit us all.

Top Secret military aircraft is all that you will ever see or hear, PERIOD!!

Eye of Eagle

This is pretty off topic. SO uh... ok...

Anyways. Thanks for the couple recent positive posts. I'll be going back in May for another fun adventure. So to all the non believers, Im sorry you have to question everything. Im sorry you cant believe some genuine stories on this site. I know its riddled with crap hoaxes and its hard to seethe goo d from the bad. But this story was 100% real. Its too bad people had to assume otherwise and make themselves look less intelligent in the process.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
IF you did not cross the boundary and the did in fact steal your camera or damage your goods; file a formal complaint with whichever law enforcements jurisdiction you were under. Then you will have it on record. Getting public about it is probably the best method to get them to leave you alone.

If you were or had broken the law or crossed a boundary that day or in the past; they have you on tape, so I'd drop the subject.

Are just doing this to push their buttons? Do you need to be so close? IF they are still testing prototype aircraft there, you could run afoul of something considered to be a national security issue. In that case they could do pretty much whatever they want to you. Trying to photograph secret aircraft would be a genuine national security issue.

Have they done any work on the Little Ali-Inn? I was there a few years ago and it was a mess with garbage piled up everywhere and no customers.

yea they have. The gave it new flooring, all new tables. Moved the merchandise around and cleaned up the pool table. Looks much better now.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple

I'll have to stop by next time I'm in that area. The people were very nice to us. It was a shame how some of the tourists acted toward them though. Twice someone stopped in while we were there and asked questions about Roswell

Good luck with your adventures.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I learned how to play pool on the old single table there. Is that time capsule still outside the restaurant or did they open it. I forgot what we put in there anyway but I was always intrigued by the concept of something remaining untouched for long periods and then rediscovered with new meaning.
Anyhow I'm glad you saw the two sides and commend your patience with others questioning your integrity. I too wish you luck, I hope you see what you have been waiting to. Only be sure they will be on your tail if get anything juicy, because now you know the extent at which they will pursue threat as they see it.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
not saying it BS, you said they broke the lock on your trunk? If thats true can you post a pic of your busted lock. I think that would make people believe the story alittle more..

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
So why the concern about the "very large gun being made ready to fire"? Here you had concrete proof in your hands, in the form of film and images, of these guys allegedly tossing your campsite. You've been a member of ATS for roughly a year and a half......and you just tossed the camera in the car, and went to sleep. And you're wondering why I'm questioning this tale?

I gotta go with Mr Penny on this one... two hours drive back to Vegas? I would have made that in an hour... No WAY I would have thought about just going to sleep on a deflated air mattress..

LOL a film like that would have made me famous. At the very least I would have slept with that film in my sleeping bag...

Sorry this just doesn't wash...

:shk:

(Hope you didn't fall out of your chair Mr Penny
)

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by MrPenny
So why the concern about the "very large gun being made ready to fire"? Here you had concrete proof in your hands, in the form of film and images, of these guys allegedly tossing your campsite. You've been a member of ATS for roughly a year and a half......and you just tossed the camera in the car, and went to sleep. And you're wondering why I'm questioning this tale?

I gotta go with Mr Penny on this one... two hours drive back to Vegas? I would have made that in an hour... No WAY I would have thought about just going to sleep on a deflated air mattress..

LOL a film like that would have made me famous. At the very least I would have slept with that film in my sleeping bag...

Sorry this just doesn't wash...

:shk:

(Hope you didn't fall out of your chair Mr Penny
)

Few things.

1. If you can make it from Vegas to Groom Lake Road in 1 hour, you should join nascar and thank your lucky stars Lincoln County didnt pull you over. Hell, I put the cruise control to about 80 and still takes me a couple hours. You do realize that the drive on Groom Lake Road itself takes a good 15 minutes, right? Averaging about 40 on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere. I have enough tickets on my record, don't need another speeding ticket from Lincoln County.

2. for the LAST time, we did not go back to sleep after they came back. We stayed up from 4ish to 8ish in the morning and left. WE did however fall asleep before that on the the deflated air mattress and a few sleeping bags. People dont camp withj sleeping bags anymore? Sheesh, I must be a liar.

3. That video would have made no one famous. Had i presented it here, it would have been called a fake with my friends dressed in cammo.

4. You are right Zorgon, at the very least, I SHOULD of slept with it. Ive already made the claim that I was very naive for thinking ti was safe locked in my car.

To the other poster who asked about the break in to my trunk. I never said trunk. Another skeptic used trunk. But I never did. They popped the side passenger door on my chrysler convertible

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple

4. You are right Zorgon, at the very least, I SHOULD of slept with it. Ive already made the claim that I was very naive for thinking ti was safe locked in my car.

I read through te rest of your posts and was going to post a quote saying you are right (about when they saw your coming back in response to Hii's post questioning how they knew you had it)but I didnt think it was needed but now I see all this questioning facts, might have made you miss this vital point. You played it right man, they obviously knew you had some sort of recording and they weren't leaving until they found it.
And so Penny knows, the guns they carry out there are different from what Law Enforcement officers carry (Assault rifles, there are snipers, and some carry handguns). I'm sure they have more toys, as they have a nice budget and cover.
-cheers

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by eerieleary

I read through te rest of your posts and was going to post a quote saying you are right (about when they saw your coming back in response to Hii's post questioning how they knew you had it)but I didnt think it was needed but now I see all this questioning facts, might have made you miss this vital point. You played it right man, they obviously knew you had some sort of recording and they weren't leaving until they found it.
And so Penny knows, the guns they carry out there are different from what Law Enforcement officers carry (Assault rifles, there are snipers, and some carry handguns). I'm sure they have more toys, as they have a nice budget and cover.
-cheers

All penny would have to do is google the cammo dudes and what the have for arms and he'd know. I didn't have to see the guns to know what they had. But im sure he hasn't. No need to prove something that is absolute verifiable fact to a skeptic.

Big guns in the middle of nowhere near a top secret military base = me staying out of any confrontation.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Mr Penny,

Personally I too would leave after an event like that....Buuuuuuuuuut. Not all people would.

He knew who they were, what they were there for, that they had accomplished what they came to do, and that they left. The threat was gone granted he didn't start acting up to get their attention. Besides he is used to their presence and was never physically harmed so why leave. Wait until daylight and then head home when it's safe. Not as crazy as people are making it seem.

Heck I've even stayed in a camp up at Yosemite after a brown bear passed through looking for food rummaging through backpacks and trying to break into the bear proof trash bins. We stayed through the night, the bear was gone, wasn't coming back it was also 4AM and dark and we weren't about to leave our camp until daylight. A bear is way worse than some cammo dudes waiting for you to leave before going through your stuff.

Most people don't sleep elsewhere the same night they come home to find their home or apartment broken into (generally) I know I haven't. It was late I was tired and I perceived the threat to be gone. I wasn't afraid for my well being I was just hurt that somebody would go through and take my stuff. It's more of an emotional violation than a direct threat physical to me.

Also, maybe not a good idea to hide the camera on you in your sleeping bag. They wanted that camera. Who knows what they would have done to get it from you and your sleeping bag. Good thing it didn't escalate which it easily could have if they had to get the camera from you personally. Much better to have left it in the car.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by BASSPLYR]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

1. If you can make it from Vegas to Groom Lake Road in 1 hour, you should join nascar and thank your lucky stars Lincoln County didnt pull you over.

Ummm you DID know it was a figure of speech, yes? But I prefer Rally racing... Nascar is too boring.. and you can't get all four wheels off the ground
40 on a dirt road?
Heck even John gets up to 60 with his old truck on the mine road... and that is barely a trail

I would love to stick you in the navigators seat of the Rally car
And LC would have to catch me first

Sheesh, I must be a liar.

Not necessarily... but without the goods its hard to make a case... Its just your story has too many weird holes... you say you need to escape Vegas to go camping... well there are MANY cool camp spots near Vegas like Valley of Fire... WHY pick Area 51 if your intent is not to 'get the goods'? Then you tell us you have them but lost them..

I am far from a skeptic...
but even I need SOMETHING more than a simple story

[edit on 22-4-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Valley of fire is great. But Im getting my masters ( soon, my ph d hopefully if I dont shoot myself) in archeology right now at UNLV and I think I have gone on 5 surveys and a couple mediocre digs there. No thanks. Theres also MT Charleston, but we simply just dont camp there.We go to Area 51 just because of the allure of seeing something. We have no goals of trying to catch something on camera. We love the locals at Rachel, and I think i'm officially addicted to the alien double cheeseburger.

We go 40 in the convertible because its just too damn rocky, fyi.

Weird holes? The only holes I have seen in my story is the fact that I dont have the video proof because it was taken. I see a mistake by locking in the car. But holes, I just don't see them. Not once has my story changed. Not once have I altered anything. I have posted countless time s the same account. Yet, I still have holes. I think the argument ' I have holes' is just being said for arguments sake.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Not necessarily... but without the goods its hard to make a case...

Moon/mars 'goods' anyone?

hrmmmm..

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm going to vouch for the original poster.

But this has made me bother to log in and care, I haven't logged in since the summer. I always read the site, but I haven't been bothered to post. So...

What the hell is wrong with the half of you? This man has obviously nothing to gain, and he has a credible evidence, you can't debunk him on a basis of a typo and small camping errors. I've been camping over 25 times in my life, and I'd probably forget everything. Do you want him to post a picture of himself naked and see "Oh, well, its the same guy as this photo gallery...", he has nothing to gain from you not believing, and he has nothing to gain from you believing, but YOU have a lot to gain from this man's story.

Jesus christ. Seriously.
Well, I'm going back to my cave.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Not another thread with CLAIMING to have been to Area51 and had stuff removed by the security people and conveniently the evidance goes with it.

I admit, its an interesting story, but why post when you know damn well that the first thing people are going to ask for is proof and you know you dont have any.....so this thread will prob go down hill and end up with people say "oh yeah ... that happened to me" .... sorry to sound so cynical but its all we ever here on here.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinci

You beat me to the punch Vinci. Just finished reading the entire thread and I really only have one point to add.

If something odd ever happens to me out there in that crazy world of ours, I will for DAMN sure never post any details to ATS. My god, I believe I could post claiming to have just eaten lunch and soon be beset with people claiming HOAX.

This place is getting ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Vinci, Vinci, Vinci,
You made this whole thread worth reading!
What is wrong with some of you people...gee, and I had respect for Zorgon on other threads.
Why did I read it? Because I wanted to see how a simple story would get treated. The Op obviously is telling the truth. There is nothing to lie about. Have none of you had a run in with the law? He didn't say ET tore his camp site up!
This was a useful thread for me and I can mark off the posters that challenged the veracity of the Op. Saves a lot of time I would have wasted reading anything they had to say.
....If anyone else wants to help me out, please post that you don't believe him and I can add you to my list.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
nice!, pretty freaky though, stay safe

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I think its fair to say I have camped at Area 51 more times than anyone on this board. I have been there a little over 25 times in the past 3 years. Since I live in Vegas and am only 24, its very easy. But something has gone on the last couple times and it has progressively gotten worse.

You say you've camped at Area 51 many times...were you actually on base property? If so...what do you expect?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join