It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and the Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
We all know its going to get worse before it gets better for all of us, we have to be strong and unite.

If you dont think the next five years will be huge then think.

It wont be in the Media, i guarantee you. There will be no mention of the mayan calender nothing about 2012. It would lead to upheaval etc.
This is not like y2k, this is it. The bigwigs of media like keeping us uninformed so here we go.

If by change it does make a newpaper mention, then it is someone working for the light.

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
It could have two reasons to be totally honest. first is that there is really nothing happening around that time so the media doesn't see a story in it because there isn't one or the bigwigs really don't want us to know anything about it an keeps it quiet.

The option you believe is highly reliant on the fact how you stand on the 2012 thing.

If you believe 2012 is a date of special meaning and maybe even the beginning of something new or the coming of christ/the holy war/aliens/planets/etc/etc then you automaticly suspect supression.

But on the other hand if you tend to believe that 2012 is not a bringer of anything else than 2013 then you tend to believe there is no story to tell so the media doesn't tell it.

I think the biggest part of the media just doesn't buy the whole 2012 thing or is oblivious of it so they don't report anything about it. IF the people on top do know about anything that is up on 2012 they are happy to leave their employees blissfully ignorant of the whole fact. This is assuming that something will happen at that date.

But my problem with the total non-reporting about 2012 is funny in itself. The group that believes SOMETHING is up around that date is pretty substantial at the moment and even that aspect of it doesn't hit the MSM. Not even to point and laugh at us. Maybe they are scared that even mentioning it will get people googling about it and sucked into the rage. Who knows?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Herbal Oli

i definetly think something is going to happen around that date specifically on the 21st and the media really should tell us something even if it does cause uproar its their duty to tell us if something is wrong and since india is preparing for something then i think we should atleast prepare aswell

new topics

join