It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F-15 Vs Ufo!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
An interesting video of F-15 American jet chasing a ufo!it`s on......

This happend in 2007 over the U.k date is unknown at this moment,anybody know something els about this?

Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Here is the stats if a F-15:

Mcdonnel-Douglas F15 Eagle
Engine 2x P&W F100-PW-220 turbofans
23,000 lbs thrust each Top Speed Mach 2.5
Weight max 68,000 lb Wingspan 42.8 ft
Length 63.8 ft Weapons 1x M61 A1 20mm multibarrel cannon
plus
4x sidewinder & 4x sparrow AA missiles
or 8x AIM120 AMRAAM AA missiles
Country USA Crew F-15A/C: one. F-15B/D/E: two

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Where is the object that the 2 f-15's are chasing ? And yes I said 2. According to this video description there are 2 f-15s- www.dailymotion.com...

Can u take screenshots (or whatever) showing the ufo please ?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Cool Video, Its beyond me what the F-15's are chasing.... Could it be the real deal?

Anyway F-15's are an American Fighter, so why would they be in the UK? Just a thought, not sure if the UK brought any, but yea just thought id mention it....

Che3rs

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I see nothing but TWO f15s exercising dog-fights....I certainly don't see any ufos...and I looked REALLY HARD!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakyclown
I see nothing but TWO f15s exercising dog-fights....I certainly don't see any ufos...and I looked REALLY HARD!

There is another thread about this somewhere. The video is completely unrelated to the audio, which is another reason I don't like this video. I'm not sure if the audio is authentic, but the music are clearly geared to produce an emotional response while the video is eye candy.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I never watch a video the first time with audio...that way i can concentrate on the visual information first....then i will play with sound to get the full "effect" and sometimes I shall listen only to the audio by shutting my eyes.

top topics

join