It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO reported over St. Augustine, Florida

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
It's not a real UFO...not in an Alien sense.

It's the US goverment's latest and greatest most classified recon. craft called the TR-3B.

I saw this same, triangular shaped craft fly over my car last year, March 2007 in central Alabama.

It has a light on each corner and a distinctive, larger red light in the middle. It's silent and awesome to see. I thought for a couple of months that I had seen a real UFO...then confirmed through some internet searches that it is a US military craft.

Here's my ATS thread about my initial incident last year:

My TR-3B sighting Link

The TR-3B

The TR-3B is NOT fiction and was built with technology available in the mid- 1980s or earlier. The triangular shaped nuclear powered aerospace platform was developed under the Aurora Program with SDI and black budget monies.

The tactical reconnaissance TR-3B's first operational flight was in the early 90s. Technology assuredly developed from reverse engineering of recovered alien artifacts and programs such as the SR-74 and SR-75 was used in the TR-3B.

At least three of the billion dollar plus TR-3Bs were flying by 1994.

The TR-3B vehicle's outer coating is reactive to electrical stimulation and can change color, reflectiveness, and
radar absorptiveness, thus making the vehicle look like a small aircraft or a flying cylinder--or even tricking radar
receivers into falsely detecting a variety of aircraft, no aircraft, or several aircraft at various locations.

A circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the "Magnetic Field Disrupter" surrounds the rotatable crew compartment and is far ahead of any imaginable technology. Sandia and Livermore laboratories developed the reverse engineered MFD technology. The government will go to any lengths to protect this technology.

The MFD generates a magnetic vortex field that disrupts or neutralizes the effects of gravity on mass within
proximity by 89 percent. This is not antigravity. Anti-gravity provides a repulsive force that can be used for
propulsion. The MFD creates a disruption of the Earth's gravitational field upon the mass within the circular
accelerator.

The mass of the circular accelerator, and all mass within the accelerator, such as the crew capsule and the nuclear reactor, are reduced by almost 90%. This causes the effect of making a vehicle extremely light and able to outperform and outmaneuver any craft yet constructed--except, of course, those UFOs we did not build. The TR-3 is a reconnaissance platform with an indefinite loiter time. "Indefinite" because it uses a nuclear reactor for power.

Many sightings of triangular UFOs are not alien vehicles but the ultra top secret TR-3B. The NSA, NRO, CIA, and USAF have been playing a shell game with aircraft nomenclature - creating the TR-3, modified to the TR-3A, the TR-3B, and the Teir 2, 3, and 4, with suffixes like 'Plus' or 'Minus' added on to further confuse the fact that each of these designators is a different aircraft and not the same aerospace vehicle.

The TR-3B's propulsion is provided by three multimode thrusters mounted at each bottom corner of the triangular platform. The TR-3 is a sub-Mach 9 vehicle until it reaches altitudes above 100,000 feet.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

I used to have a farm south of Lake Nona down off Narcoossee Road. It was always very dark and I thought I would see something but never did. About the oddest experience I had was the eerie emptiness in the skies immediately after Hurricane Charley came through CF.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EclipseReloaded

You have done an excellent job keeping up with this TR craft. There was some sighting of a Triangle shaped craft in Belgium a number of years ago. It got lots of coverage worldwide. Nothing was ever determined by Belgian Police & military. They did speculate that the object must have been a secret USA military project. I wonder if those could have been one & the same? The photos taken by the Police were remarkably good.
I am somewhat familiar with the B'ham/Centerpoint area. I resided about a year in Pinson many-many ages ago. The Government/DOD operated a nuclear powered jet aircraft program strictly on the ground outside of NE Atlanta during the 1960's. I suppose that may have been a dark early phase of research also for the TR. I read about it some months ago here on ATS.
The Black OPs related to NRO, NSA, CIA, etc... is well beyond the point of "staggeringly stunning." Must be nice to write blank checks & have an open end credit card.
Your comment about the reverse engineering business is especially important within the context of this thread. There are far too many people who fear stepping over the "log across the trail," for fear of waking up one morning 'only to have the word "Crazy," written across their forehead sometime during the night by the Alien Faerie.
I do hope however, that all who witness an "unknown craft," still send it in to the National UFO Reporting Center. It will possibly clarify any potential problems that may develop around the TRs in the future.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EclipseReloaded
It's not a real UFO...not in an Alien sense.

It's the US goverment's latest and greatest most classified recon. craft called the TR-3B.

I have heard that these craft have interstellar capability along with the ability to change shape, or atleast create the illusion of a change in shape. Just what I've heard though. Star for you

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

Can you recall any of the sources on the TR, or elaborate on any other data that you have on the craft?

Insomuch as unident craft, there are 3 people beyond myself, who I have had the opportunity of meeting, that have witnessed a UFO. I just wish that we could sort things out & place the TR on our side or "their" side of the fence. I guess that I sit on top of the fence smiling should either be true.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DREAMING MAN
reply to post by EclipseReloaded

You have done an excellent job keeping up with this TR craft. There was some sighting of a Triangle shaped craft in Belgium a number of years ago. It got lots of coverage worldwide. Nothing was ever determined by Belgian Police & military. They did speculate that the object must have been a secret USA military project. I wonder if those could have been one & the same? The photos taken by the Police were remarkably good.
I am somewhat familiar with the B'ham/Centerpoint area. I resided about a year in Pinson many-many ages ago. The Government/DOD operated a nuclear powered jet aircraft program strictly on the ground outside of NE Atlanta during the 1960's. I suppose that may have been a dark early phase of research also for the TR. I read about it some months ago here on ATS.
The Black OPs related to NRO, NSA, CIA, etc... is well beyond the point of "staggeringly stunning." Must be nice to write blank checks & have an open end credit card.
Your comment about the reverse engineering business is especially important within the context of this thread. There are far too many people who fear stepping over the "log across the trail," for fear of waking up one morning 'only to have the word "Crazy," written across their forehead sometime during the night by the Alien Faerie.
I do hope however, that all who witness an "unknown craft," still send it in to the National UFO Reporting Center. It will possibly clarify any potential problems that may develop around the TRs in the future.

Thanks...I just want others who see this "top secret craft" not to confuse it with a real ET craft..I made the same, easy mistake and thought it was a bonafide UFO.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DREAMING MAN

i saw it with my own two eyes. my name is austin, i was sitting out on my best friends porch with two other people that saw them with me. it was three red lights. the frist thing i though was "fireworks" the reason i say that is there was a fair going on downtown, but the more i looked and the longer i looked i new the wernt "firworks" my friends and i watched them for a lest 45min. when we yelled out from the porch UFO UFO i cop from the street yelled back at us and told us to be quity. but i know for a fact that the were. and i have planty of people to vouch fot me the cop on the street saw what we were talking about and was like HOLY #. so im telling u there out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join