It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is an individual without a mission

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
First off, what is your objective here on ATS? Second off, what is your goal to accomplish here on ATS? Third off, what kind of threads that you've taken time to read please you here on ATS?

Now for the main questions:

What is your mission in life? Is it your own or was it given you? If it were given you, who or what gave it you? Is the mission to affect any others in any way, shape or form, or just yourself?...And how is it supposed to affect? What is the mission you follow bringing about now?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
First off, what is your objective here on ATS? Second off, what is your goal to accomplish here on ATS? Third off, what kind of threads that you've taken time to read please you here on ATS?

Now for the main questions:

What is your mission in life? Is it your own or was it given you? If it were given you, who or what gave it you? Is the mission to affect any others in any way, shape or form, or just yourself?...And how is it supposed to affect? What is the mission you follow bringing about now?

personally, i visist ATS for the Vast amounts of uncommon knowledge. events, stories, and facts that would never be disclosed anywhere else. this site is a Gold mine compared to standard American entertainment. I love keeping an open mind on new interesting concepts. In fact, i wouldnt hesitate to call this site medicinal in nature to intellectual pleasures. every rose has its thorn, even with that being said i still have to say that my life is better off having viewed the content of this site (rare to say on the internet). The community here is diverse as it is occupationally varied.

As for my goal in life, now thats classified.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
My goal is to wander aimlessly through life and see where it brings me while sucking up any (in my eyes) credible info i can find and see if it works for me. It's bringing peace into my life at the moment so i'm going to keep it up for now

ATS is a nice source of alternative info that broadens the horizon of reality for me and i treat it as such.

new topics

join