It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be the new form of fuel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
A friend linked me to this video a little earlier and I wasn't sure if it was posted. If it was, I apologize. What's everyones thoughts on the practical use for this idea?

Video

[edit on 20-4-2008 by RandomThought]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Yep!

Looks like water will end up being the next big energy source, instead of ZPE/Radiant Energy/Vacuum Energy/whatever.

Xynergy Corporation Announces Successful Development of Hybrid Generator That Uses 75% Water and Only 25% Gas

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
It's a scam. Been going around from company to company for decades. Probably for as long as we've known about electrolysis. They take the money of gullible investors and then disappear forever, only to be replaced by someone making the exact same claims, and the cycle repeats.

Physics would have us believe that gaining energy by splitting water and then burning it again back into water is impossible. I happen to think that's correct. Perhaps physics is wrong on the matter, but I'm not exactly holding my breath, especially considering how many times there have been frauds making the same claims.

Remember: it isn't just shadowy organizations and governments out to screw you over. There are millions of individuals out there who don't care about you who are more than willing to do anything in their power to take your money. And financial ruin is financial ruin, no matter who caused it.

I predict that their commercialized unit will never see the light of day, not because it will be suppressed, but because it never existed.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdiinican

Physics would have us believe that gaining energy by splitting water and then burning it again back into water is impossible. I happen to think that's correct.

Did you even watch the video in the OP? That's not what's being done.

He's simply burning salt water (!!!) and using the resulting heat to run a motor/generator.

Cool!!!

It's a scam. Been going around from company to company for decades. Probably for as long as we've known about electrolysis. They take the money of gullible investors and then disappear forever, only to be replaced by someone making the exact same claims, and the cycle repeats.

There's a reason for that. The people responsible for the oil monopoly did not want these kind of technologies - definitive replacements for oil - coming out.

Remember: it isn't just shadowy organizations and governments out to screw you over.

No - they just do it the BEST!!!

top topics

join