It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello all, feeling better ? :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I am feeling quite optimistic today

Anyone else has the same feeling ?

After almost two years of researching stuff about 9/11, destruction of the planet and of the indigenous people, terrorism, peak oil, war, I had the impression of total doom awaiting us. And indeed it does, it's not just an impression

But now I feel like it does not matter. All it matter is that we are right here

Thinking about all the stuff around is a distraction, a way to get lost trying to play the game by 'their" rules, or the old rules, or "the usual rules".

I do not mean "I do not care because nothing can be done and I am sad",
I want to say that I feel good about escaping the mind game, I would not care if I knew that nuclear war starts tomorrow , does not mean I would no try to stop it, but in a sense I would not care, I am just content to be right here and now
Something Zen like

So I hope everyone who is worrying about the future around stops worrying and just is.
We just are here, be happy

www.ashidakim.com...
I know I was worrying but not anymore. I ll try to stick to this optimistic view

Edit : yes lots of smilies here, and presume this is the place to put this tread

[edit on 20-4-2008 by pai mei]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pai mei

Hello Pai Mei,

Strangely enough, I never really worried about anything prior to signing up to ATS about 3 weeks ago!

Before that, I was Mr. 'everything is as it seems', with a few exceptions (911 being one of them).

The more we read into everything, I suppose the more depressing and concerning it can get - the greater the lie the greater the disillusionment and unease with the people who are paid to protect and serve us. But, I suppose, we don't know everything and never will and there's not a great deal we can do about it other than just getting on with our lives and enjoying what we have got.

We live in a manufactured world where ignorance is marketed as bliss.

Anyway, as the song goes, 'don't worry, be happy'!

(which is probably saying go along with the ignorance!!).

Brei.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Not "go along with the ignorance". Just be happy. We are here on this dust particle in the Universe with our wars, governments, religions. They don't really matter

See the story from above, that Zen master cared about nothing, but he did not remain idle when his help was needed

new topics

join