It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cable News Military Analysts, the Pentagon's Hidden Hand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Behind Analysts, the Pentagon's Hidden Hand

www.nytimes. com

They put a group of retired military officers on one of the jets normally used by Vice President Dick Cheney and flew them to Cuba for a carefully orchestrated tour of Guantánamo.

business relationships are hardly ever disclosed to the TV viewers, and not even to the networks themselves. But collectively, the men on the plane and several dozen other military analysts represent more than 150 military contractors either as lobbyists, senior executives, board members or consultants.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.blacklistednews.com

[edit on (4/21/08) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Ok well we have got the Administration using propaganda techniques to boost favorable opinion of the war.

In order to get the RIGHT kind of opinion out of these war-experts, war-mongers is perhaps the better word, the administration bribes these kind of talking heads with private jets, military intelligence, meetings with key officials, and who knows how much food, housing, and entertainment coddling.

All at tax-payer expense as I am sure this comes out of the defense budget.

We have the administration using OUR money to try to convince us that a war policy which is making the world more dangerous and eroding the USA is some how a good thing? Our own money is going to convince us that a policy which will endanger our way of life.... is a good thing?

www.nytimes. com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
This has been posted already:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am not sure why people are acting so surprised about this though. When you see Fox news turn to a retired General for his input, how could you not suspect that he is a shill?

Our MSM has been propaganda for a while now. News like this doesn't surprise me, it just confirms my suspicions. The ABC debate is another shining example of how putrid our news is.

new topics

top topics

join