It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Round up of American Citizens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
With rumours abound of camps being built in the US and many in the inteligensia staing that the US is turning into a Fascist Nation has the round up already started. With new laws being past re hate crime, being unpatriotic etc. were Gitmo etc just dry runs to training the perps into doing the same to the American people.

With hundreds of thousands already on the watch list, thats anyone who has a brain and an opinion by the way and the list growing ever bigger will it now be seen as a crime to wear an anti Goverment slogan, or be a member of ATS. Will people start to disapear into camps, as that already started?

And once this becomes public what will be the reaction of public opinon? it is almost certain that most will tow the line and state that these people are unpatriotict Americans and therefore have no rights and deserve everything they get. Next step World War 3 followed by the total destruction of America if we follow the historical pattern.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

You must realize by now that this Government would never start slipping people away a few at a time.No they will have some big fabricated emergency where they can move thousands at a time.They will sort them out later.Kill a few jail a few and retrain the rest.Make good little loyal sheep out of them.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I always detest leaning towards the alarmist side of things, yes. But the fabricated emergency idea is about the best I've heard. I don't buy into the concentration camp theory -- yet -- because I have my doubts as to the extent of influence and power one would need to orchestrate such camps. Americans have not lived the last two decades in some bleak communism, after all...and we're slow to get to the point of fighting back, but rather determined when we do.

Or maybe that's 200 odd years ago...

At any rate, Katrina provided several things:
1) A delayed response from the most 'ready' federal agency in existence.
2) A training ground for door-to-door evacuation and relocation
3) A training ground for Blackwater USA to operate autonomously, despite the existence of Martial Law.

It also broke our hearts and bumped our internal resolve up a notch.

Whatever comes (or doesn't), may we be strong in spirit, and fight for love.

new topics

join