It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I give up.... CGI or real???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by starwatcher1

This is a major issue facing everyone today. CGI can change court verdicts, get people imprisoned on faked evidence,ruin careers and reputations,alter the outcome of elections, and so on. CGI is a godsend to anyone in the propaganda business. When I saw the movie,Forrest Gump, I knew then we'd be in trouble sooner or later. The BIG BASIN UFO photo's were so well done, that it is still unclear to many, if it is infact a fake or not. I think it is a fake. I expect that quiet soon, faked CGI evidence will lead us into war with IRAN this year. Bush-Co. wants it, Halliburton wants it, and most importantly, BILDERBERG members want it!
So, get ready for video and pic's proving IRAN is ENEMY no.1, and must be attacked.
CGI is going to make folks disappear into the gulag system as well. It will help bilk billions from tax payer coffers to fund illegal activities, or pad the swiss accounts of the BILDERBERG's.
Creating an ever ominous shadow threat to the people via CGI, will ensure that the SHEEPLE will never revolt,rise up, or vote against their own security.
I believe there was some CGI hanky-panky involved with the 9-11 footage. Many claim that there was no plane that hit the Pentagon. It is all
very frightening to think about, that we may be duped and lied to, and made to believe in Non-Real events, because of Computer Generated Images. Old style S/FX have given way to the computer and the mouse.

Today, I believe nothing on TV, the internet, or any photograph. I have to see it with my own eyes, hear it with my own ears, before I'll believe it.

Nobody should be so gullible, that they buy into anything at first viewing.

As far as UFO's, USo's, EBE's or the like go...untill they land enmass, attack, or otherwise are proven to exist beyond any reasonable doubt, the rest of the reports are nothing but Hot, Stinking, Steaming, BullScat Chunks laying in a pile.

We face perilous times ahead, as this evil and corrupt US government uses CGI against us at every twist and turn in our daily lives.

I have given up trying to catch, shoot, or down a UFO.

Times dictate that we believe nothing, and question ALL AUTHORITY.
Arm yourself with many types of firearms with no less than 10,000 rounds of ammo, preferably 100,000 rds, stock food and water, fortify your homestead, maintain your 4x4 vehicle, and equip your selves with survival gear for any situation. Practice with it as well. Get books on the subject, and read them over and over again.

The government goon squads will be marching down all of our streets sooner than you think, forget UFO's and ET, get to saving your own hides before it is to late. The window of opportunity to do so is drawing to a close, so act fast. ( before Janurary 2009 )

Nothing is more important right now, than preparing for the Bilderberg planned over throw of our nation, and the ending of our rights. There will be civil war. ( which is why they have already built 800 prison camps )
CGI ain't gonna change that fact.

Remember this; They have consistantly duped Americans with Missinformation and Missdirection for 100 years.

When they attack Iran, the attack begins here at home the same day against you.

Don't say you weren't warned!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
We cant tell.All images and video can be faked.That being said,that means our sources for news and info can also be faked.I do know from personal experience that i did see a ufo with 5 others who saw the exact same thing.No i dont have a pic either since that was the furthest thing from my mind at the time.But 3 months prior i was thinking about ufos and investigating it before blogs and youtube(1998 was the time).Thats all i can say about it.
The only real way would be an invasion or full contact with multiple ships around the world a la independence day.

<< 1  2   >>

join