It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Washington, You're Fired!'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This is a new movie, critiquing the cess-pool that is our political system. An expose of some of the most crimininalistic events and laws perpetrated and shoved down the throats of the american populace. Quite timely if I do say...Everybody should see this one!

“WASHINGTON, YOU’RE FIRED!” was born out of sheer frustration with abuses in our current political system and it gives a voice to Americans across the country.

From the mismanagement of Hurricane Katrina rescue efforts and law enforcement abuses to the wrongful imprisonment and torturing of legal enemy combatants and misuse of the FBI and NSA -- nothing is taboo in this disturbing look at the last seven years of fundamentally flawed terror-related spy bills, how they affect you, and what you can do about it.

Bills such as the USA PATRIOT Act, the Military Commissions Act, and the John Warner Defense Act have crippled the U.S. Constitution and have weakened the liberties that Americans once thought they could never lose. The loss of Habeas Corpus and Posse Comitatus, coupled with a new definition of “torture” are just the tip of the Orwellian iceberg. If enacted, HR 1955 will for the first time put “thought crime” laws on the books, robbing citizens of their right to freedom of conscience thought.

www.washingtonyourefired.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Fantastic movie - nothing but facts. An excellent film to ease the curious into understanding what is really going on in this country. I highly recommend this to be added to the arsenal of everyones liberty presentation library.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Perhaps that site should pay for their ad's on ATS? Just like everyone else
Clever how I split one sentence into two, eh

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

Are you commenting on the little trailer or did you buy the DVD and watch it? Might be good or it might be crap. No way to know without purchasing it.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
It is factual, thought provoking, and worth watching and I did not buy it. I watched it on here:
www.livevideo.com...

new topics

top topics

join