It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction Caught on tape?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Just saw this Video on Youtube and wanted to see what the experts on ATS think about it. I don't know if its real or not, but you never know eh?
Oh, if there was already a thread on this, give me a link, and could a Mod please remove this, if there is. Thanks

www.youtube.com...

If you watch carefully, he disappears around 11:16.08 P.M.
Then returns around 1:06.29 the Cameras are disabled or something.
If you look carefully at around 11 secs a white light flashes on him. He vomits when he comes back.
Maybe fake, I can't tell. Anyone have any Ideas?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Trams

yup, a guy goes out a gate, film cuts out, and the guy comes back on film, on the ground and throwing up!!!!........MUST BE AN ABDUCTION!!!!

[edit on 20-4-2008 by jimmyx]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Uh, I found another video, an investigation about it.
So anyway, what do you all think? Thanks for your time!
www.youtube.com...
I don't really know, It could be fake. The guard on duty says, that he went down there to talk to the man. The man blabbers something, then quits his job and moves? Could be a hoax! Or not!

[edit on 720America/Chicagof2008Sun, 20 Apr 2008 11:17:58 -0500America/Chicago 3011America/Chicago by Trams]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I've seen this before but I thought I'd check it out again for the flash.

What I also found interesting was that while the cameras are out, there's a noticable flashing occuring at the point where he was standing.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by joombo

Thats what I was thinking. The cameras suddenly shut off after the flash of light. Then the guy comes back almost 2 hours later and vomits. It could be a hoax though. Does anyone have any answers?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I actually meant while the cameras are out, like here:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Cameras are still functioning... just damaged or power is out (eg: no lights). Either would explain the light.

It could also be an afterimage burn on the camera.

[edit on 20-4-2008 by Foxe]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Trams

I came across this while doing a Compilation thread about possible evidence for EBEs. Here is the report:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You might want to read through that entire thread, it certainly helped me get a handle on what has already been talked about here at ATS. Also, the original threads are linked for you there, so if you want to read and/or add to those threads, each case is easy to disect. There is source information for most cases also.

Hope this helps!

-WFA

new topics

top topics

join