It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ignorance And Snide Remarks Re UFO's Still Exist ! GRRR!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I popped the question on a BBC Message Board today about UFO's and what people would do in a First Contact situation. The responses saddened me in that alot of people are still s'n-word'ing and laughing it all off. Seriously when are people gonna wake up and at least THINK about the possibility that one day we may well be contacted (personally i feel sooner rather later!)

Respnse To My Question About Ailens !

I am sure they will not be laughing when First Contact does occur someday !!

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It's a sad reality my friend - the consistant rubbishing of UFOlogy over the years has worn a thick layer from the brains of the general populace of the media connected world! Most people think it's kooky, others just don't care at all!

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
I popped the question on a BBC Message Board today about UFO's and what people would do in a First Contact situation. The responses saddened me in that alot of people are still s'n-word'ing and laughing it all off. Seriously when are people gonna wake up and at least THINK about the possibility that one day we may well be contacted (personally i feel sooner rather later!)

Respnse To My Question About Ailens !

I am sure they will not be laughing when First Contact does occur someday !!

Unfortunately we now live in a world where the nonsensical blabbering
of a z-list star is more important than the future of our planet,or the spiritual
growth of our species.
A sad sad sign of the times,when what non entity`s like the Beckhams
have to say or wear,is more important to people than the advancement and education of society.
We`re on the Road to nowhere!

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
It's sad but true, most people follow the masses and have not learned to follow their self.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

there are alot of fakes and/or false claims, with this particular subject. you have to give people some reason to believe the poster. it's quite simple really, provide some kind of reasonable proof or judgement.

top topics

join