It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Hillary OOPS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Well it just continues with her doesn't it?

Hillary, well both Clintons, have always been plagued with accusations and investigations revolving around their Campaign Finances and Hillary especially has problems with her "Events"

FEC Asked to Investigate Fundraising Concert for Hillary Clinton

A government watchdog group wants the Federal Election Commission to investigate Elton John's fund-raising concert on behalf of Sen. Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.

"Recent news reports suggest that Hillary Clinton and Hillary Clinton for President have accepted an in-kind contribution from a foreign national, Sir Elton John, in contravention of federal election laws," Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton wrote in an April 14 letter to the Office of the General Counsel for the FEC.

CNS News

I wonder how this will be silenced?

Semper

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Have you ever seen that picture of Hilary where she looks meniacally angry, like she's posessed by the Devil himself, about to chop somebody with an axe or something???

I wasn't gunna vote for her, reguardless, but that picture convinced me that voting for her would be like voting for a Rencor or possibly Sauron.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Hello semper.

It won't be silenced. Hillary is a mud-magnet. What's a couple more layers when she already looks like a dirty Easter Bunny.

If not for the very real possibility that she could be elected, I would be enjoying this campaign. Seems Hillary just can't keep her foot out of her mouth. Maybe we need a national research initiative to find a cure for foot-in-mouth disease?

Nah, I like laughing at her too much.

TheRedneck

join