It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth Is Flat, Proof In Model - [FARCE]

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANTHONY33

Well then why did you reply to a question I posed to OP???????????????????
FRAUD

For every one the evidence is on page 39 post 4 onwards

I'll believe we are the same person when you can show me that nobody ever responds to questions directed toward other people.

I'll tell you what. You can easily prove that two people standing in front of you are the same person. Ask person A a question that you think person B might know.

If Person B responds to you, then A and B are the same person.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by logician magician

So you forgot to log in under the other account again

A truly mature adult is one who can except when beaten

You my friend have some growing to do yet

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

So you forgot to log in under the other account again

A truly mature adult is one who can except when beaten

You my friend have some growing to do yet

Who can except....? Except what?

I think a truly mature adult is one who does not arrive at stupid conclusions from speculation backed by irrationality. If you really believe we are the same person, you could ask the MODS to do an IP check on the accounts. I'm sure the ATS admin have caught people before.

I've noticed the psychology behind conspiracy theories as that when you don't understand something, it's easier to jump to an irrational conclusion from trace "happenings" that are called "clues" that can be twisted to fit the conclusion, and so you work from that instead of accepting that there are certain things you won't know nor understand.

In your case, the burden of proof is that _Del_ responded to a question posed to me. By itself, it shouldn't prove anything at all as it happens all of the time, but you are using it to come to a conclusion per your agenda.

Do we also have the same typing styles, or present similar information? Can you show us any more patterns of word structuring or common typos and puntuation that can support your idea?

As you have already reached a conclusion, it fits that I have taken all of that into account, right? I did everything perfect until I replied to myself, huh?

Any mature adult would certainly look for much more than what you have.

I'm sure you are also taking this long explanation I am giving you as a sign that I am trying to "cover my tracks" right?

Have a good life. Ignored.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Sorry my friend but my conclusions were not based on one piece of evidence.
I see through your lack of civility, your aggression and anger towards all ATS members in all of your posts and threads that probably you have very few friends, so instead you have created your own loyal adversary to compliment you.
I feel compelled to single you out as I think you should be helped.

Much love my friend

'How will you react' elite one?

And it gets more amusing
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 29-4-2008 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raistlyyn
Oh by the way del can you prove to me thata Platypus (Ornithorhynchus anatinus) does in fact lay eggs.

Look, it's proof that I am _Del_ !!

I have a pet Platypus, and have seen it lay eggs; likewise, when I walk outside, I can see that the Earth is flat.

This picture shows a couple of Flat Earth scientists at a suspected Ice wall. There has been no confirmation as to whether this could be part of THE Ice wall, but further studies are being performed. Some believe this picture to be disinfo put forth from Round Earth governments for unknown reasons.

This picture was recently taken by a Flat Earth Scientist who snuck into a joint-government project where it was found that something is happening to the ice wall. Some think that by 2012 there will be a hole in the icewall due to a solar and Earth pole shift, along with a possible arrival of Nibiru. This is supposed to be an experiment on creating the most efficient wall of ice, and not the icewall itself.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I don't think you asked me directly, or maybe you did, but here are some more pictures of the ice wall. I've posted several throughout the course of the thread. Feel free to read it.

www.vebjorn-sand.com...
www.waterencyclopedia.com...
www.worldproutassembly.org...
www.nsf.gov...
aphriza.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

WOW! thank you, this proves the flat earth theory beyond a shadow a doubt.
Please accept my humble apologies for doubting you.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

The Ice Wall doesn't appear to be nearly tall enough to contain the Earth's atmosphere as it accelerates through space at 32fps^2.

The force of that acceleration would have long ago reduced the atmosphere to a thickness of about 150 feet; hardly enough to result in the 15psi pressure we experience. This this theory is true, not only would we suffocate at sea level, we'd probably explode even before we ever got to the upper deck of Shea Stadium.

Speaking of which; how does Flat Earth Theory explain Ed Kranepool?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yeah, no problem really. I know some people aren't very smart...

(See? I'm fluent in sarcasm too!)

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

Can you be signed on at the same time as logician magician?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuning Spork

I've already stated there are two ice walls. Noone (to my knowledge) has pictures of the larger.

Ed Kranepool: "The Mets have as much of a chance to win the World Series as Man has of landing on the Moon."

Ed Kranepool seemed to agree that sustained space travel is impossible.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

reply to post by _Del_

Can you be signed on at the same time as logician magician?

I'm sure it's possible. Perhaps if you look through the thread you could find such an instance.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
It appears that we are on at the same time right now.

What does that imply?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

That I (we?) are crafty?

or not so much... whichever...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
Ed Kranepool: "The Mets have as much of a chance to win the World Series as Man has of landing on the Moon."

Ed Kranepool seemed to agree that sustained space travel is impossible.

Well, as I once said to John Lear (and prolly got docked 500 points at the time for sayin it): You made that up!. Ed Kranepool would never have undermined the space program.

He may have been a life-long rookie, but he was never a traitor!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuning Spork

I don't know I just quoted it off wikipedia for irony's sake -- someone else might have made it up. :shrug:

I have no reason to suspect Kranepool of treason

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

_Del_, yer okay in my book. If I ever decide to write one.

Logician Magician on the other hand... He's a tad stuck on silly.

Anyhoo, how would you explain the fact that nothing supports a Flat Earth Theory (FET) and that all evidence suggests a spherical Earth?

Is that something that keeps you awake at night? Do you twiddle your thumbs worrying about how you're going to answer the next questioner's question, or do you just **twiddle away** wondering why so many of us keep being sucker into this particular void?

I am fully aware, of course, that _Del_ is arguing the point for our own amusement. Long live honest and/or creative debate.

But, really....

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
...before we all go and accept the round earth theory as the final answer, could we possibly give the flat earth theory another chance? Or at least consider another one of my hairball thought that suddenly came to mind about 'gyroscopes'. The 'flat earth' would be the 'rotor' and the poles would be the 'spin axis'. I watched a video about gryoscopes and its wobbles. I don't know any other way to explain how a flat earth would fit into this concept but it's fun to watch.

[edit on 2008-4-30 by pikypiky]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Yes, pikypiky, let's entertain flat Earth and gyroscopes.

After all, what quicker way to deny ig...

Aah, nevermind....

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork

Anyhoo, how would you explain the fact that nothing supports a Flat Earth Theory (FET) and that all evidence suggests a spherical Earth?

I always thought the elephants standing on the turtle supported the Flat Earth...

And no, I don't lose sleep over Flat (or Round) Earth Theory.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join