It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elitists Vow To Kill You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
They say that the world is "overpopulated" (nevermind the fact that in reality it could support 100 billion people) and plan on killing most of us to fix the problem.

These people are the international bankers, the Rockefeller types, the high and mighty in the ivory towers, and most of the people holding high offices all around the world.

They say they plan on using food as a weapon. They have starved people before. Look around... the devastation from sanctions and embargos all around the world is evident in many countries.

These people have trillions of dollars and are spending every bit of it not to help anyone, but rather to kill them. They want to starve around 5 billion people on this earth.

Who are they? Are they going to get away with it?

Are we going to let them?

I keep getting the feeling that everyone is waiting for someone else to do something. Nobody is stepping up to the plate...

They've declared war on us. It's done. We're in it.

What now?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   

They say that the world is "overpopulated" (nevermind the fact that in reality it could support 100 billion people) and plan on killing most of us to fix the problem.

Evidence that they are going to kill us?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ickey

Evidence that they aren't?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Uh, could the earth really support 100 billion people? Where did you get this info. I find it hard to believe seeing as how the world now has about 6 billion people on it and many, too many are starving. As for there being 6 billion people? Maybe I am off by 500 million or so. But, really, 100 billion? I can't fathom that. Thanks for enlightening me with your answer.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Evidence that you aren't gay?

Evidence that you lead a happy life?

Evidence that you contribute to society?

Answer to all the above is none.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Well, right now we produce enough food for 26 billion people, but most of it is wasted. And yet so few of us are working as farmers.

What if we find a new energy source which would replace oil? Imagine that energy desalinating water and pumping it inland to desert areas, making them arable. The "war on terror" has already cost us $1 trillion. The Manhattan Project (where they developed the atomic bomb) only cost 1/40 th of that. What if we spent it on energy research? Who knows what may be possible...

Imagine huge skyscrapers with floor after floor of electric lights, shining night and day over indoor crops, making thousands of acres of farmland where there was none...

Imagine space travel, terraforming... there are so many things that are possible to solve the "population" crisis that aren't being worked on.

My question is... why not?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Have you ever heard of quality of life. Would you like to come into a world of capitalism, and starve to death, in some poor country.

The world is overpopulated for capitalism, just accept that.

Alot of us are zombies anyway, just dead people walking around.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubber Bullet

Evidence that you aren't gay?

I know I am not gay because I don't like guys. I haven't ever had a relationship, being a sexual one, in my life, with another guy. If you met me in person you would be able to conclude that.

Evidence that you lead a happy life?

I live a happy life. I know I live a happy life because my ideal of a happy life is what I perceive to be my reality. Your logic is again flawed. You are assuming that no one has proof of anything, or, at least, that's what you sound like.

Evidence that you contribute to society?

I have worked as a volunteer at a job not too far from my house. I have contributed to the society there and I may have helped made it better, worse, or, maybe what I did didn't make a difference and maybe it just stayed the same. After all, you could just say that no I didn't contribute to society at all, but, it would really depend, on how you define what a contribution to society is.

Answer to all the above is none.

Wrong. I do have evidence to support my claims. You don't.

We have reason to believe that the elite is planning on killing us off. The elite were behind World War I and it is probably very likely that they were behind World War II or at least the planning of World War II. We have reason to believe that the elite may make another act as horrible as the holocaust. Those who remain ignorant to history will likely not believe that the elite could never do such a thing such as kill off the population of the world but trust me it could be done and it could be done very easily I might add. Not that many of the population of the world is aware of the elite's agenda.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
By " Elite" I take it you mean anybody who has a few $ more than you ?
Class warfare is a classic textbook sign of low self esteem.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
No, I do not mean people with a few more $ than me.

I mean people who could afford to pay my salary for 750,000 years.

Bill Gates - $30 Billion (conservative) = 750,000 years @ 40k /yr

Look into the Rockefellers and Rothschilds. Almost every investigator and researcher into these families says that their fortunes are the most closely guarded secrets in finance. There's no way to pin down just what the assets they control are valued at. But according to some, neither family controls anything less than $1 Trillion.

Some quotes by historians, and the Rothschilds themselves:

"According to… Nathan Rothschild he increased the family fortune from $3,000,000 to about $7,500,000,000 within five years time, which would be in about 1820. In 1848 the Paris house was reckoned at 600,000,000 francs as against 362,000,000 for all of the other Paris bankers."

"The fortune of the London branch alone would have been more than $100,000,000,000 by 1840. But compound interest is only a small element of the Rothschild fortune; it has been developed by speculation on the exchanges preceding and following wars and depressions as well as by the accumulation of interest."

James Rothschild built his fabulous mansion, called Ferrilres, 19 miles north-east of Paris. Wilhelm I, on first seeing it, exclaimed: "Kings couldn't afford this. It could only belong to a Rothschild!"

Retired management consultant Gaylon Ross Sr, author of Who's Who of the Global Elite, has been tipped from a private source that the combined wealth of the Rockefeller family in 1998 was approx (US) $11 trillion and the Rothschilds (U.S.) $100 trillion.

"I care not what puppet is placed on
the throne of England to rule the Empire...
The man that controls Britain's money
supply controls the British Empire.
And I control the money supply.''

- Nathan Rothschild, 1809

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by Ickey

Evidence that they aren't?
That's not even logically possible.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I would suggest looking into the 'Global 2000' report.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I know one thing for sure, if they do plan to kill us. Our ignorance is the key that will help them win. All of you, QUIT being dumbass idiots. Use logic before you speak. Understand, that if we were dealing with this type of situation. Do you honestly think there going to say "Oh hey, yeah we plan to kill you in a few years." Use your damn brain. In reality, humans die everyday. Literally millions. I find this a little messed up, perhaps if you researched half this stuff. You'd know that it goes on everyday.

Btw, don't give me none of that.
"You need evidence for something to actually be true."
That's the biggest load of bull# I ever heard. Atoms exist, yet it took us a long ass time to actually prove it. Get my drift? Just because we don't know it now, doesn't mean that we wont know it later on.

and by the way, Santa Claus did exist. His real name was Nick, also refered to as Saint Nick because he worked most of his life, to feed children from other countries, via through donating. Owned.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mulphia
Btw, don't give me none of that.
"You need evidence for something to actually be true."
That's the biggest load of bull# I ever heard. Atoms exist, yet it took us a long ass time to actually prove it. Get my drift? Just because we don't know it now, doesn't mean that we wont know it later on.

So by your "logic" seeing as we don't have any proof that our world isn't governened by the will of a giant meatball in the sky it is true?

Originally posted by Mulphia
and by the way, Santa Claus did exist. His real name was Nick, also refered to as Saint Nick because he worked most of his life, to feed children from other countries, via through donating. Owned.

OMG your soooo smart with your off topic facts. Did you only just learn he existed? Most kids learn that by the time they reach 14 but I guess you found out a little early.

And ianr5741 I admit that the bankers are extremely rich but you have given us many facts and no source. For all we know you just made those quotes up like you made up that the world can support 100 billion. If you did hear that figure somewhere it would have been calculated using a idiotic formula i.e population density of Tokyo the world over with no room for crops and natural resources.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by Rubber Bullet]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I do not have the authority to send all the oil company CEO's and all the politicians to Gitmo for intensive water therapy. I would love to do that though, and would take intense pleasure in it as well.

Short of eliminating those who oppress us, what can we do?

top topics

join