It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the month of April?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I'm sure this has been touched on here, but after the raid on the polygamy / church, or what ever you want to call it, I started to ask my self why these thing happen in April?

Waco, Oklahoma, VT, Columbine, and a few others that I cant remember right now. All these events happened in April, within the same general week - the 3rd week.

Also, part of the reason I am asking as well, is because I am watching the Larry King interview with the "moms" of the compound, and them showing what life is like inside thier "home". They keep refering to the children. Now in the above mentioned incidents, children were involved.

Anyways, I guess my other thing is why do these women from that compund all look the same physically? Is it true what's going on?

Please disuss

[edit on 20-4-2008 by Spoontoad]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I've always understood that the date of the Waco massacre (April 19th) influenced Timmothy McVey's timing for the OKC bombing. I think the two retards in Columbine chose April 20th because of the whole 4:20 drug reference nonsense, though I've also heard that the two had some fascination with the Nazis and April 20th was Hitler's birthday. It does seem like the ATF loves to pull raids in April, but maybe their agents just enjoy working in the springtime?

Seriously, I think alot of it is coincidence and perception. April is a pretty stressful period for people in school or college because in alot of areas you're coming up on the end of the semester and people are on edge. The rest of it I think can be chalked up to copycat and acts of memorial/revenge. You figure the Gregorian callendar has been around for 2000 years and in that time a very large number of important and often violent events have ocurred. If you take a complete breakdown of all the seriously violent ocurrences that have happened in the last 2,000 years and which month they've occurred in I'd expect there to be a pretty even distribution curve with each month seeing about 1/12th of the action, give or take a small number for February and the months with 31 days.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

i think more specifically spoontoad was pointing out that in most of these occurrences, children were involved.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Well, I guess both - (1) that children have always been involved, and (2) the month of April. I'm not really sure how else to explain what I am thinking / feeling, but to me, it just seems all a little to odd.

Regardless, it just seems that these things (where raids and the media report 24/7) happen in April. Spring Fever for the Gov't? To me, there are just so many unanswered questions. Sorry if this is vauge, but April seems to be a month that somewhat major events happen.

As for Hitlers b-day, I didnt want to bring that up, but I can see why certain people may do things because of that date. As for the 420 drug thing, I thought it was for peacefull purposes. At least for me
I've just never been part of the whole culture where everything is code.

[edit on 20-4-2008 by Spoontoad]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I dunno about the kids exactly, but Aril is sort of the real start of Spring. Spring is the time when... well, it's mating season. Maybe it does something to some people.

new topics

top topics

join