It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Penn and Teller: Alien Abductions is B.S.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
WARNING, FOUL LANGUAGE

Look out for David Icke's presentation in the last video.

Edit: Warning.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by intrepid]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Penn & Teller are the real B.S..
All they do on there little gay hole show is skew anything that they don't agree with.
They have obviously never been abducted and the majority of people they had on that show were kooks, but that's who they wanted to show.
Penn & Teller are magitians, there job is to lie to you. Almost all magicians have the same religion, "Atheism without Scientific Evidence".
I've been abducted, I can definantly tell you it's not sleep paralasys.
About 1/4 of people who claim to be abducted have actually been abducted I believe. 1/4 have had sexual things done to them and they are trying to mask the family member, friend, or stanger as something other than human so they can try and make sense of it all. 1/4 have had sleep paralasys and a weird dream. 1/4 have problems with not getting enough attention and are looking for some sorta family. And finnally 1/4 of them have actually been abducted by "aliens".
One thing about all this though is nobody is getting the truth, all they are getting is fooled even more.
Penn & Teller are extremely biased and need to get there heads out of there butts so they can breathe the air of truth every once in a while.
They did'nt explain how these implants (such a metalic ones) get into the body without an incision being made. Or the fact that ordinary folks walk around with these things in them for years and the body never rejects the implants, that's something else Penn & Teller never explain. Or the fact that some of them even give off a radio signal that is on the same wave length as a sattelite.

YouTube link

Yeah, Penn & Teller are full of B.S.

-Jimmy

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

I don't know their stances on profanity and PETA seem to be spot on.
It's like anything else, take what you agree with and leave the rest.

And they DO seem to have some valid points on the abduction phenomena.
Particularly the two "experts" they talk about.

[edit on 20-4-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I never took Penn and Teller seriously (heh) as comedians nor as magicians. I am astounded that they are actually still around in the entertainment business.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I'm sure on the show about recycling they came to the conclusion that it is easier/cheaper/greener to make new paper/plastics etc rather than recycle them.

And the fact that Penn Jillette was on that celebrity dancing farce tells me he needs/wants the money and will probably host/appear on any show.

This is my opinion.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ickey

It's complete b.s. to take such a small sample of the population, (ie this particular UFO conference) and declare that the whole phenomenon is non-existent.

It's the equivalent of me glancing around at all my co-workers and declaring that Albinos don't exist because I'm not seeing any.

If anything, they proved that this particular UFO conference is a scam, as I'm sure many are. (seeing David Icke on the speakers' list should be a clue)

Penn and Teller should probably look at other abduction stories such as the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, or my personal favorite from fellow ATSer here.

PS: Ickey, why didn't you post this in the UFO section? Maybe u2u a mod, you should get way more replies.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Are you serious?? Pen and Teller express in ALLOt of thier episodes, the opinions of the show are not thiers.. do you think they write,produce, and edit the show?

After the hours and hours they film it, do you think they sit in a room and edit the clips and narrations themselves?

Commons sense a bit, they are the ACTORS...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
WOW! Just WOW! Magician's making fun of alien abductees. I believe that
show has hit an all time low! I do beleive they both co-produce the show.
And I think Penn narrates the show because the little guy does'nt talk. It
must be that he has all the magic mojo! Because we all know magic is real
and alien abduction's are illusion's of the brain.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I could never figure out what those 2 are supposed to be,magicians or comedians,unfortunately I think they suck at both,and as far as their opinions on something no different then anyone elseand we all know what opinions are like

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mindping

Are you serious?? Pen and Teller express in ALLOt of thier episodes, the opinions of the show are not thiers.. do you think they write,produce, and edit the show?

After the hours and hours they film it, do you think they sit in a room and edit the clips and narrations themselves?

Commons sense a bit, they are the ACTORS...

Good lord man, learn to spell, get a little grammer in your gitty-up.
Yes, I do think they edit it themselves, or at least they tell people what to edit out, cut, paste, all that. I've been in an editing room before and I know what it's like to edit a movie (I've been in independant film for about 2 years and have done EVERYTHING) seeing how these two clowns (not magicians) pretty much have THE SAME agenda that every koo koo magician has ([words of magician] my nextrick is called... The Iron Box! Nothing escapes, nothing can enter, but some how I can tell you that my word is the only authority on something that I have'nt even researched...[/words of magician] the same agenda, to prove that they know everything, when they don't try to see both sides. Not every magician is a crook, there are some good ones out there, but the majority all believe the same thing.
Please, you can't be serious, you can't even type in an understandable language, if your foriegn, I understand though.
-Jimmy

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
there still isnt absolute proof that aliens do exist either way

its still all speculation, if you will

I believe in them but do i have proof? no

its a belief

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Penn & Teller obviously crossed the line when they wanted dope legalized.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Illl show them!!!!!!

*Priming posotronic puzzling probes*

I think they may change their minds

*Grinding sounds*

Yep that will do it.....

They are believers now

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
I never took Penn and Teller seriously (heh) as comedians nor as magicians. I am astounded that they are actually still around in the entertainment business.

Could not agree more! These two are so utterly talentless its laughable. These clowns are a few steps below Carrot top and Screech on the entertainment level.Skunkworks.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Penn and Teller are Masons. As I pointed out to "JoshNorton" ATS Mason/agent in the Secret Society forum, Penn and Teller always use the 3 of clubs to represent 3 and the 3 leaf clover, 33, like the 33 degrees of Masonry. JoshNorton uses this as his avatar as well. He said that Penn and Teller use this card because it is "the most easily recognizable and distinguishable card when shown on TV."

This shows how the Masons will say anything and you believe it. It is so obviously symbolizing 33, but suppose their purpose of using it was as JoshNorton says. You cannot tell me the 3 of anything is more distinguishable than an Ace! A Face Card? You wanna talk about "the most easily recognizable and distinguishable card when shown on TV," let's talk about the Ace of Spades... but that has no meaning in Masonry. 33 does. And besides I've seen P&T listed as Masons from respectable sources.

Penn and Teller, like James Randi provide the faux opposition to open-minded spirituality with their Atheist/Science worship. To get a better grasp of how Masons use Dialectics to fence-in our range of thought, read this thread - The Masonic Truth Behind Aliens/UFOs:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
Penn & Teller are the real B.S..
All they do on there little gay hole show is skew anything that they don't agree with.
They have obviously never been abducted and the majority of people they had on that show were kooks, but that's who they wanted to show.
Penn & Teller are magitians, there job is to lie to you. Almost all magicians have the same religion, "Atheism without Scientific Evidence".
About 1/4 of people who claim to be abducted have actually been abducted I believe. 1/4 have had sexual things done to them and they are trying to mask the family member, friend, or stanger as something other than human so they can try and make sense of it all. 1/4 have had sleep paralasys and a weird dream. 1/4 have problems with not getting enough attention and are looking for some sorta family. And finnally 1/4 of them have actually been abducted by "aliens".
One thing about all this though is nobody is getting the truth, all they are getting is fooled even more.
Penn & Teller are extremely biased and need to get there heads out of there butts so they can breathe the air of truth every once in a while.
They did'nt explain how these implants (such a metalic ones) get into the body without an incision being made. Or the fact that ordinary folks walk around with these things in them for years and the body never rejects the implants, that's something else Penn & Teller never explain. Or the fact that some of them even give off a radio signal that is on the same wave length as a sattelite.

YouTube link

Yeah, Penn & Teller are full of B.S.

-Jimmy

im no mathematician but umm like....

1/4 +1/4+1/4+1/4=1whole or 100%

so does that mean that 100% of the population of the earth claims to have been abducted? But only 1/4 of them have been abducted then another 1/4 of them have been sexually messed with 1/4 of them had sleep paralysis and 1/4 of them are lonely?

Thats one of the silliest things ive ever heard where do you get your statistics from? The aliens? Gosh i hope if they do exist theyre a little smarter then the average rate of humanity....

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by theoutsidr

Yes, couldn't agree with you more, cause this is what I wrote re-re:

Notice I said CLAIM, that means I'm narrowing it down to the folks who CLAIM to be abducted.

I hope more than 1/4 of the population is smarter than you.

-Jimmy

[edit on 7-5-2008 by jimmyjackblack]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Penn and Teller are paid by the media (yes NWO) to disinform the masses, simple.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Sometimes I disagree wiht them but yeah, Penn and Teller hit it dead on.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Shazam The Unbowed

I think the whole problem with Penn and Teller particularly on this thread is that they have an opposing viewpoint, aren't afraid to speak it, and have shown a few problems with the whole UFO community. Dirty laundry that casts the whole community into the dirt and thusly the over zealous counter attack to a perceived attack. When it does seem like the community does need a bit of cleaning as it seems to be running off with its imagination.
Simple fact of the matter is a lot of the stuff spoken about in UFO circles sounds a lot like a textbook on Schizophrenia. And particularly those "experts" they have shown are anything but. These guys only interest I am sorry to say is to sell books and will say anything to get those books sold.

That being said I do believe there is a kernel of truth to the whole UFO phenomena but I think there is GREAT deal of somewhat crazy BS that has popped up around it. Also yet more putting mankind up on some sort of pedestal considering the ever growing numbers every year of those disillusioned with one other belief system that set humanity up on a pedestal, religion.

That being said I am a spiritualist.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join