It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground cities for Nibiru or nuclear war?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
So I've read that there are numerous underground cities that have been built for the elite when the manure hits the fan. I have no idea whether these cities exist, though I must say that Norway's highly fortified underground seed repository makes the idea of numerous underground cities seem a little more plausible.

It seems highly unlikely that Nibiru is due in four years (if ever), for reasons that this website's skeptics have so enthusiastically expressed. But when I tried to keep an open mind about Nibiru, it just didn't make sense to me that the kind of impact that a near flyby of a planet-sized body would have on Earth's crust would encourage the elite, guided by extremely knowledgeable e.t.s, to head underground.

So today I watched a video available on Project Camelot where another of their "whistle-blowers", George Green, talks about an imminent nuclear war orchestrated by the illuminati. George, of course, has a web-site where there are books, etc. for sale. In my opinion, he could be anywhere from a total phony to someone who is telling some things that are true.

The orchestrated nuclear war is aimed, according to Green, at reducing the world's population to 500 million. What I would like to say is that these supposed underground cities would make sense as a shield for the world's elite in the event of a nuclear war. If Nibiru happened, they'd be a coffin.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
To avoid the inevitable zero replies, I'm going to type my opinion that an orchestrated nuclear war is not going to happen in the next few years.

China is currently much more interested in establishing world economic dominance, and Russia wants to re-establish it's position as a super-power. It's oil will help.

Other non-political elements might arrive to blow up our global reality, but a manipulated nuclear world war isn't on the horizon.

Once again, I'm talking to myself.

new topics

join