It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jumping in, 2 experiences

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I hope we can avoid placing suggestions that could be subconciously taken on board as memory. They have the ability to replace your memory of themselves with a similar image. The memory of what happened when it all went black is still in your head but it will have been disguised as something else - perhaps something that you wouldn't relate to that incident.

If you wish to, you could use a form of self-hypnosis to help remember more - It's perfectly harmless:
www.wikihow.com...

While you're in your most relaxed state, recount your memory of the events and each time, try to progress a little further.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thank you all for the advice. I've been rather busy this afternoon but I did manage to draw a little. They look bad, I'm no artist or anything.

Thats the tall one, I didnt draw his face and feet because for some reason those are blurry. I don't want to just use artistic license and fill in what might have been there. I'm drawing to my memory so...

Bad quality dwg, I'm sorry

and Myr, thanks for the link, I will check it out.

edit: ooh big pics, let me reisize them and put them back up

[edit on 20-4-2008 by Chiiru]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Chii, thanks for sharing all of this, very brave of you.

Shame you cant remember the facial features, they may have been too shocking, so you wiped them out, subconsciously.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I said earlier I'd share more, once I became a little more comfortable. lol.

On the 30th of April, I had been feeling rather bad, but I was finally tired, but I didn’t want to sleep in my bedroom. I put myself on my side, on the couch, to watch Family Guy while I dozed off, but not too long after that, the cable went out. I checked the TV in the bedroom, and it got a few stations, so I just resigned myself to going back to the bedroom. Finally, got sleepy listening to conan o’brien, so I turned the TV off and tried to relax, it pretty much ended up in a session of tossing and turning til all of a sudden, I think I’m dreaming, but not... Something is at the foot of my bed, it looks like its trying to look like something familiar, but whatever it was, failed. Miserably. It looked really ugly, with big eyes and long arms (I couldn’t see its legs or feet, just torso up) with 3-4 fingers, reminded me of claws, and it was just 'standing' there, resting its arms & hands on the bed staring at me. I had lifted myself up a little to see what the hell it was, but when I started focusing on it and noticing details that weren’t adding up (and confusing me as well), this voice, in my head told me ‘just lay down’. I did, and everything went black in a matter of seconds.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Chiru you are brave lady...well that sounds like a close encounter to me.about the friendly guys you saw first..was a memory hey put you (of you see tem has they really are ou may freak out and pass).....so thats why they use from you memory this fellows from final fantasy. This next one ou said i thik you see him actuallhy how the are...thats why you black out...

you shold be carefull and feel them to see whats their intentions,,,

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

I don't remember ever being really 'afraid' so to speak, or worried about their intentions, which is strange cuz I start pondering it while I'm conscious (i.e. now lol), and I think 'wtf happened?' I recently had a nightmare, which makes me wonder if that was just a 'test', for a lack of a better word. Thats one of the rare few 'dreams' I've had that scared me to the point of not wanting to go to bed (and in the end kinda screwed me up, I was sick for a few days after). I put a recent dream in my latest podcast (yes, it was a dream, I'm sure of it lol), if you'd like to hear it. Of course ya'll will have to deal with me whining about m_s_p. lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Actually talking about this stuff, is a little bit more theraputic, because it's not just typing, there's voice. Voice carries a lot more information than typing, I think!

<< 1   >>

join