It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo footage .. cgi or real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

If this has already been discussed i apologise , what do you all think , first bit looks a bit CGI'ish to me , but i am no video expert.

Maybe more enlightened members can help, just another clip or not every case, clip, report should be taken on individual value after all it only takes one to be real.

Anyway would appreciate all your thoughts.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Ehh the guy joined metacafe just to post this video. Apparently it was only posted 6 hours ago. It looks like its cgi bubbles or something. I doubt it is a video of actual alien/advanced crafts. But then again.......

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I guess i'd have to be there to believe it. What makes me lean that way is the behavior of the traffic, no one really braked. Also on the right is a parked car that pulls away not staying to see WTF!! it is
It appears from 18 to 23 secs.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Just based on the reaction, or lake of, from the traffic I'd have to call fake. Ask yourself honestly if you're driving down the street and you see a fleet of alien crafts floating across the sky are you just going to keep casually driving like it's nothing?

Also, I would think you would hear a lot of noise in the background if it was flying over a town. You should hear I think sirens, people screaming etc, basic panic.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
To me this appears to be amature CGI work.

The objects appear without having a natural motion blur.

I can't believe that people take this seriously.

And ofcourse, nobody in traffic gets distracted by it and crashes into another car or pulls over to watch it.

My edits are because of my sleepyness.
good morning.

[edit on 20-4-2008 by abovetech]

new topics

top topics

join