It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to be on the Kevin Smith show!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Good news!

Just got a call from Kevin Smith and he said there might have been a problem when they uploaded it to the site so he's about to re-load it.

Give him about 20 minutes and then try the "Latest Show" link at the top left again. I hope it works.

I'm off to go pick up the craZy aunt. I want to read some rave reviews this evening! /jk

Do keep in mind that all the information I presented is what I've heard directly from Ricky Sorrells himself, Angelia Joiner, the MAJOR at Lackland Air Force Base, and the rest is my own beliefs on certain UFO/ET topics.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
IT WORKS NOW!!!

kevinsmithshow.com...

And/or go to www.kevinsmithshow.com... and right click and save target as on the "Latest Show" at the top left and save it to your computer.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Yay!!! It sure is working!! I just tried it and it's playing, I put it on pause...just to confirm that YES it's working...

Ufo_Reality, as soon as it's over I shall give you my opinions

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Be prepared to listen for 2 hours! hehe

I thought it would never end, and to be honest I wish it didn't...

kevinsmithshow.com...

[edit on 23-4-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Ok, 34 minutes into the show

You're doing great UR!

So far there has been information I didn't know about such as Ricky Sorrels looking through his rifle scope at the craft he saw...the bullet casing he says he found after the intruder on his property...all very interesting so far!

I totally agree with the assessment of about how ridiculous the FAA's statement was to you on the phone that day that you called, what a joke...anyway...

I am so glad I can DVR my tv shows since I didn't know this show was a 2 hour marathon lol...Kudos...so far it's very interesting and I think you're doing a fine job!

By the way, just curious, did Sorrels tell you what caliber the shell casing was?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Halfway through, it's fantastic. Gotta go on my nightly walk/run and I'll finish it when I get back.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Thanks! I know the bullet type. I will post it tomorrow. I have to eat and hit the sack. I just called Ricky and he's in the middle of a hail storm. Pray that folks in Stephenville and Dublin are OK tonight. Will post more tomorrow.

/UFOR

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ok all done listening to your show, good job UR....

I made some notes here....

About the Crawford Ranch, Bush's ranch, I never thought of that being anywhere near this sighting, silly me....that could explain lots of things!

You mentioned that the site owner of UFO casebook was contacted by the Secret Service and asked to take down his article about this event..I think you said they sent him an e-mail...I would love to see this e-mail, did he send it to you? If he didn't, please get it so we can all look at it, that's a smoking gun right there IMO.

I loved how the guy from UFO Digest called you, thanking you for investigating this incident....

And just one more thing here...you realize, I am just curious, about the facts, when I ask that evidence be produced, I am just asking out of a curious, open-minded interest....a few other things I want answered....

In an earlier post you said you decided to just stay at your home location, and explained about how you barely made it home, where you decided to conduct the interview, for your own piece of mind and safety...and you sped home from wherever you HAD been planning on giving the interview...disengaged the caller ID, just in time right...

My question is, your name was given out on the air numerous times....if that's your real name, I assume it is since people were calling for you, you told what your Dad does...where you lived, about your grandfather's sighting, all on the air....it wouldn't take a rocket scientist, pardon the pun, to figure out exactly where you were, if someone had bad intentions in mind....then what's the big deal about your location when you do the show?

And also, it takes 15 seconds to type the caliber of the shell casing, from the intruder's gun, just find it odd that you took the time to post without answering that....

Maybe this sight is getting to me with the conspiracies and all...but, when things don't ring true, to me, I just want them answered...doesn't mean I don't totally believe you, I just want the questions answered is all

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
OK...my real name is Eric. I used a fake last name. My real last name does in fact start with "T" so I decided to use Taylor. I told Robert Morningstar at ufodigest.com before he posted the article that I wanted to use my real first name but use another last name just to be on the safe side so we went with Taylor. This is done quite a bit.

The main reason I wanted to do the show from another location is because that place has a more comfortable chair and I didn't have anyone distracting me. Things didn't work out and I made it back home just in time not to miss the show. I was lucky to make it home safe and sound. I also didn't know if the call would be traced or not. I've been talking to a lot of people and I wouldn't doubt if I am being traced. The entire time I was talking to Kevin he kept cutting in and out. It was very hard to understand what he was saying 'hence the reason why I said "excuse me?" a few times. That was strange indeed.

BJ Booth told me he didn't keep the email. I wish he would have believe me.

I had my aunt visiting in town last night and I had to spend time with here. The bullet was a shiny new 25-06 Remington.

I've tried my best to cover all the bases and ask questions regarding the information provided to me. Sometimes it's hard to remember to type everything out. Especially when you're tired and have a craZy aunt to deal with.

Have any more questions...shoot! And thanks for listening and commenting!

PS - You should have right clicked and saved the Kevin Smith Show from Tuesday night if you haven't heard it you can't now because the show from last night is what's streaming from the "Latest Show".

Send me your email address in a message and I will email you the file because I saved it.

[edit on 24-4-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Hi all. Finally sitting for a minute. I thought the show was great. Sounds like you have quite a bit of credibility and support from the UFO community. I have to say that I was impressed with Mr. Smith's ability to blanace objectivity.

Thanks for clarifying LA's questions regarding your family. I shared in that concern, given the info. you provided about your dad and grandfather. I suspected that with all the other precautions you took that you surely would not have used your full name.

I'm curious, do you have the support of your family as well? And can you tell us a little about the investigative group that you are involved with? I can't remember the name of the group, one of the representatives from your group called in.

I have to agree that this will always be known as a major ufo case. I believe that this will be a very interesting year.

Give our best wishes to Ricky and his family. Oh, did he get a chance to listen and if so, what were his thoughts? Does he have any interest at all in joining our forum? Had to ask.

I know I have more questions, just can't think of them right now. I have shopping on the brain.

Good job Reality.

Rush

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I told Ricky on Monday that I was going to be on the show Tuesday night. He wished me good luck. Last night they had very bad weather in Stephenville/Dublin Texas. Hail/wind and I think even a tornado. I checked the weather on the Weather Channel web site radar at around 9:30 last night and I could see it headed right for Ricky in Dublin. I called him and told him to get his family into the center of his house and stay there until the weather passed. He held the cell phone up and I could hear the hail pummeling his roof.

I haven't been able to get in touch with anyone this morning. I hope Ricky, Angelia, and everyone else in the area is OK. I see some bad footage on CNN near Fort Worth.

I live with my mother. She supports me. My father does in his own weird way. He's more of a hard line Christian. He works for the FAA.

I have to take my aunt back to the airport so I'll be on later this afternoon.

[edit on 24-4-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Eric, (hope it's OK to call you that. Much easier that ufo reality.) Thanks for posting the working link. I'm just starting it now. Sitting here at work trying to listen and I keep getting interrupted by work. Damn them!

Anyhow, once I've listed to the entire program, I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions but for now, I just wanted to say thank you. You're doing a great job!

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I hate to break it to ya but the link is now playing the show from last night which I was NOT on.

If you didn't listen to it before midnight last night you can't hear it.

I have it saved to my computer and I plan on burning a bunch of copies on CD so I can mail you one.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well folks this is what I've come up with:

etet.podOmatic.com...

When you click on that link you have to then click on the black "play" button to listen to my show from Tuesday night.

Let me know what you think after you listen to it all,

/Eric

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hi, I live in another part of the world... Accrington Stanley
to be precise and of course, I don't have access to the site
because here in the Olde World, that b*tch Matron won't
let us listen.
Oh well.

The question I have, is how is your Aunt?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I took her back to the airport this morning and she forgot her cell phone.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I don't blame you for giving a false last name, just a matter of self-preservation....

I do not buy for one second, someone who owns a UFO sight or runs one, getting an e-mail from the Secret Service....telling them to cease and desist and NOT keeping it lmaoooooo that's so outrageous that you certainly can't buy that yourself UFO-REALITY, you're all about the facts and the proof yourself....

It would take a NUCLEAR blast for you, or any of us to "not keep" a smoking gun e-mail from "the Secret Service" that's absolutely a crock of crapola...

Anyway...good job on your interview...just be careful though, when you state things like that on the air, for an audience of intelligent UFO believers such as us on ATS...and you make claims about the Secret Service demanding that your buddy on a different site, was asked/threatened to take info down...you'd better make darn sure you have that e-mail...to back your statement up, or, in my opinion, don't state it.

I don't want to seem that I am being harsh on you at all, I applaud your enthusiasm and your quest for the truth...but even you, have to realize what a load of crap that statement from your buddy is...that would have been the HOLY GRAIL...an e-mail from the Secret Service and he doesn't have it?? Didn't send it to 1,000 people to preserve it, didn't print it out, didn't alert the media? Gimme a break...just one thing like that and your whole credibility is blown...I can't be the only person out there who listened who thought that same thing.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I got it downloaded ufo reality. As soon as I have a chance to listen to it I'll let you know. Thank-you this is a REAL contribution to the ATS!

Kudo's to you!

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313

I do not buy for one second, someone who owns a UFO sight or runs one, getting an e-mail from the Secret Service....telling them to cease and desist and NOT keeping it lmaoooooo that's so outrageous that you certainly can't buy that yourself UFO-REALITY, you're all about the facts and the proof yourself....

It would take a NUCLEAR blast for you, or any of us to "not keep" a smoking gun e-mail from "the Secret Service" that's absolutely a crock of crapola...

That's a natural reaction and mine at first when he told me he didn't keep the email. But then I thought about all the mistakes I've made and all the emails that I've deleted but wish I hadn't over the years. BJ receives 100-300 emails per day, he's a very busy guy being web master for www.ufocasebook.com. He said anyone who would like to email him to talk about the email from the Secret Service is more than welcome to. I myself am not going to sit here and try to prove anything. I am simply the mouth. I've known BJ for a long time and I trust him.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Oh yeah I forgot his email...

[email protected]

BJ Booth is his name

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join