It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to be on the Kevin Smith show!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Standing and clapping! You go Ufo_Reality!

I will definitely be listening...thanks for posting his youtube video concerning Do You Believe in Ufos ...great short clip, I have never heard of this guy or his talk show but I like his style and what he had to say.

His voice sounds familiar though, so I am wondering if I have heard his show somewhere in my travels around the country.

I am sure you will bring up all the relevant topics of the Stephenville sightings since you're right on top of it all and have been from the beginning so I am sure you don't need help with topics to bring up.

I was laughing at the date, April 22nd, the date of the M A S S I V E ufo flyover
Har Har I couldn't resist bringing up that other thread...anway I hope they don't preempt your show with the emergency broadcast system kicking in to cover the flyover

I can't wait to hear you and congrats again! Don't be nervous you will do fine and don't forget to plug ATS

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The Kevin Smith Show is big. Stan Friedman has been on there several times, along with other top Ufologists.

I think you can listen to the show with Windows Media on Wednesday the day after. You won't need the plug in for that I don't think.

I have a lot to talk about. I hope they allow me enough time to fit everything in.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Can you do me a favor? When I clink on the link, my computer freezes and I can't click on anything within the site. But on the left hand side of that page I noticed a tab for "Radio Station Info". Could you or someone check that to see if there is anything about what station I can find it on?

I'm trying not to be a pain.

LateApex, how are ya? I haven't seen/heard/read from you lately.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hiyah Rush

I just downloaded the plug in for the show and the add on for FireFox so hopefully I will be able to listen to the show, I don't hear anything now...I found a "subscribe" section so it's looking like you have to subscribe to listen, I sure hope not

Anyway I clicked on the Radio Station Info for ya Rush...unfortunately it doesn't give any information
Just a few articles about how many listen from the internet, etc...I will poke around on the site for you to see if I can find a list of stations that his show broadcasts on

Ok I poked around...and I found the place on the site that Ufo_reality said where you can listen to the whole show the day after...but I couldn't find any list of stations it's broadcasted on sorry

[edit on 21-4-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I clicked on that radio station link yesterday and didn't see any radio stations listed. Sorry. You have 26 hours to find a way to listen live!

/jk

It will all work out.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Thanks LA and Reality. I'm going to have my husband (get up off the couch) and see if can get on that site from his computer. Mine seems to have a h*ll of an attitide (kind of like my kids) tonight. He says I'm the one with the attitude...I don't think so.

Good luck Reality, you'll be great.

Rush

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
OK,OK,OK...it works on my husband's computer (he got up). So I will be able to catch it live with the rest of you. All is well. Crisis diverted. Back in business.

Just think of all the ATS points you got from my computer problems.

Rush

[edit on 21-4-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I'm talking on the day of the Phoenix Lights 2.

Who would have thought!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
How exciting ufo_reality!

Can't wait for the show and good luck!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well, I just can't win. My husband has to go out of town today so I will look forward to your update, Reality. Maybe it will get downloaded somewhere that I can access it.

(a sad) Rush

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
Well, I just can't win. My husband has to go out of town today so I will look forward to your update, Reality. Maybe it will get downloaded somewhere that I can access it.

(a sad) Rush

No worries! Everyone will be able to listen to it tomorrow. You'll just have to go to the site and on the top left side click on "LATEST SHOW" and Windows Media will pop up and stream the show from tonight for free without having to download any plug-ins.

Doesn't help that for some reason your computer doesn't like www.kevinsmithshow.com... hsur

[edit on 22-4-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Wow ufo reality Good for you! I'll have to catch it tomorrow because I don't have a plug in, but i will definatatly listen to it! Its so good that you are speaking out!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Hey hsur, maybe try opening the link in firefox to see if it works. I'd hate to think you'd miss it.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Thanks jeepgal. I think my hasband will be back tonight so I will catch it when he gets home.

I appreciate everyone's help and concern that perhaps I was about to fall of the deep end.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This is the show from last night. Robert Morningstar was the guest. He's the editor at www.ufodigest.com... who posted my article on Ricky Sorrells. He briefly mentioned me on the show last night. ENJOY!

Click here: kevinsmithshow.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I just spoke with Ricky and told him about the Kevin Smith Show tonight. I told him I would email him a link to the WMA format tomorrow so he can listen to it. He wished me good luck.

If you can't listen live tonight don't worry. Myself or someone else will post a WMA link directly from the Kevin Smith Show site tomorrow so you can listen.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

That is fantastic Reality. Have things quieted down for him lately?

Rush

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yes things have. He's been busy with work and spending time with his family. I'm so glad. I think as long as he continues not to talk to major media outlets like the AP, CNN, FOX, etc. they will leave him alone. I don't think talking to smaller news article folks like he's been doing is going to get him into any trouble. He has been through and witnessed some amazing things which I hope to talk about tonight so everyone listening will have a better understanding of what happened.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well I'm here at the place where I'm going to talk with Kevin Smith. I decided not to do it from my home just to be safe.

I will post a link here tomorrow for those of you who can't listen live tonight for what ever reason so you can listen tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I can't wait to "hear" the video, but I was wondering, what did you mean with your last post? That you felt safer doing it from your home? Can you elaborate?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join