It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Weather Is Always Strange Here! Especially today.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Looks like we're all neighbors
Oregon here, darn the weather all to hell. We've had everything today haven't we, in fact it's snowing like crazy right now. I'm ready for summer. I'm so over it! :bnghd:

[edit on 4/19/2008 by jensouth31]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'm in Indiana where it should have snowed in the winter, we hardly got any. But the craziest day was in February (can't remember the exact date) but we had 70 deg temps, rain, tornados, straight line winds, sleet, hail, thunder, lightening, snow, then 30 deg temps all in one hour. It was fun, I was making "tipsy" posts on ats the whole time.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Here in Tennessee, at least where I live (in the valley), the weather is ALWAYS weird. One day it will be like 90 degrees, then the next it will get to around 40. That goes on and on like every other day.

It's horrible here. *crys*

-Will *I made my avatar*

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I've been ready for some warm air for quite a while. Last week one day we got 80 degree weather! Now it's snowing! The cold doesn't really bother me that much, but the cold and overcast skies and so on make me depressed. Winter blues.

We had a sunny/rainy moment here yesterday, beautiful. Strange happenings can make you a bit tipsy

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
No. Cal has nice weather of clear blue skies but cold temperature.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

Hey JS, are you from the southeast originally? I was just thinking this Oregon weather (esp. this year) must be a challenge for you if so. I lived in the great state of Georgia for 7 years.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join