It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: The Movie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
Hi Alxandro,
I am glad my work has not been in vain. Happy to be an inspiration of sorts….

I have thought for some time if any of the network would pick up the idea of ATS as a doco series. Mythbusters style with various conspiracies. Sort of like what HighDefinitionFilms suggested. Each week the show could focus on the top threads or concepts from each forum. One week CiR, next week Sci & Tech and so on. Even Skunk Works could get a look in.

I am liking your idea very much. We have some very imaginative people here, and it could go along way.

Inspiration has got to be the mother of something, I don't know what, maybe creativity, but it's all good.
I'm hoping that with enough suggestions and ideas, it could branch off in many different areas.
Your documentary series is good and probably more doable but I thought combining various theories with a little reality would make it more entertaining.

As a variation on the idea Tenebrous had, maybe 9/11 was an attempt to destroy the stargates located in the basement of the towers and in the pentagon?

Yes, that's what I was looking for.
Also maybe throw in something like the Iraqi Museum of Ancient Artifacts was raided to recover some type of key that turns on the stargate.
The mysterious 3,000 year old battery could also be a piece of the puzzle as well.

Don’t forget two crucial aspects that must be included.
The chemtrails are from the Annunaki advanced landing craft and are designed to make our atmosphere breathable for them when Nibiru arrives.

Not just breathable, but the environment must be made inhabitable too. I mean, Global Warming has its place here too, a Gore like character could be intentionaly bringing awareness to the issue to help speed up the process.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I just hope if the powers that be run with this idea, that those of us contributing to this thread are at least credited in some way….

This thing has legs. Lets get it running…
Ant

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
idea of a movie has potential

i say that you something from the perspectives of many different people, for example:

a young man who just joined a secret society and comes upon certain knowledge (heres were our theories come in) then he must struggle with his morals and whether he really wants to be a part of all this.

then you could show the presidents perspective (not bush, just a made up one) and show how he must answer to those higher then him and how the country is actually run by other people.

Or a woman who is opposed to the nwo and tries to lead a small resistance against them

all through the plot you have talk of theories from the site within the story, or then again you can try going documentary style and just give out info.

i got plenty more ideas if you want just ask.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
OK, but because this is a blockbuster, you'll need to think of the sequel. You have to have an ending that opens to the next movie idea.

Maybe at the end of the film, as the credits roll, have a stroll down the old tunnel to the bunker in a "Blair Witch" style and just a frame or two of an alien with a big jar with a hybrid in it, and then a black screen.

That way the whole secret bases and cloning issue is a second plot for the new movie. (We need Micheal Ironsides or Tommy Lee Jones in a general's uniform standing beside the alien with the jar.)

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
And JFK knew all about the plot but it was acatully a decoy and he is still alive and helps out the lead. Oh and the climax had to be on dec 21 2012

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I want to play myself, in the role of the resident skeptic of the characters. My handsome looks, roguish-charm, articulate speaking and devestating intelligence would do wonders for the world and cause of skepticism. And unlike other movies dealing with the supernatural, instead of my skepticism getting me killed, it may help to save the day!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
see characters like that only make money if they are:

- ridiculed
- killed
- come in for one scene briefly

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

I hope you don't mind wearing a pocket protector.
I'm thinking the hero of this flick would most likely turn out to be a homely hacking nerd.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join