It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Midwest Earthquake actually a Nuclear Blast?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I checked the www.IRIS.edu web site shortly after this quake and it showed TWO seperate events, 3 seconds apart, at different co-ordinates and different depths.Very odd indeed.One registered a 5.4 and the other a 5.2.Within 2 days one of them disappeared.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by calcoastseeker]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
This is all a bunch of hockey puc. Obviously the originater of this false info has never got to witness an atomic blast. There would be no doubt in any ones mind if there had been a nuclear blast. There is nothing else to compare it too. The only possibility would be a small tactical nuclear weapon, and I still think everone in the vacinity would still see the large flash.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This Sorcha Faal seems to be a lunatic out to make a name, have that 15 minutes of fame, etc. Where does he/she get the inside information?

From another thread I saw this as another S.F. news release.....

"Australia To Imprison All Muslims In Concentration Camps"

As an Australian still living here, I can tell you it is bullplop! We are doing our best to integrate all peoples, whether we agree with their belief systems or not. Although we do think poorly of those who choose the extremist positions and then try to build support for ridiculous behaviors.

Also, you people in the U.S (in general) really don't know what your government and it's various agencies are up to in the rest of the world. As an example, the Bali bombings of a few years ago were not the actions of a limited number of people called Jama Islamia. (spelling?)

The information I offer here comes from a report our research group received soon after the 'bombings', from one Australian Forensic Officer on the scene. It included hastily copied photos as evidence and links to related Indonesian Parliamentary discussions about the facts.

A crater was in the road outside the Sari club from an underground explosion within the storm water drains. Cars in the street were undamaged with the exception of burnt off paint, as I have seen in video footage taken immediately after the explosion. Tests show no residual radiation as per normal with nukes, but, there was one small signature that tells us a micro-nuke was detonated and it was of U.S origin. We know this because the element detected tells us where the nuke was made... the joint U.S./Israeli Negev Desert Facility.

Add to this the open discussion in Indonesia's Parliament about the fact of such an explosion after they received these details, and we can see a bigger picture forms. How best to get Australia on side and into Bush's War? Kill Australians and blame Islamic militants.. does the trick every time with those people who simply believe everything on the TV News.

I bet most of you don't know that many of your U.S.bases targeted by Russian first strike are actually right here in Australia! Clever thinking that was.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Regards underground nuke detonations. Its true that there are videos out there that show the wide ranging effects of underground nukes. The thing is that to contain an actual mushroom cloud effect requires considerable depth . Even a large amount of tnt or stored gas will produce a small scale mushroom cloud if its close enough to the surface to do so (and of course is detonated/ignited) rather than just shaking up the floor a bit. So to summarise there are many factors to consider when wondering whether or not there would be a cloud from a underground nuke explosion. You cant give a definitive answer, without naming a specific case , and exploring its individual characteristics.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
you guys still debating this nonsense? Give me a break.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Friends on another board reported hearing a very deep rumbling sound. I wonder if the event could have been an infrasound triggered event.
Wiki Infrasound

Infrasound does occur with some Earthquakes according people who have experienced a couple. It is also related to healing in very old traditions.

With the Pole moving N. at a good clip, and the many, many swarm EQs in the West, it may be that the subsurface areas of the continent are having to adjust. I believe there are many natural caverns in the Eastern region too, and these may have echoed and magnified the sound of Earth Movements.

Nevertheless, I would take down my expensive items, and wrap and store the crystal vases. Safe is better than sorry, and the Maya document says "continent" changes are to happen at this time. The west may not be so densely populated, but there is a whopping lot of swam EQ activity going on, and Yellowstone is again rising.

This is a VERY GOOD TOOL!
Isar Ground Monitoring

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
This Sorcha Faal seems to be a lunatic out to make a name, have that 15 minutes of fame, etc. Where does he/she get the inside information?

He/she/it makes it all up.

That's the wonder of the internet: an American bloke can pretend to be a Russian woman and post completely nonsense on the internet - and get people to believe it! The same people who then refuse to believe that everything that happens in The Simpsons is real .... Although the latter is far closer to reality than the mutterings of transexual commie-lover David 'Sorcha Faal' Booth ....

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
It's weird that this event has created so much dis-information and wild speculation. I've heard about ten different sources spewing out propaganda about it actually being caused by one thing or another... So, the question is: Why?

Why is there disinformation being spread about what should just be a simple earthquake on the New Madrid faultline???

Danman23 may have been onto something.

We may never actually know, but the fact that danman was attacked so viciously in his previous thread about the subject thread makes me wonder.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
It's weird that this event has created so much dis-information and wild speculation. I've heard about ten different sources spewing out propaganda about it actually being caused by one thing or another... So, the question is: Why?

Why is there disinformation being spread about what should just be a simple earthquake on the New Madrid faultline???

We live in the internet age. With any event no matter how small you'll have morons running around creating horribly stupid articles. They are able to get away with it because the people in this age have lost the ability to think for themselves and are quickly losing their common sense.

You can still easily ignore these sources however and just go to people who know what they're talking about. There are still some of them left.

There is no deeper "why?" They do it because they can get away with it (and have the simple minded believe them).

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien

Danman23 may have been onto something.

We may never actually know, but the fact that danman was attacked so viciously in his previous thread about the subject thread makes me wonder.

Hey.. wow. I actually forgot I posted over here. It has been a crazy week. I actually pulled the data from the HAARP site and figured out they were responsible for the earthquake on the 18th for sure. Then just recently found they actually did a second one later that day and tried to cover their tracks. I then went back to the earthquake in 2004 that caused the tsunami, the graphs show that they did that as well. Along with the Columbia disaster and 9/11. I know all that sounds absolutely ridiculous but it's the truth. Please go the the thread and print all the graphs from page 4 on please. Link to the thread

Actually.. all the guys that attacked me lead me to the truth. They were just skeptics and that is a good thing. With out their questions I would have not come to such a good understanding of the graphs and how they actually accomplished all the disasters. Now We just need to spread the word. I am going to put together either a document or a website to organize all the data but for now please print the graphs and save all the pages of the thread to your hard drives. (Go to "file" - "save page as' on each page.. it will save all the text and the picutures.)

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

It really depends on the ground and whether or not the B-52 jetissoned its bombs before crashing into the ground.

In 1961, a B-52 crash here in North Carolina occured and two nuclear bombs were jettissoned from a few thousand feet. One bomb's parachute deployed and it landed safely and was recovered fully intact. The other bomb, however, free fell to the ground, which was very wet farmland, and plunged at least 100 feet below the earth's surface. The bomb was heavily broken into smaller fragments, some of which was recovered, and some which still lies underground to this day.

Therefore, its is not unrealistic to say that a B-52 crash can lead to a underground nuclear detonation, but I still find it unlikely that this "earthquake" was the result of a nuclear detonation.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
New to the forum, just wanted to add my 2 cents on this topic.

It has to be phony because it states USAF b-52 nuclear bomber.
The B-52 bomber is a conventional weapons system. It is not fitted to load, carry or deploy nuclear weapons.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join