It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Midwest Earthquake actually a Nuclear Blast?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I thought it was a train at first. We have tracks right (and I mean right) behind our house. It sounded like a train was derailing except that I didn't hear any of the accompanying metal screeching noise when the trains go by. The "boom" is what woke me up and then the house started swaying back and forth. The trains make the house rumble, and more of a rythmic pattern.

I knew this was different when the house started swaying. Mind you we are about 150 miles from the epicenter.

I can assure you, no nuclear blast as well.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Stormdancer, i have been following your research on this, and it is very, very good.

Keep up the excellent work, ma'am.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by qxlb52
AAAAAAAAAAAgain with the Sorcha Faal. The Soviet Sue, the Russsian Renee, the Putin-powered Pollyana Put-down. The reasons for it NOT being a nuclear blast have been adequately explained by other posts so I won't reiterate them. Suffice it to say a 5.4 quake releases more megatonnage energy than a B52 or B2 can carry.

I am unsure of that statement. WHen the propylene tanks blew in the Big Spring Refinery, it created a 4.2 tremor (we have no fault line to speak of for about 100 miles).

The story goes, if the catalytic cracker went, the whole town would have went. I can't imagine it being any bigger, though....it was insane.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Moderator: PLEASE REMOVE THIS THREAD
Thank you

[edit on 20-4-2008 by Muundoggie]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muundoggie
Moderator: PLEASE REMOVE THIS THREAD
Thank you

[edit on 20-4-2008 by Muundoggie]

WHAT??? Why?

If you don't want to participate in this thread, that is fine. But why kill it for those that are?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Muundoggie

" Was Midwest Earthquake actually a Nuclear Blast?"

Not very likely from a plane [ b-52 ] crashing, it would have been all over the blogs even if the NEWZ covered it up. No, it sounds like off the wall disinfo, designed to smear the truth movement.

Now an underground nuke is possible, but I think if anything, it would be a tesla type resonance generator focused at a fault point because it would leave less clues. FWIW

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I've lived here most all my life, except for about 14 years when I was doing military stuff.

The New Madrid fault is not dead. It is, quite honestly, overdue for a "correction". The last one, as previously noted, did change the terrain as far away as Kansas.

I'm thinking the next one will be a wallopalooza. I just hope it doesn't tumble my little country shanty.

I will most likely retire, and be buried here in Missouri. It's fun to be here for me. Lots of friends. Great climate, except for Winter. No nuclear explosions in the area. Life is good.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

www.whatdoesitmean.com

So powerful was the explosion reported from this downed American Nuclear Bomber that Western propaganda media sources are reporting the effects of a 5.2 to 5.4 magnitude earthquake in that region, but to which the most accurate description of a nuclear type blast was reported by the Bloomberg News Service and who stated in their article: "You could hear a roaring sound and the whole motel shook, waking up the guests,'' Vibha Ambelal, manager of the Super 8 Motel in Mount Carmel, Illinois, near the epicenter, said in a telephone interview."

I READ THIS AND CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!!! I live 60 miles from West Salem, Il and my parents live 10 miles SW of the epicenter. Yes, they heard a loud rumble as did I and the ground did shake. That's what earthquakes do, that's their job.

Reading the article at that link also was good for a few laughs. It's all BS, especially after seeing who the author is: Sorcha Faal. A total unknown with no documentation to back up educational or professional claims.

[EDIT] NO disrespect intended for Muundoggie, just for the source quoted.

[edit on 4/20/2008 by greywolfe1960]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Train is another good discription of the sound.

amazing, I wonder if people form Cali, hear sounds everytime?

I think something major may be happening.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Stormdancer, i have been following your research on this, and it is very, very good.

Keep up the excellent work, ma'am.

hey ya Tex, thank you.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I suppose because some people seeing this thread may not realise it comes from a spoof news source and is therefore just a joke, and may actually take the idea seriously? Which is, so to speak, spreading ignorance, nor denying it?

But then again, I've participated in the current 'flat earth' thread so maybe I'm not one to speak?

I do wonder if there should be a separate 'joke' forum for all Sorcha Faal's make believe stories though?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I agree with you Essan, a post should be created to finally discredit Sorcha Faal once and for all. The stories are nothing but conjecture with nothing to back them up. All of these post's that have been created linking to her site are nothing but a waste of time. If anyone out there can give credibility to ONE story that has come from her site, please make me eat my words.

Think about it....a plane in a training exercise for the nuclear bombing of Iran crashes and causes a nuclear explosion, but somehow the explosion is below ground where there is no above ground explosion, no debris field. nothing to back up the claim. Give my mind a break here people, that is pure ignorance of the highest degree. Last I checked we had no 'Deep Penetrating Nuclear Bunker Busting Bombers'!

It was an earthquake, nothing more.

Guz

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Its the timing, and the patters, something is happening, but then something is always happening

1. Timing of what?
2. Patterns of what?

space:

What is unusual about this particular swarm of the Oregon coast is that they are not happening on the fault lines, they are on top of the flat area between fault lines.

lol
How is that unusual? There are dozens if not hundreds of earthquakes around the globe on a DAILY basis like that.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guzzeppi
I agree with you Essan, a post should be created to finally discredit Sorcha Faal once and for all.

How about this one?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Muundoggie

You are not crazy.. just a little off. Please look at the thread I just started.

I have evidence that the US Navy is responsible for the earthquakes.

I would have just posted that all inside here but I think it needed to be it's own.

Peace,
Dan

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Yes it was a nuclear blast. Oh and by the way the earth is flat.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
What i have more trouble grasping is the final part of the quote. Dissident us airforce base?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Lately there has been a rise in people having all these respiratory problems that are from unknown causes. I have seen a lot of chemtrails lately and I didn't even know about the "earthquake". I live in the outskirts of Chicago, about 40 minutes SW of it. Hmm.. I think this calls for an independent study.. hehe

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I seriously hope that this so called article is just a joke. If not, well someone has way too much free time on their hands. I was in S. Ill at the time and felt it. It felt like every other earthquake I have experienced. Also B-52's aren't based at Scott AFB. Their only home bases are Minot and Barksdale. They "may" occasionally land there. But very rarely...Sorry just didn't happen.. FACT!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

www.whatdoesitmean.com

Reports from 3rd Army Headquarters of the Russian Space Command, located in Solnechnogorsk (Moscow oblast), are reporting today that a ‘nuclear fueled’ explosion has occurred in the United States region of Illinois after the downing of an American B-52 Bomber by, presumed, other elements of the US Air Force operating in that region.

So powerful was the explosion reported from this downed American Nuclear Bomber that Western propaganda media sources are reporting the effects of a 5.2 to 5.4 magnitude earthquake in that region, but to which the most accurate description of a nuclear type blast was reported by the Bloomberg News Service and who stated in their article: "You could hear a roaring sound and the whole motel shook, waking up the guests,'' Vibha Ambelal, manager of the Super 8 Motel in Mount Carmel, Illinois, near the epicenter, said in a telephone interview."

These reports further state that this was the second attempt by a US B-52 Nuclear Bomber to penetrate the North American Command Air Defenses surrounding the dissident United States Scott Air Force Base, located in Illinois, from which these aircraft seeking to bomb Iranian atomic facilities are based.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Don't the people that make this stuff up do a little research?
Scott AFB only has transport aircraft, no B-52's.
Mt. Carmel is 112 miles east of Scott AFB, while North American Air Defense Command (they can't even get the name right) is over 800 miles west of Scott AFB.

Bogus news for idiots.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join