It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for neo-nazi holocaust deniers: your video - Real Nazi Holocaust Death Camps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Real Nazi Holocaust Death Camp
is the title of the video.

Note the use of the word "Real" -- hmmm. looks familiar, doesn't it?

-- I didn't realize how much fun it was to be there, but this filmmaker sure thought so.

Now see the other side of the story at www.abovetopsecret.com...

(For those who want ALL the documentation, see) www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 19-4-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
woah. This wasnt what i expected. Great find. I would certainly say SOMETHING happened. Can any vouch for the authintecity of the video?

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Master_Wii

Yes it's authentic I would guess, given couple interpretations:

(1) perform or die

(2) people that were new and/or kept in a special camp or part of a camp to make propaganda films

(3) in the concentration camps were many 'whore-houses' of young pretty jewish women, who were given the choice to whore or die. When they got pregnant, they were murdered. psychoanalystsopposewar.org...

http :// psychoanalystsopposewar. org/blog/2007/07/12/nazi-use-of-prostitution-in-concentration-camps/ (cut and paste into browser if above link fails -- remember to take out spaces)

Although prostitution was officially forbidden by the Nazis, the elite SS guards had set up a network of brothels catering to German soldiers, forced laborers and prisoners, which they intended in part to stamp out homosexuality.

From 1942 onwards, 200-300 gentile prisoners from the camp were forced to work in 10 camp brothels across Germany, Austria and Poland. Almost all had been imprisoned as “anti-social.”

At first some women volunteered for service as prostitutes, falsely informed they would be released after 6 months. Later they were forcibly recruited during roll call or even from the camp sick bay.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
More fun and games pop up all the time.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I was going to start with the WTF, but obviously I just watched the video without context. I honestly can't believe there are still people out there that.... well, I guess that would be silly of me to say. Amadedajad probably has a copy of it.
I must have missed the pool when I visited Aushwitz (sic)

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

Here's another great example of Hitler's accomplishments.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Anyone else know of other 'fun' neo-nazi holocaust denier videos like this one?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Thanks for the video it was good to see and very informed on what really happen to the jews. Although there are those here who will still say that it was forced on them to perform. The world is full of people who see and don't truly see, that will forever deny the truth. If only they could see what the jews were doing before the war, they mite see why Hitler and the German people stood together when it came to their invaders. But of course they would find some evil on, the German people to talk about and to charge money for it as well. That is what the whole "holocost" is about not how many died but how much money, can we recieve off of what they have done to us as a people. Most here don't know that it was the Jews who declared war on Germany not the other way around!!! Just a little known FACT thought you should know.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Sorry must have been an up grade.

[edit on 29/4/08 by GeneralT.]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Sorry

[edit on 29/4/08 by GeneralT.]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Any more videos like this one out there?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Again I have an ATS poster telling me how great Hitler was, so here's their dog and pony show how wonderful life was in the concentration camps, see first post in this string.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
A pile of dead people doesn't say anything about how those people died. A pile of shoes doesn't say anything about what happened to their owners. An antisemitic policy doesn't need to imply genocide. It is easy to make assumptions about what happened in the concentration camps and why, but it isn't always self-evident to make the right assumption

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
I must have missed the pool when I visited Aushwitz (sic)

That's because the tour guides don't show it to you, even though they take you to the adjacent barracks. I was there in 2006 and saw the pool with my own eyes when splitting from the group for a short amount of time. It's at the back of Auschwitz I, located right next to the barbed wire.

Originally posted by counterterrorist
Anyone else know of other 'fun' neo-nazi holocaust denier videos like this one?

These are the revisionist videos that I know of :
* David Cole - The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz 1 of 2
* David Cole - The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz 2 of 2
* Judea Declares War on Germany
* The Persecution of Revisionists: The Holocaust Unveiled
* One Third of the Holocaust

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
video was taken down.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LookingIntoIt
video was taken down.

... and yet almost no one wonders why the Holocaust needs to much protection from free debate if it's all entirely true and easily provable

top topics

join