It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member - joined today saying hi and a mini bio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well hi all,

I have to start with an appology - I registered with my name which is the same as the url for my blog, and not having read every T and C had not realised I could not do that. So appologies for getting off to a wobbly start here.

A little about myself.

In 2001 I was starting to do shamanic journeys, although at the time I didnt know what I was experiencing. I also read David Icke's "The Biggest Secret" and when the 2001 attacks happened, as they were happening I knew that they were a false flag attack.

In October 2001 I visited my local MP, Liberal Democrat Vincent Cable, and went to see him a number of times. However, on the BBc in the middle of 2002 it was annouced that Bush admitted that the US had prior warning, and later Vicent told me that he thought of me as he was watching the news, and that this was what I had been saying all along.

In 2002 I also telephoned the FBI and embarrased them because I had asked why they were listing hijackers who were still alive. They told me that it was because many hijackers had common names, like "John Smith". But when I asked in that case why they were still listing people's photos as well, the press officer slammed the phone down on me. That was reported on Rense.com and a few other web sites.

In 2002 I also did one of the first 911 truth talks in London, advertised on the David Icke website. I called it "The Truth About 911 - Uncomfortable Truths for Bush, Blair and the Media".

I run a blog at www.simonralli.com and in the Archive section you will see many political stories about my campaigning and lobbying. (I used to run a website called "This Is The Real Truth Network" but unfortunately lost my url when my webmaster moved to Africa and didnt renew).

In 2003 I knew an attack on London was in the making, and decided to move house and go travelling - this took me to India, but I had a severe reaction to the malaria tablets I was told to take, but in the weeks and weeks of being bed bound wrote a 9/11 truth novel "The Yogi Footballer" which is designed to reach people who would not normally frequent alternative websites.

The book featured an "Al Qaeda" attack on London, and was published in April 2005. The actual attacks happened in July 2005. I introduced Annie Machon and David Shayler to the 9-11 truth movement when in 2005 I was a speaker at the National Union of Journalists Conference. They were launching their book "Spies, Lies and Whisteblowers" and I offered them half of my table, as I was also doing the press launch for my own novel.

I have had some amazing adventures, and been developing my shamanic side as well as being a truther. I have a mixed bag of videos on my youtube channel www.youtube.com/simonralli - it is a mix of political, musical, shamanic and has some mountain biking stuff too.

So yeah, I feel here that there are many like minded people but people with much wisdom and insight that I will enjoy benefitting from.

I again apologise for any etiquette breaking on my behalf, and hopefully, this user name will be good to go!

Regards

Simon

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Fascinating mini-bio, yogifootballer. I look forward to your posts.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by yogifootballer

welcome to the club...and please, we try and not do"crazy" here. but a few do get thru... ignore them, they propogate from other, knuckle-dragging, slopped-headed boards

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome guys.

Someone seems to have decided I am their foe already which is a bit worrying!

: )

I shall only be making friends here I am sure.

Here's a video I made today of a protest to save a forest from being destroying in order to make way for a motorway and even more homes on the costa del sol

www.youtube.com...

Regards

Si

new topics

top topics

join