It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guardian: Robbie Williams, UFOs and ATS!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by exopoltics

"The Sun" is the British equvilent of "The National Enquirer" here in the U.S. It's basically a rag tabloid.

I seriously doubt Mr. Williams has met Mr. Icke and I would give "The Sun" ZERO credibility as a source.

Springer...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The Sun's journalists are notorious liars. I should know, I'v met one who was planning to happily ruin a few peoples lives to get a story out of it.

The Sun should stay the hell away from the UFO topic because all they can do is damage it's credibility. Especially with that recent ufo/speedometer in a car window crap.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
the sun looks rubbish indeed. the pic could be faked? even the same jackets? and if they meet.. who is the fan now?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by exopoltics
the sun looks rubbish indeed. the pic could be faked? even the same jackets? and if they meet.. who is the fan now?

It's a photoshop (the small writing under the photo says this is what they might look like together) - basically it was a deliberate attempt to get people to think it was a real picture because most people don't read the small print.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Springer and Dodgygeeza are more or less correct in their assessments of the sun with regards to its usefulness as an honest source of information.

Though where as it cannot be considered a 'crazy tabloid' such as the Enquirer (or now pravda in russia), it should be considered more as a LARGE HEADLINE faux news newspaper with a calculated goal soaked in lies and spin.

Screaming headlines are the key and thus sales.

The unfortunate truth is that in the UK it is read by and considered to be 'good' by millions.

(So... yeah, we know its garbage.. all 1% of us)

Newpapers like it are almost single handedly responsible for the social paranoia versus hallucinatory child molesters, terrorists, people with beards, people without beards, people with hair, people without hair, people with heads, people with an education etc etc and has spent the last few years in the UK encouraging the masses to give up any semblance of freedom in exchange for whatever security they can offer in place of the shadows that live only in peoples minds.

The UK version of the Enquirer would be the sunday sport (Considered to be barking by even readers of the Sun.. not being paraniod enough and all).

Sadly the difference is getting harder to spot every day.

The guardian on the other hand is one of the good guys.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well If Robbie does read this.... What up dude, long time no speak. I have not seen you since around 04 when I was working at the Whiskey in the Sunset Marquis. I still want that Mesh camo trench coat....REAL BAD. ; kidding. Hope all is well.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by exopoltics

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
Hmm, just read the article from the guardian. Robbie has NEVER met David Icke... pfheww... thats a relief.

but look here the sun:
www.thesun.co.uk...

Like i said, in the guardian Robbie says he never met him, which i believe..

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hey Robbie, if you are reading this, I think you shouldn't be disillusioned by the nuts out there and just filter out the rubbish. I am a scientist and I have witnessed UFO's. I'm sure they are real and piloted by aliens. I don't believe in life after death, ghosts etc, now that really is rubbish.

The truth is stranger than you think, so keep looking mate.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Cool thread ..

I recon someone like Robbie Williams being interested in UFO's etc can only be good for the younger generation who idolise him. Most kids are intersted (brainwashed?) in gadgets, games, and crap t.v. oh and megga stars such as Mr Williams, if he can turn their attention to such a massive topic then it can only do good IMO ..

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Does Robbie Williams use fuzz pedals or Whammy like Hendrix.
Hendrix had a huge UFO interest.

Based on purple clouds showing up as unknowns in photos
perhaps Jimi knew a thing or two about UFO.

If he said he rode in one I'd say he was truthful.. he had his
own money and drugs and music and didn't need any from the
Illuminati.

3rd Stone was a classic as if he was in a kinky machine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join