It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS gets a plug from pop star Robbie Williams

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by callmedave

after following this thread i feel i should point out something

many of you seem to have forgotten,

it is well known most of the powerful and wealthy and idolised in our

society are.........

REPTILLIAN..!!

"im loving angels instead" are these "angels" mr williams refers to infact

an extra-terrestrial army hell bent on enslaving the human race..??

is mr williams a tool of these aliens, trying to win the hearts and minds of

our young and impressionable....

i think we should be WARY..!!

im going to investigate this some more....

:w:

come on Robbie and show us ya "tongue"

No hes just refering to angels that have helped him in his struggle not reptilians. Listen to the words its not about reptilians, its one of the most lovely songs I know. There is nothing alien about this song

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

tickets were sparse, but being from NY myself, I'd def go to the next one. Hopefully ill meet you there, but I'm not sure if there will be another event. But there may be for the book.

There was a web broadcast that night, and lemme tell ya, ATS has some good looking people, Simon Gray looks like a Calvin Klein model haha. My girl, Access Denied, was there... she was all dressed up and looking like a million bux!!

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

is it..??

is it really..??

or are you just being naive..??

maybe thats just what he wants you to think,

maybe your in it too..??

im watching you from now on.

in fact you sound just like my girlfriend when it comes to mr williams....

and i don't trust her either.

lmao

[edit on 20-4-2008 by callmedave]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Good to know that public figures are interested. As well it is that they remain anonymous, keeps a healthy discussion. Wouldn't want to argue a point with a shadow hanging over me ...

To all you popular figures, do what you can to bring the truth out ... and while you are here, may we have an enjoyable discussion!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Its just great to hear about someone im a huge fan of speaking out about things he will get ridiculed and laughed over.

Lets not forget Robbie is a superstar. I hope he is the first and the one who will become the person that other people with power take as an example. So they will think "# it, i will speak my mind too".

Did i mention im a huge fan

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hmm. Imagine that... Wonder if we've had to warn him yet. He's a real trouble-maker, that one, so I wouldn't be surprised...

Mod 1: So what did you do today?
Mod 2: I had to tell that Robbie Williams bloke to keep it civil. Again.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   

is it..??

is it really..??

maybe your in it too..??

lmao

Maybe Im in on it too? Don't be silly what you talking about? I liked his old stuff but recently I find I don't like the new stuff as much. Why would you watch me just because I said I love the song angels? I will listen to it again but I still doubt I'll get any references to reptilians somehow. Reptilians do exist but not in Robbies angels song. However... isn't the vid set in some crop circle

I do believe hes had some sort of experience with aliens and has found ATS a help to him, maybe it was with reptiles but this song is not about them. I can't see a reptile filling him with love.

Ms Green

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I have never heard of this person. I will go to see what I can find out now though. Maybe they will start a thread about what they learn in Nevada with lots of pictures. Aren't we all nutters at least a little bit?

My big problem with pop music is that there usually are never enough guitars on the songs to suit me.

[edit on 4-19-2008 by groingrinder]

You never heard of Robbie?
Damn, are you living under some kinda rock or something?

Ontopic: Its not that i care about him being a celeb, but he's the only superstar i like, as an artist AND as a person. Maybe because as a person he is almost a clone of me... as i know him, from tv and such, he has the same character as me...

Its great to hear that exactly that person shares the same interests and really does something about it. I know a few celebs with the same interests but they care about their fame to much... Robbie just quits his work for a while, doesnt give a damn about his rep and puts his own money, life, time and status on the line to find some truth...

To me such a person is a hero...

Lets say Mariah Carey, Rihanna, 50 cent, Brad Pitt or Al Pacino or whoever spends time here on this board and does the things Rob does... i wouldnt care as much as i do now...

As i said, Robbie really cares and puts everything on the line... not to mention we are the same type of guys...
I've read to much about people who SAY they care and are interested, too never hear anything about them and the subject again, because they really DONT care, except for fame and money

[edit on 21/4/08 by TheNetherlands]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2believeor0
Good to know that public figures are interested. As well it is that they remain anonymous, keeps a healthy discussion. Wouldn't want to argue a point with a shadow hanging over me ...

Well that seems to be the point I would say - that is that public figures are just like you and me - therefore they would have interest in the same wide variety of topics that anyone else would be interested in.

I would say that society benefits as a whole as we start to drop this whole 'mystery bag' image around anyone who is 'famous' to allow them space to be who they are.

As Eckhart Tolle pointed out many celebs get caught up in the egoic role around them...but again no more than we do, though it can isolate them more as peoples image of them is totally based on an image about the person and not the person.

Sorry about the philosophical part, and E.T. (Eckhart Tolle) puts it clearer than I do for sure.
But its relevant because as information and knowledge increases in all areas, so must our outlook on life - where we finally grow past the "i am this" and you are that" so that we can begin to collaborate instead of compete. (this last is about society in general and how we communicate.)

But indeed it would do him or no one any benefit and saying, "hey Im Robbie..." (although I didnt know who he was either until recently) as true discussion would not happen and it would be a lot of egoic role playing in conversations here on the thread.

Hey if it makes you feel better I bet G.W. Bush and ol' cheyney pop by - every now and again. If not for anything but to get some ideas of what to do next.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Hmm. Imagine that... Wonder if we've had to warn him yet. He's a real trouble-maker, that one, so I wouldn't be surprised...

Mod 1: So what did you do today?
Mod 2: I had to tell that Robbie Williams bloke to keep it civil. Again.

Not that it has anything to do with conspiracies...and only noted because I recently got my first tattoo...Our Mr. Williams has some serious ink going on!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I would love to have a debate with Robbie Williams, skeptic vs. believer. Mainly just so I can yell "TAKE THAT!" after making a point.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
As far a celebrities posting on ATS......

I'm pretty sure user Biggie Smalls is actually Biggie Smalls. After all, where else could a dead celebrity go where he could make his points and not get hounded by photographers?

And I'm sure there are other celebs out there, and I'd love to know the names out of curiosity, but it wouldn't stop me from pounding their points to dust if I disagree with them, or giving them mad props if I agree.

And FYI, I'm really Abe Vigoda.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

And I'm sure there are other celebs out there, and I'd love to know the names out of curiosity,

I'm convinced Stephen Colbert (or at least one of his writers) is/was a regular poster.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

And I'm sure there are other celebs out there, and I'd love to know the names out of curiosity,

I'm convinced Stephen Colbert (or at least one of his writers) is/was a regular poster.

Did you hear something on the Colbert Report that clued you in?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

Mainly it is the show's content and net-literacy. I guess it is more that I find it impossible for him not to be a ATS member.
There was a pretty fun BTS thread about it... I can't seem to find it atm.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Also, if Robbie is on the site, I'd suggest that he post in my TATTOO thread. I've heard he's got some cool ones and I'd like to know what the meanings are.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Also, if Robbie is on the site, I'd suggest that he post in my TATTOO thread. I've heard he's got some cool ones and I'd like to know what the meanings are.

Start here:www.tattoos-by-design.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
You know, the funny thing is, do we truley know WHO is famous and WHO is just an average Joe/Jane?

Half of the people posting could have some sort of claim to fame ( I know its not that high of a percentage....just making a point )

The only ones you can be sure of are the ones who have been to events with name tags showing - or on the webcast also showing off name tags.

Other than that.......who knows, right?

Welcome Mr. Williams.

Dorian Soran

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

is it..??

is it really..??

maybe your in it too..??

lmao

Lets just analyse these lyrics then shall we...

I sit and wait
Does an angel contemplate my fate
And do they know
The places where we go
When were grey and old

.... can he alter his fate or does his angel contemplate this for him? Questioning also life after death.

cos I have been told
That salvation lets their wings unfold
So when Im lying in my bed
Thoughts running through my head
And I feel that love is dead
Im loving angels instead

...hes lost his love, so he turns to love his angel instead as she will never let him down..

And through it all she offers me protection
A lot of love and affection
Whether Im right or wrong
And down the waterfall
Wherever it may take me
I know that life whon't break me
When I come to call she whon't forsake me
Im loving angels instead

...His angel will always be there for him. No matter if hes done wrong or whatever decision in life he takes she whon't forsake him. For this he will always love her.

When Im feeling weak
And my pain walks down a one way street
I look above
And I know I'll always be blessed with love
And as the feeling grows
She breaths flesh to my bones
And when love is dead
Im loving angels instead

...Hes feeling weak and lost and can't seem to stop his life going in only one direction, a one way street. However, he knows deep down hes blessed. What robbie is singing about here is his spirit guide. It seems he has become aware of her at some point in his life.

So my friend at which point do these lyrics refer to being abducted/visited by reptilians??
I know someone whos seen an Alpha Draconian and from what they said there was nothing angelic at all about them. They have no wings to unfold just a massive croc nose with vicious teeth. He said they were majestic, menacing and impressive but never angelic.( Technically it was a hologram of the Draconian which appeared to him, not actual flesh and blood, was it a dimensional image or a projected message? Who knows.)

Oh please don't ask about this , Ive posted numerous times about this in skunk works/Aliens and UFO s about these beings. This is about Robbies song angels being absolutely NOTHING to do with reptiles. I mean come on.. you can't be serious.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Some people really need to get their # together...

Robbie a reptillian... come on peoples

[edit on 21/4/08 by TheNetherlands]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join