It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS gets a plug from pop star Robbie Williams

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
While I'm not a fan of his music, I think it's great that he's given us a mention and is interested in the same things that we are - as opposed to just worrying about what car he's driving and what clubs he's being spotted in.

It's massive publicity for ATS - the kind that no PR firm can provide.

I just hope we don't get loads of Take That fans joining in the sole hope of interacting with him.

A good bloke with good taste in web sites!!!! Shame about the music.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
He's had some real flak in the UK press for his interest is aliens/UFO's etc so it's good to know it hasn't affected his interest, and that he's still pursuing it.

Persoanlly I think he should get more flak for supporting stoke city than for investigating alternative theories

Keep it up robbie

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Word on the street is.....

Elvis comes on here quite a lot

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 23Eulogy23

I dont know why, but it never occured to me that celebrities visit ATS, exciting indeed

I have suspected two members of being very well-known celebrities, though one probably more well-known than the other.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Come on then Jack, share your ideas.

To be honest, I've never had so much as an inking. Would be extremely interesting to find out though.

Sorry if I've now gone slightly off topic.

edit coz I can't spell.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by more_serotonin_pls]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by more_serotonin_pls

Well, I'm not going on a celebrity witch-hunt here to go driving them off, but I wouldn't doubt that there are famous people here.

I know a few famous people myself, movie stars mostly, and they're pretty much just regular people. So it wouldn't surprise me to find some famous people here. In fact, what better place to get some creative material for some science-fiction work, or maybe some political satire.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Don't knock robbie. From what Ive read hes seen something or felt something and hes just trying to work out what the hell it was. Good on you Robbie your more real than you'll ever know confronting this. Don't fear it its just who you are.
Ms Green

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

lol, i wish!! well i wish i had his bank account anyways!

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well I am sorry to say I do not know who you are as a celebrity, and that just wont matter when your kicking back under the Mid West Skies, so if you are looking for a weekend getaway where you pitch your tent and hang with people of like mind, you are invited. Check out the thread :

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

hes not all that in england
last track that went anywhere was years ago

edit: wiliams if you read this, no offence

[edit on 19-4-2008 by bodrul]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Who is Robbie Williams? I've never heard of the guy before. Was he part of NSYNC?

Robin Williams would be a cool guy to have on here. Let's get him addicted to conspiracies.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think it's great celebrity's can come here and expand their knowledge to gain truth awareness which might hopefully filter through in their music/lyrics/shows which could have a conscious awareness effect on the masses that listen/watch these celebrities, welcome Robbie brother!!..

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Wow....Robbie is on here! That's so cool! I was reading about him recently when I saw that he was going to do a show about UFO's. I can't wait to hear more about it. Anyway, if he's reading this...lol... Hi from Praxilla! Cheers mate.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Old Man
Word on the street is.....

Elvis comes on here quite a lot

Ha! - unearthed you!

Originally posted by realism

lol, i wish!! well i wish i had his bank account anyways!

Or is it you

Darn, is it any wonder I hide behind my foil? Ooooh Matron

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I used to work at the Whiskey Bar at the Sunset Marquis Hotel and he used to come in often. He is a very cool dude and was always very cool to be around. He actually got ordained and precided over the wedding ceremony of my buddies sister's wedding. He is a genuine dude and pretty smart so I am not surprised at all to read that he is on ATS. I wouldn't be surprised if he is registered and posting.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

I have a sneaky suspicion he's already posted in this thread.

Who's taking the bets?

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

I wouldn't be surprised if he is registered and posting.

Hope so!!!

I've always liked his music. His 'inner thoughts' would come out in his music; albeit wrung through the politically censored music mainstream.

The one song in particular, that bade me do a 180 degree neck swivel was this one:

I think Robbie has always had an interest in the Paranormal, UFO's, Secret Societies, etc, for a lonnnnnnnng time. Just have a feeling bout that

He strikes me as the sort that's 'been there done that', and probably very opinionated.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Of course there are celebrities on here! Just as there are politicians, priests, mechanics, journalists, media people and supermarket workers. Your profession doesn't stop you being curious and denying ignorance! It might just channel it a bit. I don't think Robbie deserves any special mention for reading the boards, kudos for bringing it up in the media but no big deal otherwise. He's just a bloke!

[edit on 19/4/08 by Yossarian]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Yossarian

'Bloke'....lololol

Had to laugh because over here in Canada, we don't use the term 'bloke' at all. Probably haven't in a longgg time. Whenever I hear the term 'bloke'...I, personally, equate it to 'the common ordinary joe'. lolol

We use the terms: 'Poor sonofabitch', OR 'Common Joe', or 'Blue-color-worker', things like that. Always wondered where the 'bloke' word came from?

I'm sure it has it's meanings. All in all, lolol, it probably started from a goody!

~Ducky~

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster

Always wondered where the 'bloke' word came from?

It's an Australian word, isn't it? Remember 'Aussie Bloke'? I found ATS because of 'Aussie Bloke'. However, I guess I would've found ATS anyway, sooner or later, even without 'Aussie Bloke'...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join