It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what has changed with log-in page in last 3 days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I use the log-in page as the default page in my bookmarks. It used to go straight to the log-in page, no problems. For the last 3 days, I have received an error telling me about cookies. I hit log-in button and everything is just fine after this.

I run Firefox with all info discarded when program shuts off. This has not changed since I put it on my computer more than 3 days ago.

I even changed the bookmark thinking something may have changed on the address end, no joy.

Any id's

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yeah, the same thing has been happening to me.

I thought I was the only one...

I've got my Firefox (ROX!!) configured the same as you.

Are you running NoScript? (If not, why not!?! It's part of the Safest Ride on the Intratubez!!)

It might have something to do with the NoScript add-on since it happens when I go straight from a blank tab to the login pages.

I've discovered that if I wait for the error page to finish loading and then click the toolbar bookmarked link again, the pages will load properly and I'm off and running.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I usually cant even find the log in page, i have to go reply to a post to log in

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Hinky. I've always loved your posts and threads. Yes some post change ops have been incorporated. Probably to enhance security. You have no availability on personal member profile. But just want to say I really like the heck out of you.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It freaked me out a bit when I first saw it.

But then when I click the bookmark again it's back to the proper log in page.

Just some kind of bug, I'm sure - and our "glorious leaders" will probably have it sorted at some point

top topics

join