It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petition for the FLDS in Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I am Active Duty Soldier and I am appalled by the way these innocent people were treated. I am Christian, not Mormon, but am against any religious persecution. I took an Oath to defend this great nation, against all enemies, foreign or DOMESTIC. I found and signed this petition online, that will be sent to the Governor, CPS Nazi's and the Judges involved in the case. Please support and help promote this on your website, or on the air, in the news media or any other source. With your voice, we can make a difference. Thank you and God Bless

(link snipped)

[edit on 19-4-2008 by rsharpe03]

Mod note-please read: Terms and Condtions

1 e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

[edit on 4/19/2008 by Cuhail]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
sorry dude. Although they from a legal perspective are innocent i do not doubt a crime has been committed, or there is enough evidence to warrant such dramatic and large scale action. If they have nothing to hide, then the egg is on our face and the FLDS get to go home. Warrent Jeffs the former head of the church was pretty clear on his views on plural marriage and underage marriage. Witnesses, including former members and social workers testified to crimes being commited.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rsharpe03

Rick Pery does not care about women and children particularly if they are from Texas so it is pointless to address anything to that traitor. If the children have not been abused they will certainly become abuse victims in the custody of Texas CPS. Any man who raped a young girl should go to prison. Any parent that was not abusive should get their children back. This means if the mothers were not involved in child abuse they should get their children back even if the father was a child abuser. What instigated this raid was hoax by a 33 year old Colorado Springs (home of the CIA) woman. Now I want to know how a woman from a high priced Colorado Springs(average priced home $400,000.00) knew about an obscure cult living in dirt poor west Texas. Who paid her ? NWO perhaps. Cps has publicly stated that they are taking DNA samples from all the kids so they can identify the parents . A simple blood test could identify the parents. Behold the NWO in action.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I am much disturbed by this act as well. No I don't support Child abuse and such. Yes, I support the constitution and the freedoms it declares. If Child abuse is happening on individual levels, then it should be dealt with in the same manner, on an individual level. To take every single child out of their homes and families in a community is absolutely absurd. Again regarding polygamy. What's the difference between a man supporting 3 women and the women consenting to all be the man's wives, and the average NBA player that goes around impregnating multiple women and leaving them for more women? The only difference is that the NBA player doesn't call them his wives. I don't think polygamy is wrong if you can emotionally handle it (which personally I couldn't financially or emotionally support more than one wife) then why should you be denied that right? It's basically going on everywhere anyway in bad ways, why deny the rights of the people who can actually fulfill the responsibilities of taking multiple wives upon them? Underage marriage I feel can be acceptable in certain circumstances. My Grandparents for example. 20 year old Man marrying a 16-17 year old young woman, they lived happily, and healthily for more than 65 years together. My Grandfather, by today's laws, would be on the list of Sex Offenders for that.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Im not allowed to put a link so I guess all I can do is put an address in to point you in the right direction.

[SNIP]

Mod edit PLEASE READ: Terms and Conditions

1 e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

[edit on 4/20/2008 by Cuhail]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Waco is happening again. The Gov. or police make a move on somebody because of a hoax or BS story. The media runs away with and blows the story out of proportion . The sheeple and natives get restless and start a riot. Everyone gets their torches and marches on frankensteins castle. Later we find out it was BS. Does any of this sound familiar. Duke Lacrosse team? Waco? Ruby Ridge? Explain why the Catholic children are still free. There have been thousands of them molested by priest and the president is parading the pope around. They would also be safer in FEMA camps. Every damn community,neighborhood, church and school in this country has a pregnant teenager. The picture is way bigger than that. How about the muslims. Women dont mean # to them and they have multiple wives and teach their kids to blow # up. Hell we cant even enter their Mosque, even if they are shooting at us from there. who do they get next? Hmmmmm....

We are slowly giving up all our freedoms. The patriot act took most of them. Read and see for yourselves.

en.wikipedia.org...

Has anyone ever heard of Habeas Corpus? Do you know that the president suspended it. Last time that happened we were in the early days of the Civil War. Read about it.

usgovinfo.about.com...

History always repeats itself.

Friedrich Gustav Emil Martin Niemöller (January 14, 1892 – March 6, 1984) was a prominent German anti-Nazi theologian[1] and Lutheran pastor. He is best known as the author of the poem First they came....

In Germany they first came for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.
Then they came for me -
and by that time no one was left to speak up.

I am not a morman, nor will ever be. I am a Christian and I am a defender of peoples freedoms and things that are right. We need to wake up and see the big picture before its too late. These things have happened before.

If you believe that these people were wronged, then join me in signing a petition to stand up for what is right. Just remember, one day it could be you, and there maybe no one left............

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rsharpe03

The people who are really after all of those children and I do not mean their puppets ( the judge CPS or law enforcement) do want to go after Catholics and public school children. I think they will go after the public school children first. The fur will really fly if they ever go after the Catholics. The Catholics are educated ,smart and there are divisions in the Catholic church which are as rutheless as the Catholics were in the time of the inquisition. What is really disheartening is that many fundamentalists do not realize that the FDLS are being targeted not because some of the supposed child abuse allegations but because they have a coservative mien. All of the negative things being said about hair styles and modest dress which have been said about FDLS mothers will be used to tar and feather their Babtist and other fundamentalist neighbors. Their neighbors do not realize how close a few west Texas towns are coming to being emptied of their children because one or two families engaged in child abuse.

top topics

join