It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saying hello for the first time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Hi folks

Just signing in for the first time.

I am the author of "The Yogi Footballer" - a 9/11 truth novel. I was one of the first 9/11 truthers in the UK, and first started lobbying my MP in London in October 2001. I also gave one of the first public 9/11 talks in London (advertised on David Icke's website) and also contacted the FBI in 2002 about the identities of the 911 hijackers and the fact that they were showing people still alive on their website.

I also have a blog at www.simonralli.com and post videos on www.youtube.com/simonralli

All the best

Si

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Wow, well if you are who you say you are and prove it to the mods, I commend you sir!

Welcome to ATS, expect opposite thoughts to every one that you have, but expect at least 2 that agree for every one that doesn't. That seems more like a riddle than advice.

Either way, enjoy yourself, don't take anyone too seriously (and that is REAL advice).

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Dude, 9/11 was REEEEEAAAAAL! All my O.G's saw the planes hit and the towers fall. Furthermore, Bush and Cheney are truthful gentlemen speaking the truth. Anyways, sup buddy.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Pagani]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hiyah Simon,

Welcome to ATS....sounds like you bring some great credentials to the site

Enjoy your membership and I look forward to reading your threads, happy posting!

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I am sure you will have a fruitfull stay, and I look forward to reading your thoughts on 911.

Good luck!

Regards S_G

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Welcome and it sounds like you will fit right in here

new topics

top topics

join