It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cigar UFOs over Nürnberg, Germany 24.02.2008

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hallo everyone!

I´m new here! I´ve read quit a lot in your forum, and I find it v e r y interesting!!!!

I´m here to show you a few photographs pf UFOs, UFO clusters or fleets, as they may be called that way. Additional to those, I´ve captured in one photographed "6" regular UFOs hovering or just being there at that time, WITH "6" cigar shaped UFOs, being very close together.

Since I´m using the zoom of my camera, they may not be as close, as they appear instead, they may be quit apart of each other.

Another thing, that I must say is this! All of my UFO photographs, Orbs, STARGATE, other beings, what ever,; I NEVER SAW THEM PHISICALY INFRONT IF ME!!! But to photograph them at all, is because the cameras, eighter digital or spiegelreflex from Pentax pic them up anyways. Additional to that, I concentrate very strongly, to photograph something.

But some of you may say, that Those Are planes! I dought, that passenger Air liners would be flying in such a close proximity, but Planes do lan and start behind that Business-Tower. I did too photograph some Air liners in that area on purpose, just to show, whether there is a difference in appearance or not. Well, the Air liner pictures, have in addition a tail wing and those don´t!

On one occasion, it was so very stormy here in Nürnberg and surrounding Bavaria, that trees fell over blocking roads, here and there and I went up there anyways, on that Silberbuck Hill, to see, if they´re around in such a weather? Adittional to that storm front, it started to pore! Those few trees didn´t stop me to get up there and "Yes"! I did photograph a few UFOs in that Storm and tyrannical Rain!!! Those pics are there too, some where in my Albums - separately.

The photograph descriptions Are in German and in the "ENGLISH" language to!

But those pics aren´t the only occasions, that I took pictures of UFOs over Nürnberg. Almost daily, I´ll take a ride to that hill called, "Silberbuck"! Similar to SILBURY-HILL", isn´t it?

I did too take pics in other areas too, like around that Hill top but, most of the UFO pics occurred in that area. So I wondered why? A long time ago, I found out about it, that some or the most of the UFOs, need or use Water as a fuel source!
WATER!!!
....of course!!! Now it made sense again! There IS a long lake behind that Business-Tower, one of the highest in Bavaria.

Would be great, if I could upload the pics directly in here, I tried it once but it didn´t work, so I´ll try again and if it doesn´t, then you´ll have to go over to my pics with that following Link.

Cigar shaped UFOs

The S T A R G A T E Photographs of Nürnberg!

26.02.2008 small UFO Fleet of "8"!

The Greenish UFO in the Rain!

The Air Plane Experiment

Whatever search engine you use, when you go or click onto "Pictures" and give in the name, "SILVERBUCK", than you should land here in Nürnberg. There, you´ll find many more informationes about that hill poison deponie and it´s history, should it inteinterest you.
S I L B E R B U C K HILL in Nürnberg

[Mod Edit - Removed from title]

[edit on 21/4/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Thanks for the post.
Read more later.

Wonder how they do the ring.

Smoke ring perhaps if it was a regular rocket.

ED: There is a way to find UFOs in the sky with a bright sun.
Block the sun at the edge of a building.

Five cylinder shapes...

[edit on 4/19/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Home of Hitlers Super Zeppelin perhaps.. or the new fleet of Zeps

The Super Zep is reportedly sunk of Northern Germany and recovered by
the Russians.

However some think Hitler commanded the end of WWII from it and
started this whole UFO thing under secret agreements with Truman.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hello there Wiseman. Your photo collection is amazing. Trully amazing. It's only through ATS that people like you and me can agree that we are being visited by ufo orbs on a regular basis. Infact without ATS and all the confirmation on here I'd probably have been labelled a mad man and gone along with what the doctors may have said and done..........schizo, time to put you in rehab and pump you full of drugs! Hats of to you for your photos and to ATS for keeping me sane.

All these ufo orbs visiting us and the vast majority of the people on this planet are completely in the dark regarding them!

You know what I'd love to do? If I could raise the cash from some super rich Abramovich type, then I'd spend millions and millions on advertising on TV at peak time. Informing the public of the ufo orbs and all the evidence for them out there, different footage during each break! Day in day out, all the time, more advertisements than any other thing. It would be great to get the truth to the majority lol.

BTW Nuremberg is one of my favourites from the past. All those orbs seen hundreds of years ago and depicted on that wood carving. Perhaps those ufo orbs you capture are one and the same?

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The Nürnberg woodcuts have ufos in them. The stargate phenomena is interesting to me. There are two videos, one in California and one in Russia of similar sky phenomena.

UFO 'battle' in Skies over Nürnberg in 1561.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Hi stikkinikki you mention the stargate, is there some link between ufo orb activity like seen by many in Nuremberg and the stargate. Do ufos pass through these stargates at specific locations?

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
And Hi there everyone!

I just come Home, sad, ...no UFO pics for today! I guess, it´s too wet for them too today although I photographed UFOs in the rain already.

@ TeslaandLyne!

Did you know or have you already tried to FILM ORBs eighter at your place at home or outside. I did it, with a night shot camera, actually the same one, that I took the pics of. I come to that Idea because I saw quit a lot of "ORB" Videos @ youtube and there too, they´re filming them with night shoot or on security camera.

So, tonight, before you go to bed, adjust your camera on LP tape speed, so you don´t need to get up after an hour sleep, should you fall at sleep at all. Position it and let it run on Night shot. And after you get up, rewind it for about 10 seconds, then put it on playing mood and keep on rewinding it like that, while watching the screen, if something suddenly moves. Then stop and watch that part.

As you had it on night shot, the Orbs will move kinda jittering, that´s due to the lightening I guess. I had one just move across the room and the other one, crawling or floating up my camera side lens. On another occasion, while holding the camera on "ON", and it was a little bit lit in my room, a few of them just flew by me.

Here are some Pics of Orbs on youtube and then I´ll find you some clips about them. Orbs (WTF)

CATS, ORBS, AND THE PARANORMAL Might not be very amazing but those clips are out there, you just need to find them. Cats seem to see those Orbs! So, the next time, when you see a cat, playing with something, that isn´t there, then you´ll know! Or, may be it´s the night shot light itself, that makes the cat see it. (?)

This clip on security camera is quite amazing! That guy, who watches this on his monitor, goes outside to look, ...but there´s nothing out there, although that Orb still hovers in front of his Lens.
Ghost Orb

Here´s the whole list of clips about Orbs on Security camera.
ORB on security camera

@ ufoorbhunter! Hi there!

That with the TV show, may be someone should think about doing that and having it LIVE to view. Similar to that, but not about UFOs, they thought off in the Netherlands I think it was. They showed a Fox or something, 24 hours a day. And the same thing should be with the theme, UFOs around the world. Did you see on youtube the San francisco UFO sighting, where so many of them, in brought daylight, flew from one end to the other, in and out of an unusual Fog.

@ stikkinikki! An interesting name !

About the Ancient wood carving, here I´ve found some other Ancient carvings, Paintings, even from the church, about all kinds of crafts hovering, flying around. Interestingly enough, many of those Zeppelin pics and drawings, resemble a lot the long cigar shaped UFOs of today.
UFO's in Ancient Art

And yeh, you´re right about ATS forum! Even here in Germany, you wouldn´t belive, how far offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff those people live of the Moon here, those Esotericers. It is, as if they still live in the stone age.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Hi there, I'm quite interested in what you said about Hitlers carrier, and him being there in the later war years.

Do you have any articles on it?

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I am waiting for the overhead schedule to capture the sparky triangle.

An ATS poster named CYRAX had many photos of uofs in hover
or stuck flaming luminous ether trails.
I did a slide show under my youtube id teslaandlyne.

Most of the wild Hitler ideas come from Lyne but ATS member brotherthebig
has a photo in his youtube videos, id the same.

I'm at a laptop now and not used to it. See ever2020 on youtube
for ufos over the bronx ny.

ED:
Videos of the Moon

Science Dictatorship - Lyne.. no Hitler stuff but do not know if you can search the document.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hallo TeslaandLyne!

Did you see this clip yet??? Of a UFO being filmed by an Astronomer out of Itally!

UFO flies across the Moon

The following is the same clip as above, except for some more writen infos In the clip. I also decided to place the only two more or the less clips of this kind in here because all the other ones out of Google have been taken out. Who knows, how long these ones are going to stay in here!?

...During routine observations of the cosmos, Italian astronomers have recently spotted and tracked on video several Unidentified Flying Objects. This video is from www.livevideo.com/video/Area51.

Breaking News: UFOs Tracking Across The Moon

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well I cant say anything about the rest, albeit suspect...but the "STARGATE"
photo is utter garbage.

I noticed it right off, and I will show a comparison, but it is a common artifact found mostly while photographing objects (like the street light) that are bright.

Original image ... showing a quite common effect: LENS FLARE

Superimposed secondary "LENS FLARE" at light source....

The second image clearly illustrates the varying effects that a LENS FLARE can have on an image, especially at night or in darkness. It is a common mis-identification, so dont get down, keep your chin up and your eyes peeled!

]

[edit on 073030p://09047 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wiseman
Hallo TeslaandLyne!

Did you see this clip yet??? Of a UFO being filmed by an Astronomer out of Itally!

UFO flies across the Moon

The following is the same clip as above, except for some more writen infos In the clip. I also decided to place the only two more or the less clips of this kind in here because all the other ones out of Google have been taken out. Who knows, how long these ones are going to stay in here!?

...During routine observations of the cosmos, Italian astronomers have recently spotted and tracked on video several Unidentified Flying Objects. This video is from www.livevideo.com/video/Area51.

Breaking News: UFOs Tracking Across The Moon

As explained in the relevant thread,
Italian Astronomers stumble upon UFO on the Moon
Alberto Mayer, the guy who filmed the UFO, (he's an amateur astronomer) sent me the explanation of the video.

the object only "apparently" changes its path: we can see the change of path if we do not consider that the focus was on the Moon. But, since the Moon was/is NOT still, and the focus was on the Moon, the apparent result is similar to the one of an object which changes path. The object NEVER changed its path:
just a few times it has changed its speed. We debated it some time ago: at the discussion partecipated even the French scientist who discovered one of the newest moons of Saturn: after the discussion and the scientific analysis of the technical data, we assested that it was most likely a balloon which diameter was between 11 and 15 inches, at an altitude of approx 4 miles.
You probably downloaded the excel file in which the data about the subtraction of the movement of the moon is missing.

[edit on 20/4/2008 by internos]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShooterSix

Hi there, I'm quite interested in what you said about Hitlers carrier, and him being there in the later war years.

Do you have any articles on it?

Thanks!

This link had some Hitler wearabouts.

Documents on Hitler may be found in Presidential libraries.
Lyne found an invite to the Texas worlds fair in LBJ's library.
Since Lyne wrote about it, it must be in classified vaults
for University studies by Illuminati writers and historian doctorates.

And you thought classifications were for technical secrets.

Lyne says he was at the Texas Worlds Fair and Hitler can over to
his are table. Eva was there too and after Hitler left a MIB
came over to ask if they saw anything unusual.
Lyne and the a nearby table said no of course, they knew better.

There must be some top secret doctorate documents out an about
in Illuminati land.

ED: Those allowed into classified vaults are sworn to secrecy
no doubt and we will not hear it from them, perhaps in idle conversation,
but if we come upon unusual evidence like saucer plans or 911
video that look like explosions, then we might have uncovered
some of those secrets.

ED+: Not so much about Hitler, Stalin said he escaped, but about the
seven day end of war negotiations: messages were sent via Electro-U-boat
radio operators, perhaps off New Jersey, to Germany.

[edit on 4/20/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Why does it have the same undulating motion as the NASA video
which show up brightly in the UV sensitive cameras.

He is most likely under pressure to recant any hint of UFOs.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Hmmm: i see the same effect in many videos of the Moon through similar telescopes:
www.opticsplanet.net...

www.makina.it...

these videos have been made with more or less the same instruments used by Alberto Mayer:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened
Well I cant say anything about the rest, albeit suspect...but the "STARGATE"
photo is utter garbage.

I noticed it right off, and I will show a comparison, but it is a common artifact found mostly while photographing objects (like the street light) that are bright.

Original image ... showing a quite common effect: LENS FLARE

Superimposed secondary "LENS FLARE" at light source....

The second image clearly illustrates the varying effects that a LENS FLARE can have on an image, especially at night or in darkness. It is a common mis-identification, so dont get down, keep your chin up and your eyes peeled!

]

[edit on 073030p://09047 by 1nL1ghtened]

This is a nice try 1nL1ghtened, but how come all my other pics don´t have that effect, that you´re talking about??????

That´s a regular street lamp and it´s not that bright, the way You represent it. I guess, you´re jelous, that I have, what you don´t have!!! nani, nani, nani!

You saw my ORBs pics, didn´t you? And? and? and??? ...did you see there, any such Flairs, that you´re talking about?????

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
An orb would be a 3d object surrounded by light or darkness and
found in photos up in the sky or videos and ascribed the UFO tab.

Photos with light spots are just that, perhaps a luminous atomic or
ether reaction.

Ether not only being ascribed to the space between atoms in the air
but also in solid objects. Ether drift may sill be between planets
and not close to the earth. Riding the ether waves in space would be
you only way of space travel in the Tesla craft or UFO.

The spots around a UFO craft are circular lightning generated by the
spiral coil as I detailed at You|Tube and in my ATS profile.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I didn't see that much wavy frames as the black blob moved around.
The blob movement added to the normal movement with
it own wavy motion.

The undulating black blob, check the NASA UV camera videos and
the Space Lab video of undulating UFOs as the pass by.
I do not have them handy as you may not have viewed them.

Or do you consider the NASA and UFO Lab flybys fake

ED: The NASA and Lab videos have no frame undulations except the
orb shows in it the an ether aura. They were taken in orbit from another
satellite.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wiseman

Look like a UFO crossing th Moon.

Ever see the NASA tether video and the Space Lab orbs.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Yes I did!

The Tether Project was quit fascinating to watch. Her I´ve found some clips about that experiment. The first one explains it so, so any one CAN understand it, what it´s all about. The second one, IS about that Video and the third one, is about the second one, but this one´s in a Negative Film so everything, that´s Bright is now, dark and vice verso.

NASA Connect segment explaining how NASA uses tethers to help propell spacecraft already in orbit. The segment also explores the NASA project called ProSEDS which is the first to experiment with a tether system.
How NASA uses Tethers

Tether incident unexpected electric overload (lots of traffic up there!)
UFO NASA's unexplained tether overload incident

nasas-unknowns.com
The STS-75 video of the broken tethered satellite as a negative.
NASA STS-75 Negative

Have you seen this Australian clips before? Where close to the end, a light beam of a UFO gets flashed at someone or at a car with a family in it, while driving through the Australian out back. But going back, talking about that Flood light at someone in the night. I have had such an experience myself, actually three times! At the one time, I provoked it, ...O.K., you win. I provoked it three times.

The first time I did it, and after I got it, it was very scary but the other two times, wasn´t any more that bad and right after the second time, about 20 Minutes later, I did it and got it again. By now, it was just FETT! Not cool but FETT!!!!

Here, take a look at that clip and when you get to the Minute counter, @ 03:35 That´s where the Flood light appears. For me on that first night, it was just as surprising and unexpected, as to this guys reaction.

The person, who´s placed that clip in, says that it´s, ...The 2006 Australian UFO Wave - a large scale hoax carried out by www.christopherkenworthy.com ! I don´t think, that this is a Hoax. May be that triangular Plane, that flyes there in brought day light, but not the other stuff. It´s the same thing, when you tell a psychiatrist, what you just saw. What do you think, he or she´s gona tell ya? Or send ya to???
Australian UFO Wave - all 31 clips

1.) Here´s my first UFO-Flood light encounter1.) First UFO-FLOOD LIGHT ENCOUNTER

That was around 1988/89 near Petterborough/Lakefield, near Pigeon Lake in Ontario, Canada. I was at our cottage, it was quit cold already, laying on the lounger and relaxing. It was around 22:00 hundred hours or 10:00 PM. In front of me, the Lake and above it thousend of stars AND also visible, The Milky Way Galaxy, stretching across the sxy, from the left-the North to the South.

In my hand, my brand new pair of Binoculars. UFOs I kept on seeing and trying to communicate with them, by making them pull over! Yeah, pull over or rather, pull down via a telepathic order. Of course, none of them listened to me, instead they eighter went higher up into the atmosphere or just blinked out. Except for one of them.

The ones, I telepathically bothered that way, must have complained about me and reported me to the head office of Ufonauts.

...and there it was. It came really low flying slowly, as though, it was looking for something - but in a straight line to the North. I thought to myself, "THIS IS MY CHANCE"!!!! I took the Binoculars and started to send through and at them my demand. "I want you to land, come down here and land! I visualized that happening, when suddenly, IT or They reacted, while still being in flight.

The UFO was moving forwards and from that front and swaying to the left of that craft, came a flood light beam, moving robotic like and....(I´m out of characters, continued below)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join