It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillian Interview?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I was just browsing sites on popular EBEs and found these interviews with a "supposed" reptilian woman. For all I know this could be years old and already admitted as a hoax (even though it may obviously be by reading). I was open minded while reading, definitely entertaining none the less.

www.subversiveelement.com...
www.subversiveelement.com...

-Mike

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Definitely very old. Like more than ten years. But still, a very interesting read. I don't know that there's really enough tangible content in there to prove hoax or otherwise, but it's certainly entertaining.

Also, this will probably go to Skunkworks as it's a Reptilian thread.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sikmike620

Sikmike620,

I'm not sure how often you read the board but sticky posted right up the top for quite some time now is a thread that Springer posted regarding ALL reptilian threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Essentially, they are not meant to be posted in UFOs/Aliens anymore.

Cheers, IRM

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Reptilians do exist and their existance is well documented. Just check your local video store and look under "cheap B production horror movies".

[edit on 19-4-2008 by Breadfan]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
...Essentially, they are not meant to be posted in UFOs/Aliens anymore.

because we are experts on all extraterrestrial life (bacterial forms to humans...or whatever is out there) and just know that non represent a reptilian.

Along with the fact that throughout history we have talk of reptilians and dragons...(satan, the serpent in the garden, etc.) But perhaps one would argue they are from this earth, unless you take the 'fall' literal, and the watchers coming down...then you can ponder this some more.

Point is, I think the beef was that every second person was posting videos with peoples eyes that appeared to shape-shift, and it seemed to boil down to a visual trick on the mind, so to speak, because of the settings - i.e, lighting, etc.

anyway...peace

dAlen

[edit on 19-4-2008 by dAlen]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Very interesting, true or not, the message is still valid, open your mind to all possibilities and you may see the impossibe.

I found the copper mining part of the 'earth' interference quite interesting, isn't the oldest mine discovered so far a copper mine?

No doubt this will be in skunk works soon, but thanks for sharing.

thanks. EMM

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ah, its the Lacerta files...I bet you can do a search and find a lot of talk on ats about those papers...

Peace

dAlen

p.s. - and probably here in the alien thread.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
A few things struck me about this "interview". The most glaring was the vernacular in which the "reptilian" spoke. Obviously, the translator's native language is not English (although she does a fine job) but translating words and phrases such as "well..." and "by the way" seemed out of place for an underground dwelling reptilian whose language is so different from ours that their very names are unpronouncable in our human tongue. And how is it that the reptile can speak human language but we can't speak theirs?

Also, a few questions arose.
1) If the reptilians are original terrans, why did they abandon surface dwelling to live underground? (If they were always subterranean, did they always have eyes? Wouldn't need them underground.)
2) Why do the females have breasts if they're not mammalian?
3) Why do they have "religion"?
4) How have they remained undetected until relatively recently? Why are they exposed now?
5) Why are they granting interviews to unknown, unprofessional girls or granting interviews at all? The "reptilian" obviously didn't think our puny brains were capable of understanding much and knew that she would not be believed by the majority of humans and still, although willing to grant an obscure interview, would not allow ANY proof of her existence or veracity of her claims to be given.
6) Why would subterranean beings need space ships? Why would cold-blooded creatures ever venture out into the cold of space?

I think this whole story reeked of hoax. Either that or it's another sad case of some lonely person wanting/needing 15 minutes of fame. Entertaining read, though. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I saw a similar interview where the supposed
'reptilian' was describing his planet.

He sat relaxed on a swivel chair and tapped
a Peter Styverson into an ashtray (it was the 70's)
The interviewer pressed him on many facets of his
belief system and the asked about distances.

The Reptilian sat there, his long snout snapped and
showed a row of wickedly sharp teeth.
Horney scales protruded from his wide-collared shirt
and his tail swished and told of fast speeds in water.
It was a crock.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If Im not mistaken, Reptillian threads are banned in this part of ATS?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"
After much consideration and thought it has become evident that the "Reptilian Shape Shifter" craze has got out of hand in the Aliens/UFO Forum here on ATS.

Since Reptilians are not technically "Aliens", they are certainly not UFOs and since the vast majority (if not all) of the "video evidence" is nothing more than lights reflecting on the glossy, spherical shape of the human eye and creating an elongated shadow that when viewed on a terribly pixelated, low resolution video appear to be something they are not, it is now ATS POLICY that these threads be started in the Skunk Works Forum. "

[edit on 22-4-2008 by XENONCOATED]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Well it's a little late for this kind of feedback.
We don't wanna scare the Dicken's out of people.
The Dicken's, nobody gets me!
I'll tell you in five minutes

[edit on 22-4-2008 by IronMan]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Ahh the trolls the trolls.

Gotta love the trolls

Thats right, keep your minds closed, keep your fellow sheep safe, and keep your egos shiny.

Now back on topic. I too read this interview a few years back, and I call it a hoax, the feel is a hoax, or disinfo. For real information on these leech like entities you refer to as reptilians, their correct term is draconian btw, you need to watch and read Micheal Tsarion, Jordan Maxwell, Alex Collier, and of course Mr David Icke. Just type in their names in any torrent site, and get downloading!

To all the egotistic wankers, and obvious children attempting to "debunk" actual fact and history, good for you, I still love you guys, I feel a little sorry that you may live in the land of Hollywood Sci-Fi, or are so left minded you cannot comprehend something that every day is becomming more and more obvious...the existence of not only another species, but a species that has resided here (not by choice btw) before time as we know it began.

Kisses to the believers, and patty pats to all the lovely trolls

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Why thank you watchZETAJONESnow,
It's nice when folk from all over the globe (and beyond
in some cases) can come together and discuss their beliefs.

I for one, don't believe in some third-rate Sci-fi series
bad guy or that some people like David Ike, a fine goalkeeper
for Coventry City in his early years, should be taken at face value.

We are number one. All others are number two, or lower. Fact!

That said, I think I may have spotted a doughnut downstairs and so...

[edit on 27-4-2008 by IronMan]

top topics

join