It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimbabwe: Time For Mugabe To Go !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I am horrified by events in Zimbabwe. We have all witnessed the elections there being stolen by Robert Mugabe who clearly does not gives a toss about human rights or for his own people. All he wants to do is stay in power at whatever cost.

Surely the time has come for the UN to act!. Clearly the African Union are going to do sod all to do anything. So it will be for the UN to send in blue helmet troops and sort things out. Had Zimbabwe been wading in oil i anm sure it would havbe been invaded by now, it wont take much to to, it would be over within a few days at best, more likely hours!

I think it is shameful that the West for all it's empty words is standing by and doing nothing! How much longer are we going to let Robert Mugabe and his thugs remain in power and beating people up who oppose him?

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

The West should have acted years ago, unfortunately no-one seems to have the balls to call things as they are.

Unfortunately it maybe too late; reports of Chinese troops on patrol in Zimbabwe, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can't see China, a permanent member of the UN Security Council, sanction UN troop involvement when that is obviously contrary to their national policy.

new topics

join