It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Review: The Passion of the Christ.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
As I watched the Jews, using their all-to-familiar CHUTZPAH to have Christ pushed and shoved down the narrow streets, all bloodied and beaten to a pulp, as I saw Christ's blood flowing and the Jewish and Roman crowds jeering Christ, I was thankful that the ancient Jews did not have US supplied AH-64D Longbow attack helicopters bristling with the horrendous Hellfire/TOW antitank missiles, US supplied General Dynamics F-16J long range fighter bombers and US taxpayer financed and developed Jewish Merkava tanks firing the murderous US supplied "Fletchette" antipersonnel 120 mm shells at the crowds.

Otherwise, the ZioNazi thugs and murderers of today's Israel have changed "very little" from yesterdays Jewish Temple Money Changers and rabble rousers on Mount Cavalry that fateful day.

IDidntVote4TheBassTerd@msn.com

PS: What next, Steven Speilberg does the Halocaust in 3D?

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
So, it was that bad, huh? Ever think that the Jews of today aren't the real Jews? In the Bible, in Revelations, you can always spot a Jew by these traits:

Revelation 2

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Does this sound anything like today's Jews?

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
This is not the time of the Jew, this is the time when Christ is attempting to reach ignorant, bigoted loudmouthed gentiles like you, Colonel. When our time comes to an end, He will redirect His attention to the Jews, bringing His chosen back to his fold.

Don't worry about the Jews, there'll be plenty non-Jews crying "Lord, Lord!" and His reply will be that He knew them not.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Oh, and look who sits in judgment of me...The Repugnant. This end of the world must be near. While I am quoting scripture and questioning the status quo as to what is RIGHT b/c I know how to READ and Scripture differs that I what I am told, you would NOT read the Bible and not try to understand God's word but prance along until you find your way down theslippery slope of Hell, the land of the repugnants.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Yes, it does sound like some of today's Jews.

Sounds like some of the Christians too.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Yes, it does sound like some of today's Jews.

Sounds like some of the Christians too.

I have never met an impoverished Jewish person nor have I met one who has been to prison. n fact, all the Jews I have met have been rather wealthy.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich)

This is to the followers of Christ, thusly not Jews.

and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

These are those who say they are jews and are not.

That's what I was talking about. The false Jews, as I had seen many false Christians.

They come in the form of selfish Republicans who harbor hate in their heart.

They come in the form of Democrates who falsely claim they are for love and freedom, but seek to further their own dirty agenda.

They are the KKK and the ADL among others.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
What hateful bigotry!!

Christ was born a Jew.

Christ taught total non-violence and total forgiveness.

Seems some people missed his point.

I live in NY where there is the biggest Jewish population in the world.(more that Israel!) I have known Jewish people of all kinds of social status.

Generalizing anyone is unacceptable.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Oh, and look who sits in judgment of me...The Repugnant. This end of the world must be near. While I am quoting scripture and questioning the status quo as to what is RIGHT b/c I know how to READ and Scripture differs that I what I am told, you would NOT read the Bible and not try to understand God's word but prance along until you find your way down theslippery slope of Hell, the land of the repugnants.

hey man dont dish it out if you cant take it you whiny biatch!

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
What hateful bigotry!!

Christ was born a Jew.

Christ taught total non-violence and total forgiveness.

Seems some people missed his point.

I live in NY where there is the biggest Jewish population in the world.(more that Israel!) I have known Jewish people of all kinds of social status.

Generalizing anyone is unacceptable.

Who are you talking to? Me? If so then you do not understand what I am saying. Try re-reading, ponder the ideas, then get back to me if you need further explination.

If you aren't talking to me, then nevermind.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I was not talking to you. I was talking to the guy who was making generalizing remarks concerning Jewish people......

peace out

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I hope you're not talking to me cauyse you'll get a smack. But, I don't see ANYTHING hateful in an observatoin. And no, I don't hate the Jews. It was an OBSERVATION and question.

But, if you're talking to the guy that started this thread wel...nevermind. Deal wiht him.

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Just because you're able to read the bible doesn't mean you can interpret it correctly.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slayer

Just because you're able to read the bible doesn't mean you can interpret it correctly.

And who are YOU to tell me that I am wrong?

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Okay, let's not draw historical conclusions based on MEL GIBSON's Passion. That movie can go to hell for all I care.

new topics

top topics

join