It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Threatens To Kill President Bush

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Was browsing the net and found this:

#WARNING: CONTAINTS STRONG LANGUAGE#

www.youtube.com...

Quite distrubing if you ask me. Even if hes a child, its extremely extreme. Bets are his parents are what caused him to think this way.

Put in your 2 cents please!

Mod edit: Added warning

[edit on 22-4-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Wow - terrifying.

What worries me here is the anger and hatred in the voice of the kid. I have a feeling that it is scripted though because of the way the kid speaks.

If the parent are indeed putting their child up to this then that has got to be abuse...or perhaps they are indoctrinating the kid into their way of thinking.

Nevertheless, I am sure that someone in an office somewhere has already traced the IP and is keeping an eye on the parents of this angry young thing.

Fair enough, Bush is a muppet, but to video a kid spouting such vitriol is just plain wrong.

To me, this is indicative of where we are going wrong with the young. Teaching them to hate and be violent is setting society up for a fall. This kid should be being taught to engage with the political process instead.

I really do think that a quote from my favourite Jedi master is needed here as it is rather appropriate.

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” - Yoda.

Poor kid.

- my 0.2

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by more_serotonin_pls

I have a feeling that it is scripted though because of the way the kid speaks.

Maybe... it just doesn't seem he is really reading off anything, imo, and he goes thru fairly smoothly... like he is *not* attempting to remember a script. Star for you on that post

It certainly seems to portray the anger felt by the youth, thru the parents, in our society today. Just go to all the 'teen fight' videos you can find, namely the recent one with a 6 on 1, and then the 'stomp down' on the Erie, PA playground by a 10 & 11 year old. Frickin' crazy

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Its just acting...blind freddy can see he is reading a script. He regularly looks to his right and down and often stumbles on words.

Fake.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by mazzroth]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
rap videos, no parent figures what else to say except the kid has missed the woodshed.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

The fact that it may be scripted really isnt the issue.

Its whats being said. Yes we live in the land of the free, but this kid is obviously learning this from someone even if they gave him a script.

So no, not any possibility its fake.

I dislike Bush, but one must always respect the office of the president and this kid isn't. Kids are utterly screwed up and I seriously think parents are to blame. Something needs to change because these kids will only get worse with age and then pass it on as it continues to get worse.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Holy cow!

Given the track record of GWB, and all the bad press he's received, I'm not surprised that someone feels this way about him. I'm actually kinda surprised that some left wing nut hasn't attempted anything, especially during his second term. But wow, to hear that from a little kid? Thats pretty incredible...can't wait to see what becomes of this.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
wheres the parents,
these are death threats, just terrible

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by josephine
wheres the parents,
these are death threats, just terrible

I would say, his moms is out begging for money to get all things running and working and his dad is proberly on his 2 or 3 turn in Iraq, or he just got killed there, hence the hate..

CX

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I'd definately say he'd reading that of a script.

How this has'nt been in the msm by now i don't know, usually they jump on something like this. Either way, i'm sure the kids parents have had a visit by now.

One of the comments left on that video is a scary thought.

If anyone did anything to Bush, that would make Cheney president!

Can you imagine life then?

CX.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
That is seriously messed up!! i really don't know what to say! he sounds so serious! maybe the truth is starting to seep out and the young ones anger and fear is there for a purpose.. maybe when the s&£t hits the fan it will be them who lead the way? unfortunately i reckon that they are just as or even more confused than we are and don't really know what they are talking about, who knows, this is scary none the less!!

great find op

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Well i think this Bush is quite asking for this kind of stuff when him and his team go around the world and murder many many people.

So i dont think this is so shocking as some peple see it.

What i find shocking is preemptive nuclear strikes on complete countries.

Or bombarding coutries back into the stone age, killing may kids like this one.

Not so crazy that people want to defend their selves against such terror.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Good On Him!!!! At least somebody has the balls... to kill/threaten President Mass Murderer...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
@Everyone

Please stay away from the 1-liners and add something constructive to the thread.

One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Disturbing, to say the least.

I didn't get the idea he was reading off a script, but I did think he was somehow emulating someone. Maybe the kid is in a gang neighborhood? I dunno.

No fan of Bush here, but I tend to agree with the speculations I have already read, that this child has been indoctrinated with so much hate for Bush that it is simply overflowing. I would be amazed if he knew any single issue where Bush has done wrong. He simply hates.

Where are the parents? Where is the proverbial woodshed? Where is some sort of faith in a higher power? Where is understanding, and morality, and wisdom?

Hate allows no vacancy.

TheRedneck

edit:
My God, people are rooting him on. Sheesh, maybe we have sunk so low.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by TheRedneck]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

And if anything happened to Cheney, that would mean Pelosi would be Prez.

It's obvious this kid does not know Jesus.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It's illegal to threaten the president regardless of how old you are.

While the child might be immune to prosecution, clearly there is an adult or two behind this video.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Of course he has to blame someone.
The poor kid is probably also angry and scared to death because his teachers are cramming and preaching Global Warming down his throat.
As a result, he probably thinks he won't live long enough to see the planet recover from its "fever".

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
You guys are all saying this kid is disturbing and what not,
but what's disturbing are posts like this:

I would say, his moms is out begging for money to get all things running and working and his dad is proberly on his 2 or 3 turn in Iraq, or he just got killed there, hence the hate..

seriously, what the hell?

Besides, I wouldn't be surprised if he learnt his politics and hatred from this website after seeing what crazy stuff some people post

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join